Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
The hats fit welll
Thank you Julie for the feedback. It's noticed that you have selected the M/L/XL size option. Next time, please select the smaller size. Alternatively, send us your head circumference along with your order or in a separate email and we will keep an eye on your order when we process the order. Cheers! Jas Fashion Team
Easy to order
Very happy with the quality
Excellent service website easy to navigate
Easy to navigate the website, took a while to get here though
Everything was very operative!
So impressed with my online purchase. Very impressed by the delivery and the quality of the the product.very grateful to you for your service. Thank you 🙏
Love it Thank you.
Fabulous head scarves. Easy to use website & very prompt delivery. Thank you.
I purchased four caps. Each of them fit very well, are really comfortable and stylish and the colours are very versatile. I also received my order really quickly. I highly recommend Jas Fashions.
I love this website. They have such a huge range of head wear and their delivery times are very quick
Bought a black one and absolutely love how soft this scarves is, great length and nice pattern. Ended up ordering another 2 scarves but in different colours. Delivery was fast and prompt. Highly recommended
great service , excellent product , fast delivery AAA
Great service and lovely products
So efficient, great products and very reasonably priced. Felt Jas Fashion really cared about its clients and really wanted to serve woman, particularly those suffering from cancer. Thank you.
great products, quick delivery, will dwak with Jas Fashions again
This is a lovely company to deal with and they support people being treated for cancer. They have a great range of products with lots of photos and all the information you need to choose what you want. Their website is easy to use, they kept me informed about my order, and dispatch and delivery was timely. They included a little free gift (head wrap) with my order, and I am very happy with my purchases. I have already recommended JAS Fashions to friends who are looking for headwear.
Great products!, looks great and feels comfy
My parcel arrived very quickly and the products were was just as I had imagined. My freebie cap has also been fabulous, I wear it all the time and everyone loves it. Thankyou for helping me thru hair loss.
Very happy with the product and excellent service. Would definitely purchase again.
Jas Fashion is rated 4.9 based on 538 reviews