Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
Products are perfect size and delivery was within 48 hours . I am very happy
Very prompt delivery and easy website to navigate
Apart from receiving the hat I ordered they also gave me a free gift, which has come in very handy as I has hair loss due to chemo
Such a huge range, and such friendly and helpful staff if you have any queries. Highly recommend, I’m so happy I found this company to buy my chemo head wear from. Thankyou!
Such a quick supply of the items we ordered, thank you for a great service
Found this website easy to navigate products great and delivery was quick and efficient
I was assisted in making a phone order!! I was afforded every assistance & received the items as ordered. They are perfect for the elderly woman who was too ill to do this herself.
The 3 turbans are a very appropriate purchase especially as she is still undergoing chemotherapy & just would't manage to tie one of the other styles. Thank You. Sue Miller
Fast delivery. Good range of options.
Excellent fit and very comfortable and prompt delivery
Very happy with purchase, website very easy to use.
Soft material, very comfortable and attractive.
Thank you, the colour fit and comfort are just right
Great service. Easy to order online, super fast delivery. Reasonable pricing and product true to description. Thank you for making a hard time easier.
heaps of styles and colours to choose from. website site is user friendly to browse. A return customer.
Excellent service - easy to find what I was looking for on the website and the product was exactly as described. I received my bandanas quickly and even got an extra one as a gift. Thanks for such a fantastic service.
I purchased the turban and was gifted a scarf for a friend as a Christmas gift.
She was ecstatic when she opened her present. Both items were 100% cotton which meant that they would not cause her head to be itchy and would be cool enough for our summer temperatures.
I'm very pleased with my purchase
I purchased the turban and was gifted a scarf for a friend as a Christmas gift.
I'm very pleased with my purchase
Thank you for your help which was really appreciated. Delivery was within a few days. I’m very happy with the hats and headbands. Great designs to choose from and the site is easy to use. Thank you also for the lovely bandana.
Easy to order. Great Site. Quick delivery.Very happy with the service.
The website was one of the best I looked at.
Jas Fashion is rated 4.92 based on 130 reviews