Kollect IE Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kollect IE
Read Kollect IE Reviews

About Kollect IE:

Speaking to Kollect IE at the minute regards initial setup.<br /> <br /> Will be in touch shortly.

051-364495

info@kollect.ie

Waterford Business ParkCity Enterprise CentreCork Road, ,

Tell us how Kollect IE made you happy
Excellent service
Great service.
Kollect always go above and beyond for me, nothing is to much to ask. Always responsive in text messages.
Fast, friendly and affordable service.
Always on time, text reminder is a big plus. Always pleasant to deal with.
As long long as iv been kollect must be 2 years now never had any problems the staff are great and very helpfull with any questions you might have and overall would recommed this service 👍👍
Great service, I love the text reminders so I never forget to put out my bins.
Excellent service, very easy to use and reliable
I've used Kollect from the start. I was delighted to find a service that would allow me to decide how often I would leave out my various bins for collection. In using'pay as you go'I pay for what I use, which means it better for me and the environment. Someone is always there to help and the reminder text is great.
On the whole, service is good. There have been a few times bins have been missed and promises they would be collected later that week or during the next collection time. That rarely happens and requires follow up calls and apologies and everyone's time being wasted. The website is really poor to interact with and it isn't very user friendly. On more than one occasion I have been charged for fees (Annual fee as an example) without prior warning that it is being charged for in advance/taken out of my top up. This is confusing and means I have to top up again. The inability to top up by a custom amount is frustrating. Other than those gripes, on the whole the service is good and when it works it works fine. When it doesn't, and it happens with a reasonable regularity that it doesn't, it's a pain in the arse to deal with.
Very reliable Not expensive and much obliging. Great customer service
Fabulous customer service, always go out of their way to assist with collections even if you miss deadlines Definitely recommend kollect if you do not produce much waste, each bin collected is fairly priced Very helpful staff
The best waste collection company ever!!! Thank you to the lovely staff for everything!!!
Bin hasn’t been returned to my house after collection on any occasion. It has been left at the entrance to Bellevue Terrace beside my neighbours bins. Bin is collected from outside number 4 but just left at the entrance to the terrace. Last time it happened I didn’t bother ringing again about it, just don’t see the point at this stage.
Very efficient helpful friendly
Flexibility, communication and value for money
Ideal for me to be Able to pay when I put out my bin
Ideal for me to be Able to pay when I put out my bin
Very punctual and professional
Kollect is a great service and I have to commend them on the neatness of their work. The bin collectors put the bin back exactly where they picked it up. We have been with waste disposal companies that have left the bin in the middle of the road, but there is no laziness like that with Kollect. They are also extremely quick to respond to any query you may have and I have found their customer service excellant. I have knocked off 1 star because we were receiving texts from Kollect at the beginning telling us which bin to put out on what day and then these texts suddenly stopped. We have emailed but still no sign of the texts coming through. Apart from that, very neat, tidy, efficient and friendly staff. Keep up the good work!
Kollect IE is rated 4.7 based on 203 reviews