KICKZ Reviews

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does KICKZ deliver?

How can I contact KICKZ?

Tell us how KICKZ made you happy

Telephone
"Please do not buy from this website , it was the worst online shopping experience of my life and all the good reviews on here are fake for sure . I returned a pair of trainers straight after I received them in the post and paid £13 for return postage . I then received this parcel back UNOPENED a few weeks later . They have not answered any of my emails and I will go to court as these thieves cannot get away with scamming people like this , please read all the negative feedback on here ."
Are you KICKZ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I placed an order which i did not even recieve they do not reply to emails and there is no customer support number. Just got ripped of for £40"
"Horrible!!! I orderes shoes in sale, i received confirmation email. Few day's later they just send refund!! I contacted them they told me shoes is not available! So i ask if i can order other for the sale fist they said yes! Later no! And i see the,shoes i order is still available! They told me to buy it for full price! And didn't even,respond to email! What a horrible customer service!!!!!"
"Kickz looks like becoming a scam company Placed the order on 15th of July and the items haven't been shipped yet... Tried to contact them, but they haven't replied to me...I emailed them July 20th... Overall, that really strange as I bought some stuff from them a year ago, and everything went smooth and fast... seems that somethings has changed.... Hope to receive items soon, but perhaps will avoid them in the future... Julija"
"The ware was in a few days delivered and it was exactly what I was expecting"
"great and fast job.no problem with delivering goods."
"GOOD SERVICE. SEEMS TO HAVE PRODUCT THAT MANY DON'T HAVE IN THE UK"
KICKZ is rated 2.29 based on 7 reviews