Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Kubera is one of those services that you can't live without. I'm able to track real estate, vehicles, crypto prices, stocks, credit card balances, banking, and much more all with bank level security. I've tried many services including a plain old Excel file, but nothing else compares. Give Kubera a try and you won't be disappointed.
Extremely useful program that saves a huge amount of time and energy. Very easy to use and customize. Lots of interesting capabilities worth exploring. I love the clean and tidy interface - keeps everything well organized. Customer support is also amazing - very fast response times and always helpful with simple answers or fixes. Just a great product all the way around.
I love Kubera because I can monitor all my Assets at the same place: stocks, crypto, bank and even my car
Easy and relatable way to look at my investments across several brokerages
Service very, very, good. It is the most accurate system to follow your investment portfolio, including domain names, NFTs, weigh beyond the stocks and so you can get in several places. The support team is incredible: by mail, they add any asset that is missing. In a couple of minutes/half an hour.
Super easy to use, very much a set and forget kind of tool. Wish I'd started it years earlier!
Kubera is a very effective tool for keeping track of your assets. They don't clutter it up with unnecessary functionality, preferring a simple interface for both adding details and reviewing the current values.
Best asset tracking tool I have found after quite some research.
Brilliant. Just what I was looking for!
The service, as a whole, is complete and competent. The guys at the support are great and act by email within a blink of an eye. They add new assets ready, when you can't find it right away. Probably, this service responds to one problem of a lifetime: how can I follow my whole investment portfolio, and help in the succession. Just great!
I LOVE THIS PROGRAM so much. It's user friendly and they remind me daily how abundant I AM :) I feel like it organizes my whole financial life and that brings me peace.
Solved all the issues I was having with other asset managers.
Overall very happy with Kubera. Fills a need that I haven’t found elsewhere. And very easy to use. I have had several issues trying to sync accounts and currency conversion errors. Either finding the brokerage/bank in the first place or once connected, the sync drops constantly. This has been improved/fixed over time and the Kubera team has been very helpful and responsive. But I continue to have issues. I am based in Canada which I believe is part of the issue. It does seem like Kubera team has plans to fully resolve this, Keep up the great work.
Amazingly simple and powerful product. Kubera covers all the basics extremely well and has so many integrations. The interface is extremely user-friendly, unlike a lot of other tools, which means adding/editing manual entries is very simple. I am looking forward to more metrics being surfaced from entered portfolios and think I'll be using this product for many years to come!
None of the pain, and all of the flexibility (!) of tracking net-worth in a spreadsheet. I've tried dozens of tools like this and Kubera is the only one that I've stuck with!
Really like it - for some reason some bits aren't perfect - e.g. my Vanguard integration works on some accounts but not others, so I've been updating manually. Additionally it'd be great if ada (Cardano) wallet addresses could be added from a crypto POV.
Nothing bad to say, this product is everything I was hoping for. Just tracking my assets without giving me financial advice or trying to sell me other things like other products
Already a really useful tool for seeing all my accounts and holdings in one place even across borders. I’ve not found any other app that can in the UK at least. Looking forward to seeing it grow!
awesome...
Great application and I enjoy using the service. The user experience works for me and the price fit nicely in my budget. I will be using Kubera for years to come.
Great software. A little pricey.
Kubera is rated 4.69 based on 327 reviews