Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Kubera is one of those services that you can't live without. I'm able to track real estate, vehicles, crypto prices, stocks, credit card balances, banking, and much more all with bank level security. I've tried many services including a plain old Excel file, but nothing else compares. Give Kubera a try and you won't be disappointed.
Best way to track assets and net worth without all of the clutter of budgeting and ‘advice’ that I never wanted to begin with.
Great product. Only complaint is lack of an iPhone app.
@KuberaApp is a portfolio tracking treasure! Support is very good and developers have delivered a prevailing and simplistic platform. Using it as my main portfolio tracking. The beneficiary service is a “masterpiece of mind”.
Really enjoy using the technology
I have used many apps to track my portfolio but Kubera brings many account into one place and gives a clear view.
Being an expat (American in UK) with investments in both countries and currencies, this platform is an excellent way to keep track of everything in one place. Highly recommend!
An excellent web app that allows you to put all assets and liabilities in one place to get a clear overview of your net worth. I’m addition many of the items can be tied to the financial institution and values updated automatically via a bank feed. I highly recommend this app.
I love the ability to track all my assets and liabilities, across all investment classes (including crypto) and lending institutions. Whatever you own, wherever you own it - you can keep track of all of it in one place and with the ability to create spreadsheets and charts. Highly recommend Kubera for all your financial tracking and categorizing.
I wish i could access in my cellphone
The best net worth tracking solution in the market. Never seen responsive and helpful customer service. Almost every asset in all markets updates automatically on the currency that you choose.
Kubera is a clean easy site that allows tracking of assets and debts. Additional graphing and the ability to customize the layout of the net worth tab would be nice enhancements. Kubera support is quick and efficient. They resolved and issue the same day it was submitted!
Kubera is just what I was looking for. As someone who lives and works across multiple countries, the ability to bring everything together in Kubera is fantastic. It feels very robust and familiar to working in a spreadsheet - but a smart, live-updating spreadsheet. There are several feature tweaks and additions that I'm sure are still to come, and I look forward to them!
Works well. Looking forward to additional functionality in connecting wallets.
Very easy website to use and great to manage investments and track performance.
Everything is fine. Would like to see more analytics graphs about my portfolio.
Kubera is exactly what I was searching for my asset management. Great webapp and incredible customer service.
The interface is easy to use, intuitive, and comprehensive. Much better than any of the competition -- and it includes crypto support. A must-use.
Connections to bank gets revoked frequently. I would like to see more reports and analytics.
Love the Kubera product for organizing my family's finances! I like how it's very streamlined, not bloated and over complicated like other products. The fact that it's a paid product is actually really great knowing they're not selling your data or sending you ads/other promotions to try and make money. Would highly recommend!
Best portfolio tracker I've come across (and I've tried loads). Highly recommend it. Extremely responsive team.
Kubera is rated 4.70 based on 142 reviews