Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

I tried every other Portfoliomanagement app out there. This is the only reliable one that works 100% of the time. It’s easy to use and beautiful too… basically a no-brainer. You can use it in chrome on an iPhone if you select „load desktop version“ in the chrome menu - but an official iOS App would be much better though. Other than that - it’s perfect.
Hands down the best portfolio tracker for crypto. And I tried them all, Blockfolio, Delta, CoinTracker, CoinTracking (had a yearly subscription on that one) and I don't even recall the names of the rest. So why is Kubera the best? Because it provides an instant overview, populates automatically and is customizable.
I love how I can track all my different assets with Kubera. The way it pulls real time values for my crypto and stocks is awesome. The ability to group different exchanges and dividend stocks, OTC , and different cap funds lets me keep my finger on trends of my portfolios.
As a starter investor I really like kubera, I have a lot of different savings accounts, as in bank account, crypto and stocks kubera makes it easy to hook everything up, both split them in different accounts or keep it as whole. Thx so much I love it
I f*ing love Kubera and am in it daily. This is partly because for now, API support is lacking on a couple of apps I use. I have to make some manual updates to select portfolios daily. That said, considering volatility, I'd probably be in it daily even without that caveat. I'd love to see mobile apps for smartphones and tablets someday.
I usually use Kubera to manually track all portfolio which was not possible in spreadsheets.
Great product and great service. Every time I have a support ticket or request, I get taken care of immediately.....and the # of crypto exchange integrations they have is FAR more than some of these "crypto-only" trackers I highly recommend their service if you're looking for full-service portfolio tracker that tracks both your investments, debts, loans, AND crypto. Here are some suggestions for the team: - UI can be improved a bit in terms of design....everything's functional....just not "pretty" (which is an underrated aspect) - It'd be great to create reports so I can look at my net worth over time...perhaps the ability to look at my net worth during custom date ranges - Integration of tracking staking / farming (not sure how difficult that'd be....but I'm all for automating tracking as much as possible)
I'm married and have a teen-age son. Kubera has provided my family and I a wonderful weekly financial conversation (by way of their elegant dashboard), so that we can better see and plan for the future. It puts all the numbers in one place, making it easy to make better decisions and inspiring us to do so. Thanks Kubera!
This is awesome. Takes something I did manually and inconsistently, and makes it just work.
Amazing, exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you.
After trying so many different tools and services to manage my money and assets, I am thrilled to have finally found something that does the job in a simple and elegant manner. No frills, no distractions, just the numbers. Love it!
Very minimalistic app, that despite its simplicity, supports various financial entries - it's the perfect tool for an overview of my net worth, be it stocks, crypto or Pokemon cards.
New to using Kubera and I have to say I'm impressed. I've been using Personal Capital before and the whole UI was messy, clunky and they wouldn't stop calling me too sell me wealth management services which was beyond annoying. With Kubera, I get a really clean, easy to use interface and I really like the information and analytics where I can easily see how my capital is allocated and performing.
I found Kubera by chance. It was a lovely surprise. Finally an app which allow to keep track of the Assets-Liabilities. It is useful to have a better insight of my investments: they are well categorized and the sync works sufficiently well with the European banks (not only the USA ones).
Been waiting for this for years. does exactly what it says on the tin
I love this app! I has been looking for something like this fir a long time. I have assets and investments scattered across various accounts; thus allows me to easily monitor and get a wholistic view of my wealth.
Kubera is exactly what I've been looking for. Unlike the free portfolio/wealth tracking platforms out there Kubera does everything you want it to and more and since you pay a nominal fee you don't get harassed with salesy emails trying to get you to speak to a financial advisor. They by far have the widest range of integrations to configure all of your accounts, banks, loans, crypto, it's all here. Plus with the ability to ensure your beneficiaries are able to know and locate all your accounts on your passing without having to worry about updating spreadsheets or notebooks, it's a godsend. In the relatively short time I've been a customer they've already rolled out several enhancements and I'm sure it will only continue to get better. It's well worth the small fee they charge. Joe G A very happy Kubera customer
It has been excellent. A super minimal yet powerful way to finally see my total net worth from cash and stocks all the way to providing liquidity on DeFi and staking rewards. Simply incredible. The dead man's switch is the cherry on top.
Excellent interface with just the right types of functionality real customers would want and use. Stable updating of information make this tool reliable for 40,000 foot overview of your portfolio or ability to drill down to more nuanced tracking. I'm loving it and the Dead Man's Switch integration is just plain thoughtful!
Connects to all my accounts in UK, USA, Singapore great platform.
Kubera is rated 4.72 based on 170 reviews