Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Kubera is one of those services that you can't live without. I'm able to track real estate, vehicles, crypto prices, stocks, credit card balances, banking, and much more all with bank level security. I've tried many services including a plain old Excel file, but nothing else compares. Give Kubera a try and you won't be disappointed.
The simplicity of it all is by far the best feature. I've finally found an asset tracking platform that can track everything in one place and it's really easy to do and can connect to any bank or exchange you can think of. I've tried a lot of apps and this one is by far the best for the price and the usability.
The best portfolio and net worth tracker on the market today
Really nice tool to see all of your investment portfolio and savings in a single easy to read dashboard. There’s support for a lot of different banks and exchanges.
I love the concept. I find the connectivity to accounts is not consistent and has to be reverified which is inefficient. I assume it will get better. Mike
The only net worth tracker I’ve found with the accuracy and flexibility to reliably track net worth. Amazing product!
Like the fact that I can track my crypto portfolio and other assets.
Kubera is the solution I’ve been looking for but didn’t know existed!
A very effective way to aggregate all assets & liabilities and view in real time. Adding accounts across the spectrum has been relatively teoublefree. The single institution that isn’t updating is being looked into by support after a single e-mail notifying them of it.
A fantastic way to summarise my net wealth from multiple accounts. Some connections require a few attempts to connect, but otherwise a great product.
Excellent simple app summarising investments from all different brokerage and crypto accounts
The price is a little too much for the functionality.
My first time using a service is this kind, I like it so far, I just notice a bit of a lag on daily updates, other than that it's great to see my entire portfolio in one page.
For what it does Kubera is a good and useful app, although I fee the monthly fee is a little high based on the current features. Im hopeful more features will be added over time that provide more value. For example, It would be good to be able to build custom reports/charts based on the asset data.
I am excited to be a customer of a company that understands the impact of the new cryptocurrency sector when it comes to tracking net worth. They are ahead of the curve when it comes to this. I recently had an experience where I requested a crypto ticker to be added to the Kubera platform, and I received a response and implementation within HOURS! Keep up the good work, team!
Kubera is a no-nonsense tool that helps us visualize our traditional broker/bank investments along with crypto and real estate. It excels in not trying to be more than that. Just a great way to see our complete fiscal picture summarized and easy to read in one place.
Love the app. Just wish it had more features (like the change over a week, month, year)
Just getting started, but so far so good!
Generally good experience with Kubera so far, I appreciate the mobile functionality, although limited. A full mobile app would be 5 stars.
The UI is perfect for what I'm looking for
This is a very useful and easy-to-use app. When I began using it I had several questions and was surprised to receive clear email replies to each topic. not the usual copy/paste generic replies that most businesses substitute for customer support. I gave Kubera 4 stars instead of 5 because some financial exchanges are not compatible with the app and one of those happened to be part of my portfolio. I also think the subscription cost is a bit too high. If they lower it I will remain a customer forever!
Kubera is rated 4.68 based on 220 reviews