Knixwear Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Knixwear

Tell us how Knixwear made you happy

"Buyer Beware. I purchased two bras. The first was the Evolution bra. I completed the measurement process and the fit was just fine. The material interesting, similar to lycra. There is a metal ring on the strap that hits just above the breast. I wish that it was just a seam as it rubs against my skin causing irritation. The second bra purchased was the Catalyst Sports bra. The fit was horrible and nowhere near accurate. I purchased the same size as the Evolution bra which fit fine. With the sports bra, I couldn't even connect the clasps and it was so tight that my skin bulged over the top. I looked at the return policy that was included with the shipping. It stated that there is a 30 day wash and wear guarantee. Under exchange and return there was no date listed. I should have looked at the website. the 30 day applies to returns and exchanges. I called to return and this was declined because I was past the 30 days. I then asked for an exchange and was denied. No consideration or discussion was acceptable. I was given a flat no and asked to refer to return policy online. I've never had such poor customer service ever. The company is based out of Canada but products are manufactured in Asia. Sizing appears to be inconsistent and consistent with with Asian sizing. So very frustrated!! Will not recommend to anyone."
Are you Knixwear? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
KD
"The bra was being sold as an AMAZING bra. The size charts were a bit confusing. However, I tried my best with the proper measuring tools. The bra was a little snug but wearable. It is comfortable. However, the thick straps (although comfortable) were way too close to the neck so the only possible shirts I could wear it with is a collared shirt. My t-shirts with small neck holes can even be worn with it. Very limited. Moving the straps away to make it good for -shirts would be helpful."
Knixwear is rated 2.50 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access