KAREN WILLIS HOLMES Reviews

Erica
Erica
Maxine
Amy
The entire experience with Karen Willis Holmes NYC was a dream. I was anxious about shopping so first came alone: the staff were so patient, they listened so carefully, they made me feel so comfortable and I left feeling so excited with multiple options on my shortlist!

Through the final selection and fitting process, Stephanie was extraordinary. She was so knowledgeable and really took time to make sure she understood my vision which meant she could bring her own ideas (in the kindest and most useful way). She was honest (so important!), but in a way that I felt empowered and confident. She also had a lovely sense of humour and personality, which was wonderful given how stressful the wedding process can be.

On top of all of this, the boutique is also beautiful. I couldn't recommend KWH more highly - the experience was perfect.
Hi Lauren,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you enjoyed your entire experience in the NYC boutique and chose us to dress you for your special day. Stephanie is one of our best assets and we are so happy you got to experience that!

The KWH Team x
The team at KWH were lovely! I was able to try on a good range of the dresses, and the girls were super-helpful and professional.

They've also been lovely during a time where weddings have been postponed, bodies have changed and brides to be have been grappling with some hard decisions.
Hi lovely,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your experience with us and chose us to dress you for your special day.

The KWH Team x
My dress was perfection. From the beginning the staff at KWH were patient and understanding. The dress fit perfectly and was so unbelievably comfortable to wear! Gorgeous fabrics used I couldn’t recommend KWH higher.
KAREN WILLIS HOLMES 5 star review on 25th November 2020
Hi Hannah,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Jemma gown and chose us to dress you for your special day.

PS. you looked amazing on your wedding day!

The KWH Team x
My experience from start to finish with KWH was seamless, I couldn’t have asked for anything better. And, my dress, my Cassie gown is to die for (I love it too much to part with it)
KAREN WILLIS HOLMES 5 star review on 23rd November 2020 KAREN WILLIS HOLMES 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Hi Kelly,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Cassie gown and chose us to dress you for your special day.

PS. you looked incredible in your gown!

The KWH Team x
The staff were so friendly and helpful. When the pandemic hit, they immdiately shipped my dress to me so I wouldn't have to worry about getting it in time for my wedding. 10/10 recommend!
Hi Claire,

The KWH Team x
Gorgeous gowns, wonderful in person and phone/email customer service!
Hi Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your experience with us and loved our dresses!

The KWH Team x
It was a beautiful and very special gown. I could not have been happier or felt better on my big day. My husband was in awe.
Hi Erica,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Celine gown and chose us to dress you for your special day.

No wonder your hubby was in awe...you look incredible!

The KWH Team x
Personalised experience, honest staff that made me feel comfortable every step of the way!
Hi Hannah,

The KWH Team x
Supportive team and impeccable service throughout my entire dress-finding journey! I loved that I was able to go with an Aussie designer.
Hi Jess,

The KWH Team x
The service I received from the first phone call to schedule an appointment through to picking up my gown was nothing short of amazing! Celeste gave me the most wonderful experience and made the trying on process fun and seamless. I absolutely loved my dress 'Roxanne' - I felt fabulous on the day and I wish I could wear it again!
Hi Rhiannon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Roxanna gown and chose us to dress you for your special day. We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us from start to finish... Celeste is such a gem!

The KWH Team x
I had the most amazing experience at KWH. The consultant helped me to find dresses to suit my body and left the store with my dream dress ordered!! When I picked up my dress I got to meet Karen! It was such a wonderful experience. I got so many compliments on my wedding dress. Its so beautiful and unique. I can't recommend KWH enough! It's the best bridal store with the best customer service around. Thanks so much for making my special day even more perfect!
Hi Maxine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your gown and chose us to dress you for your special day, and also that you enjoyed your full experience with us.

How special that you got to meet Karen?!

The KWH Team x
Wow, wow, wow! I honestly cannot fault the team, or the dresses at KWH. I chose the Fontanne gown (which looks even more stunning in real life!) and the Odette train (which I removed for my reception). I really enjoyed the contrast between the soft train with the glamour of the dress. I was made to feel very welcome at both the Alexandria store, and at the HQ for my fittings and overall I cannot fault my experience or dress. The Fontanne dress was easy to move in and I felt very comfortable the whole day and night. I feel that Karen really does design with womxn in mind and part of my choosing KWH was the featuring of “real brides” over the socials. 10/10 seriously cannot recommend enough.
Hi Amy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Fontanne gown and chose us to dress you for your special day. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us from start to finish.

PS. you looked incredible in your Fontanne gown & Odette trains 😍

The KWH Team x
I loved my experience from start to finish. Amazing and friendly staff and of course I loved my dress.
Hi Helen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your gown and chose us to dress you for your special day.

The KWH Team x
Love love loved my Addison gown. It wasn't the gown I went into buy but let the lovely Celeste pick her "wild card" dress and once I put it on, I knew it was the one for me. The beading is exceptional and whilst everyone thinks their gown will be timeless when they purchase it, I really do think the art deco vibe of this dress will be stylish for years and years to come. Despite all the beading the gown feels quite light when on which is perfect for dancing the night away!
Hi Bianca,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Addison gown and chose us to dress you for your special day. We are so happy to hear you had such a lovely experience with Celeste in the Melbourne boutique!

The KWH Team x
I would highly recommend KWH to any future bride.
I absolutely loved my dress and felt amazing wearing it on my wedding day. It’s safe to say my husband was blown away when he saw me walking down the aisle.
I couldn’t find fault with the level of service I received from every person I dealt with in the Melbourne store. From the time I arrived for my initial appointment to the day I took home my dress the whole journey was made so easy, stress free and enjoyable.
I just wish I could wear the dress again!!
Hi Carol,

The KWH Team x
Was unable to return dress / have it refunded even though I hadn't picked it up yet.
Bobby was the first dress i seen and knew i had to have 😍 kwh were such a pleasure dealing with especially seeing i am from Tasmania so had to do a few trips over. Bobby was my dream dress and I felt so beautiful.
Hi Melissa,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Bobby gown and chose us to dress you for your special day.

PS. You looked incredible in your dress!

The KWH Team x
The moment I stepped into the Brisbane boutique, I knew KWH was going to have my dream dress. My stylist was keenly attentive and took on my likes and dislikes as we tried on many a beautiful gown before I found the one - Clarissa. Simple, classic and just what I was looking for! Support from the customer service team after my purchase can not be faulted either with prompt and informative responses provided to any question I had.
Hi Jennifer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your Clarissa gown and chose us to dress you for your special day.

PS. you looked incredible in your dress!

The KWH Team x
The material was not only beautiful but also extremely comfortable. I loved wearing this dress.
Hi Carly,
The KWH Team x
It was so amazing to work with the team at Karen Willis Holmes. Everybody at the store was so attentive, patient and knowledgeable and really helped me find my perfect dress. The experience was so special, after dragging my mum and bridesmaids to various different stores around Sydney they all agreed that Karen Willis Holmes was the absolute best not just in quality and choice but with beautiful service and an even more beautiful show room. From the first moment stepping into the showroom to picking up my dress after alterations made me feel like an absolute princess! I would recommend Karen Willis Holmes to everybody.
Hi Charmaine,
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a kind review on our page.
We are so pleased you loved your experience with us, and chose us to dress you for your special day.
KAREN WILLIS HOLMES is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews