“I am an ex-pat from the US living in the UK and found Kubera as a method to consolidate my USD/GBP investment accounts and track my net worth. The main features I find useful currently are:
1. Total net worth and being able to convert between currencies
2. Daily change of total net worth
I would also say the integration process was much smoother compared to when I first onboarded during a trial.
Still, from these positives, I would not say that Kubera is worth my subscription. I think there are a lot of features that I use frequently from brokerages that would improve my experience to be minimally viable. Most of my comments apply to the mobile version of the site as I do not use the site on desktop. To that effect, I am also waiting on an actual Android app :)
1. Graph visualisation--this exists at the bottom of my page but there is no way for me to view data points. There is also no way to change or know the time basis
a. Would be useful to see graph visualisation per-account or per-asset
2. Way to view total assets across all accounts, and/or ways to group assets together and then subsequently view visualisation
3. % change in each account -- I have no idea what time this percent change spans across. I also have no way to change it. It is not consistent with daily/monthly percentages at the top”
“Good product but the annoying thing is that they keep emailing me for updating some of the features which I simply don't use.
I already mailed them about this but the answer was that I had to unsub from the general mailing list but come'on, that was one very poor answer because I still want to get all the other mails.
That's why I rate this app/service only 2 Stars.”