Jas Fashion Reviews

of reviewers recommend Jas Fashion
Read Jas Fashion Reviews

About Jas Fashion:

AS FASHION / Jas Fashion Pty Ltd (ABN: 44 139 411 493), is a leading wholesaler of fashion accessories based in Sydney Australia. Jas Fashion online store carries a wide selection of hats and caps and fashion accessories. Jas Fashion Chemo Headwear product line has been well-accepted in Australia and worldwide due to its quality and affordability. Most of our customers are either repeat customers or referrals from happy customers.

OUR PRIORITY IS CUSTOMER SATISFACTION! OUR SERVICE IS FAST AND FRIENDLY!

0419616363

sales@JasFashion.com.au

Unit 9, 4A Bachell Avenue, Lidcombe

Tell us how Jas Fashion made you happy
I ordered two scarves, one is thicker, and one is thinner. Both are very beautiful. I think I can only wear the thinner one when summer comes (as expected). It took me a while to work out how to put it on. Chemo has taken my brain away. The illustrations received with the scarf are really helpful. It turned out to be very easy. Thank you for delivering my order to me so quickly.
Very happy with my purchases.
Excellent service, quality products and fast delivery.
Great beanie
love this versatile style
Excellent Service, fast delivery and exactly as shown in photos great communication and people skills, problem solving excellent & very patient. I can't recommend this company highly enough. 5 Star +....
Excellent
Very happy with the four items I purchased from Jas recently. Very promptddelivery and good quality pieces that give me variety of "looks" which is great when having Chemo and complete hair loss, Thank you for the lovely gift of the bright and pretty hat liner .Just my colours I use it as a turban trim.
Very good service thank you so much
I ordered 4 assorted chemo hats/beanies. All products are comfortable and made of soft materials. Delivery also were fairly fast considering that I’m living in WA remote area.
Very pleased with the hat…loved the free tube scarf 🧣 gift had a lot of compliments when I wore it…..do you sell these separately? as I could not see them on you web page….will definitely be ordering more in the near future
Very happy with caps bought and prompt service.
Really nice purchase. Fast service. Would use again for sure.
My wife was thrilled with the quick delivery. She is now prepared for a hospital stay with her new headcovering.
Very flattering and very happy with this purchase.
Great stylish product to keep my hairless head warm.
Very happy with the product,good service and a good price.
I highly recommend this company. Great service. Quick delivery and great follow up
Very happy with your Products especially at if time Of my life I got a lot of compliments when I wore the turbans so that made me feel special thank you
Dear Jas Fashion So glad I discovered your site! Love your Scarf Head wraps and pre cut triangle scarves. Receiving many compliments on my new look Thank You .
Jas Fashion is rated 4.96 based on 291 reviews