Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Kubera is great, it shows me an uncluttered and simple-to-digest view of my net worth. This is not necessarily a Kubera issue, it's a bank/institution issue, but my biggest problem with Kubera is the same problem that all of these types of services suffer from, which is the constant re-entering of credentials for various financial data. The connections to my financial institutions seem to fail regularly and require reviving. This results in a slight "distrust" in the data I'm viewing.
One of the best apps to track personal net worth
Great. Accounts sometimes do not sync in the background until I open the app and push refresh
Kubera solved a problem that I had with regards to tracking my family’s finances. Every other product is focused on budgeting. The customer support is amazing and I have been happy with being able to see everything in one place. The reason I went with 4 stars rather than 5 is my frustrations with adoption of new mortgage connections. Due to no fault of Kubera, company sell/change service providers all the time and unfortunately I have not been able to get account connected for multiple months. Two other features I would love to see added are better reports and potentially some projections based existing data.
Kubera has an excellent interface and some well-thought-out features to memorialize your assets, insurance, finance and debts. It's complemented by great technical connectivity to your accounts and reporting. Given the information you share with Kubera, security is paramount and appears to be typical. However, I would like to see some more enhancements, proactive sustained communications and documentation that will continually help assure users that Kubera is doing everything it can to help ensure the security of your information and privacy.
Clean interface. Linked to my financial providers better than the other aggregators I've tried. With everyone moving to MFA keeping accounts up-to-date is proving a challenge. I'd like to be able see performance graphs of arbitrary assets in stacked line graph format.
Liked the basic features and the ability to integrate with other financial institutions. Can do more with helping with financial planning tools.
Pretty good experience on Kubera. I'm hoping to see more complete features set and integration with exchanges/banks in the future that would allow me to only use Kubera to track my assets. Currently using Delta app on mobile to compensate. The individual asset data is more complete there (manual or imported transactions, metrics, more financial information in general regarding a specific ticker,...)
Novel concise interface, useful functions and really like the notify a relative feature. Thanks!
Overall, it’s a great product and I love that it can track the value of alternative assets such as BTC
Love the simplicity and how all my assets are clearly laid out.
Kubera is easy to use and provides a clean summary of assets. Further ability to analysis/see data according to different breakdowns would be useful - eg group according to asset classes as well as currencies.
Kubera is a thoughtful platform that presents your financial household in an appealing graphic format. It connects to most brokerages, banks, and even custodial crypto accounts - which is great. Tracking your IRR is a great feature that allows you to keep track of your true rate of return on investment. Kubera also allows you to reorganize your assets into 'groups' of your choosing, thus 'like' assets can be grouped and freed from an 'account-based' organization. I hope that future updates for Kubera allow it to sync more seamlessly with Ledger Live.
Links to banking institutions seem to timeout and have to be renewed a lot more frequently than other financial tracking services that I use.
Nice app for tracking multiple investments.
Good to have it so that I can easily see all my crypto portfolio including NFTs
Kubera has a very clean and minimal interface and it's exceptionally easy to keep track of ALL your assets and debts. There have been some difficulties with the crypto connections (especially due to the acquisition value being erased with updates), but this is mostly because of errors from the integration API providers. The support provided by the Kubera team is quick and helpful in addressing any concerns.
Overall I have been quite satisfied with Kubera and have recommended it to many people. In particular, I have been impressed with the customer service quality and speed whenever I have had a question or issue to raise. I rate 4 stars rather than 5 because I would like to see more visualizations (e.g., similar to what's on the net worth page, but for certain slices rather than the full portfolio) and also better breakdown of how much the changes over time are due to price changes (i.e., asset appreciation / depreciation) vs. just purchasing additional assets.
Great app to have a general view onf all your assets and investments. There are constant updates and improvements; and they support service / engineers has been very reactive the couple of times I have reported a glitch. Looking forward to have more visualizations of the data.
Kunbera has provided an superb platform for seeing the whole picture when it comes to my finances and tracking net worth.
Kubera is rated 4.7 based on 470 reviews