Kollect IE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kollect IE
Read Kollect IE Reviews

About Kollect IE:

Speaking to Kollect IE at the minute regards initial setup.<br /> <br /> Will be in touch shortly.

051-364495

info@kollect.ie

Waterford Business ParkCity Enterprise CentreCork Road, ,

Tell us how Kollect IE made you happy
I have been with Kollect since they started their business. I have always found them co operative and staff very helpful in office and garbage men. They run an efficient business always keeping customers informed.
Delighted with the service keep up the great work
Great service
Excellent service. Even if I forget to pit my bin out then still empty as it v near gate. Thankfully
Excellent service. A simple text and my bin is collected. You can't get any easier than that.
Best bin company around
Best in the business wouldn't look passed this firm. Best customer service with the best price...
Great customer service. Never feels like a chore dealing with Kollect.
Excellent service - very prompt and efficient - I would recommend to friends Margaret
Excellent service and great customer response.
Brilliant service
excellent bin service and a very rare these days excellent customer service
Very quick to respond to inquires, organised and pleasant and helpful staff.
I asked to change back to Pay as you Go system but you are still collecting my bins each week. Regards Phil
Fantastic service . Staff so helpful upbeat and ready to answer any query I may have . Thanks and continued success.
Very happy with service. Bins were collected for me when I sent a text to collect them later than the cut off time.
No trouble only collects when customers request. Text reminders are super helpful
I don't like my name published so dont display anywhere but .... I've rang the Waterford office a number of times since becoming a customer with Kollect. Every single time I have called the staff have been exceptionally courteous and helpful. It's rare to come across such excellent customer support, and it's really appreciated. I always recommend Kollect to family and friends based on these experiences. :-)
Using the pay as you go system which suits us fine.Collection has been missed on a few occasions which entails more calls to get it collected.Also used the bulk collection service to clear my garage but found it a bit expensive.A skip would have worked out cheaper.
Good company