Kramer Equestrian Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Kramer Equestrian deliver?

Tell us how Kramer Equestrian made you happy

"I ordered the Kramer large playball, advertised as a boredom breaker, suitable for stable or paddock and very tough. It arrived without a pump to inflate it, nowhere in the ordering process was it clear you had to purchase this separately. There was a card in the box with a long message in German only. The ball was wrecked within 48 hrs. I emailed Kramer. Initially they told me to return it. I knew that a refund was unlikely and that I would have to pay the postage. They said there had been no other complaints. Then I queried the German insert, turns out it was a warning that the ball could be burst by for example equine teeth or hooves and it should only be used under supervision. ! I would not have bought this if the information was in the product description, and the warning was useless to me as an ignorant British customer. Their attitude is bad, the only apology was a standard ‘apology for inconvenience ‘. They just accepted my request to be removed from their mailing list, will NEVER use them again, not due to the product, but due to their ‘customer service ‘."
Are you Kramer Equestrian? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've ordered from Kramer before and have been happy with what they have supplied. However, unless you are very careful you can end up with expensive products that you don't want and are too expensive, in terms of packaging costs, to return to them. Whilst Customer Services were polite they could not help me resolve some misleading information on their website. I've ended up with two expensive heated water drinkers without the required transformer to power them and without the thermostats to activate them. The additional parts required are not listed on the website which lead one to assume (a dangerous stance to take) that the drinker would work out of the box! The drinkers arrived with no fitting instructions nor product specification. I have to say, at £119 per drinker, they do not represent good value for money. I wasn't given information on how much I would need to spend to make them work I'm VERY unhappy with this and shall not be using Kramer again"
"Excellent products, good prices, good customer services. Always well packaged"
"Happy to exchange an item I ordered in the wrong size"
Kramer Equestrian is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews