Knixwear Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knixwear

Tell us how Knixwear made you happy
Knixwear 1 star review on 21st June 2022
Knixwear 2 star review on 9th December 2021
Fernanda Falcao
Knixwear 2 star review on 8th November 2021
Cmoore
I ordered two of your bras back in May. When they arrived I tried them on and genuinely disliked how heavy and bulky the material felt not to mention that the pads in the bras felt like I was wearing body armour. Living in the sticky humid south and knowing that we about to be in the heat of summer I felt these were really not the product I was looking for. I sat them aside and sort of forgot them - I have been traveling for work a lot this summer - until today when I went to get them ready to ship back. The return policy is you have 30 days to wash and wear them before deciding to return them. Most companies have at least 90 days for returns of items that are new and never worn. Since I have neither washed NOR worn them I decided to reach out to "customer service" and see if there was any flexibility in that policy. These were not sale or special items - I paid full price and the items are still listed on your website. I worked through the BOT to chat and provided all the info on name/ order number / issue. When your customer service rep came online I got a canned answer that did not acknowledge that I was asking if any exceptions could be made based on the facts above in any way. I might have just as well been continuing to speak to your robot. These bras are heavy, bulky and not at all comfortable. On top of that your customer service personnel are impersonal and undertrained. To any "future customers" I would say. Look elsewhere - this product is overpriced and does not live up to their "most comfortable bras claim. Very disappointed.
Thanks for the reviews, ladies. I was about to purchase until I read your reviews. You all saved me from making a mistake
Period briefs and boxers are not useful at all. The absorbent part is tiny and doesn’t cover where you need it too, especially up front. I threw the whole pack away. Much happier with products from The Period Company.
Worst bras I have ever had. Weird material. Awkward fit. I bought two bras that were not supposed to be padded, but they were. They fit poorly and looked ridiculous. I’ve always worn wireless bras. There are plenty of good ones on the market. These over-priced monsters are not among them. Don’t waste your money.
Very disappointed in these bra’s I ordered two one is bigger than the other but both are the same size
Comfortable, yet does not wag well, the padding does not uniformly stay in place. Do not recommend.
I ordered a large bra, my size is 35 C. It was so tight, I couldn’t wear it. Don’t buy it
Just received my Wing Woman Bra. I ordered according to the size chart but the bra won't even fit around me. It's short by about 4 inches!! I was going to try to exchange for a bigger size, but since the size chart can't be trusted, I'm going to return for a refund. I hope I don't have as much trouble as the other ladies in the posted reviews.
Worst customer service ever. Unlike other reviewers I did like the underwear and bras. I was looking for a nice bra without underwire and I felt the Knix fit well, not perfect but nice. I ordered from the company 4 times The 4th order did not arrive. I have been trying to get in touch with somebody in the company for the last week. I tried their live chat. After holding for approximately half an hour, nobody joined. I have called them three times; no one answers. I have left voicemails with my call back number, my issue and my order number. The VM says they will get back to you in 24 hours, still waiting from the initial call which was a week ago. It really is very frustrating. Sorry to say, will never order again. Does anyone know of a more reliable company with a comfortable non-underwire bra?
Terrible material, fit and look. It felt like you were wearing a tourniquet and like your circulation was been cut off. Extremely uncomfortable and it will give you the most horrendous uniboob I have even seen and experienced. Don’t waste your money on this garbage!!!
Worst customer service I ever experienced. I need to return but was sent i a circle. I'm still trying to return. Sizing chart is trash. I wish I would have read the reviews before I order. I'm determined to return this item I'll keep you all posted. Do not buy anything from this company!!!!!
Bad, very very BAD Customer service. Will be looking T Victoria secret equivalent. Needed to return.. was referred to website.. nothing there to assist. Called and left message, never got a call back. Also new ones are thin and very tight.. old ones were much nicer. Moving on.
The sizing chart is a joke and they don’t fit as promised. I was given 2 as A gift and they fell apart after two washes on the gentle cycle. Gargage.
The sizing was completely inaccurate, for the past 20 years or more I have always taken a size medium in underwear, they don’t fit ( too small) Either I messed up, or they messed up, but the bras are definitely four sizes too small from their faulty size chart. And of course there is no refund. So $150 gone. What is the difference if they are on sale or not it is still new items that are useless to me. Never again … Never got a refund.
Bought Three bras, two are no good. One is ok, but stretched out on the bottom band. Returned two bras, and I will not order them again. I ordered a robe and two shirts, and they are fine. I haven’t washed them they, so time will tell
Ads are great and reel you in but I will never buy again, so don't do it. The bras sizing is not true to size, they have totally lost their shape and the buckles don't hold the straps in place anymore. They are so ill fitting after a couple of months they are garbage! Waste of money!
Had a terrible finding what I needed and when I did you either didn't offer it in my size or you were out. I am so disappointed because I was so excited to order bras after watching your commercials.
Uncomforable,, I received, 2 bras I ordered a few days before shoulder surgery was not able to try on till a week after recovering from surgery, they didnt fit well. I was only given 2 week window for returns.
Wonderfully made, great comfort. However, it appears that it was made for wide shouldered folks. So, the straps keep falling down my arms. Very annoying. Love that no wires and slips over my head with no clasps. Just can’t wear it due to the straps falling off my shoulders.
Bought 4 pairs, all 4 started tearing apart around the pad area after 1 wash & dry cycle. Definitely not getting these again. Do yourself a favor & don’t waste your money on these!
Knixwear is rated 2.2 based on 355 reviews