Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Kubera is one of those services that you can't live without. I'm able to track real estate, vehicles, crypto prices, stocks, credit card balances, banking, and much more all with bank level security. I've tried many services including a plain old Excel file, but nothing else compares. Give Kubera a try and you won't be disappointed.
Pretty good. I'm happy with it.
The best app to track my accounts in one place and quickly see the important insights
Pretty good experience on Kubera. I'm hoping to see more complete features set and integration with exchanges/banks in the future that would allow me to only use Kubera to track my assets. Currently using Delta app on mobile to compensate. The individual asset data is more complete there (manual or imported transactions, metrics, more financial information in general regarding a specific ticker,...)
I have been looking for a wealth tracker that works in Europe for a long time and finally this is it. Great overview and smart add ons.
Kubera has masterfully created a UI that doesn't get in your way and surfaces the information you need in such a refreshing manner. Customer support is second to none with near realtime responses to any concern.
Great interface. Works as advertised. Look forward to seeing more integrations.
I am so happy I was able to get rid of Mint and Personal Capital. Kubera is what I always wanted in a Personal FInance app. Crypto integration is solid as well!
Kubera is amazing! Unlike many other money management/wealth tracking applications, Kubera is able to connect to all my financial institutions, properties, and other assets to show a complete picture of my overall wealth and how it changes over time. It also connects to any loans. Lastly, I can store some of my documents for easy access. Overall, I would gladly recommend Kubera for anyone that has multiple accounts and needs an easy way to track overall worth.
Very simple to use and has everything I need and want to look at right in front of me. Love the minimalistic look and simplicity of Kubera
Best in class wealth tracker. Needs to add some more integrations but covers most popular ones.
Easy setup, super flexible. Saves me hours per month keeping up with everything. Wish I had done this ages ago.
Most fancy portfolio tracker. Especially automatic interactive broker synchronization is my USP.
Great product, connects to a wide variety of financial institutions. Super quick customer service.
Best asset tracker I have found that tracks investments as well as crypto.
The best and more efficient way to manage all of my financial information accounts.
Kubera support staff has been very helpful when I have had issues and the software works well.
Excellent, I love the daily emails that give me an update on my overall portfolio
Love Kubera for my net worth tracker, everything is so clean and also customizable
Only portfolio manager I still use.
Novel concise interface, useful functions and really like the notify a relative feature. Thanks!
Kubera is rated 4.7 based on 406 reviews