Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
Fantastic products and Service
This is the second hat I have ordered and I love it as much as the first, going to order another one in another colour. Have had many comments how nice it is and passed on the contact. Also great service with ordering and delivery. Jenny B.
Very excited to have them so light and comfortable to wear 5/5 for me Jas
Easy to negotiate excellent service. Not happy about being forced to make a comment before I submit
Fast, efficient service. Great products at a reasonable price.
Excellent, super fast, accurate matches.
I have made two purchases from Jas Fashion's website and have been very impressed with the prompt service - they also gave me a gift along with my purchases - a pair of gloves which were very welcome. I am about to order again, and thank Jas for their wonderful expansive range of goods - helping to make this chemo journey more tolerable for me.
Nice looking website, easy to navigate and ordering process simple and straightforward.
I ordered the legionnaire cap; prompt delivery and very good buy. So pleased was I , I ordered a second as a spare. 5 stars, faultless.
Website great and service of good quality.
very happy to find this site, it has a great range of headgear, with quick delivery
Very happy with the hat, and the fantastic service we received.
Excellent material and great sweet delivery
Excellent service
Excellent service and lovely product range
I am impressed with Jas Fashions products, all of the styles, the ease of ordering, cost and very fast delivery. I love the free gifts with each order and can not praise Jas Fashions enough.
Easy order, very quick delivery. Accurate description of items. Very happy with the styling tips, fit and quality. And appreciated a free gift included. I have made a second order!
I was pleasantly surprised to find this website and see the marvellous range of comfy, practical and very attractive hats, beanies and accessories available. The order was dispatched straight away and communication was perfect.
Quick delivery
website was easy to use and I found what I wanted.
Jas Fashion is rated 4.95 based on 250 reviews