Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Kubera is one of those services that you can't live without. I'm able to track real estate, vehicles, crypto prices, stocks, credit card balances, banking, and much more all with bank level security. I've tried many services including a plain old Excel file, but nothing else compares. Give Kubera a try and you won't be disappointed.
If only Kubera could give me the time I spent over the years trying to do the same thing in excel and never succeeding back... A great platform, simple and flexible with bags more potential, excited to be part of the journey and grateful for being able to track my investments across platforms with such ease.
Kubera has an excellent interface and some well-thought-out features to memorialize your assets, insurance, finance and debts. It's complemented by great technical connectivity to your accounts and reporting. Given the information you share with Kubera, security is paramount and appears to be typical. However, I would like to see some more enhancements, proactive sustained communications and documentation that will continually help assure users that Kubera is doing everything it can to help ensure the security of your information and privacy.
Kubera has a very clean and minimal interface and it's exceptionally easy to keep track of ALL your assets and debts. There have been some difficulties with the crypto connections (especially due to the acquisition value being erased with updates), but this is mostly because of errors from the integration API providers. The support provided by the Kubera team is quick and helpful in addressing any concerns.
Beautiful interface and all financial picture at one single place. Saves lot of time and energy especially if you have accounts everywhere! I would give this 5 star but, 1. $150/yr subscription is too steep, I would give it $50/yr as reasonable for a platform like this especially given personalcapital has my portfolio managed 2. Connections to banks and financial brokers in india doesn't work or often disconnected
Great software. A little pricey.
I am an ex-pat from the US living in the UK and found Kubera as a method to consolidate my USD/GBP investment accounts and track my net worth. The main features I find useful currently are: 1. Total net worth and being able to convert between currencies 2. Daily change of total net worth I would also say the integration process was much smoother compared to when I first onboarded during a trial. Still, from these positives, I would not say that Kubera is worth my subscription. I think there are a lot of features that I use frequently from brokerages that would improve my experience to be minimally viable. Most of my comments apply to the mobile version of the site as I do not use the site on desktop. To that effect, I am also waiting on an actual Android app :) 1. Graph visualisation--this exists at the bottom of my page but there is no way for me to view data points. There is also no way to change or know the time basis a. Would be useful to see graph visualisation per-account or per-asset 2. Way to view total assets across all accounts, and/or ways to group assets together and then subsequently view visualisation 3. % change in each account -- I have no idea what time this percent change spans across. I also have no way to change it. It is not consistent with daily/monthly percentages at the top
The price is a little too much for the functionality.
Good product but the annoying thing is that they keep emailing me for updating some of the features which I simply don't use. I already mailed them about this but the answer was that I had to unsub from the general mailing list but come'on, that was one very poor answer because I still want to get all the other mails. That's why I rate this app/service only 2 Stars.
Kubera is exactly what I've been looking for. Unlike the free portfolio/wealth tracking platforms out there Kubera does everything you want it to and more and since you pay a nominal fee you don't get harassed with salesy emails trying to get you to speak to a financial advisor. They by far have the widest range of integrations to configure all of your accounts, banks, loans, crypto, it's all here. Plus with the ability to ensure your beneficiaries are able to know and locate all your accounts on your passing without having to worry about updating spreadsheets or notebooks, it's a godsend. In the relatively short time I've been a customer they've already rolled out several enhancements and I'm sure it will only continue to get better. It's well worth the small fee they charge. Joe G A very happy Kubera customer
It has been excellent. A super minimal yet powerful way to finally see my total net worth from cash and stocks all the way to providing liquidity on DeFi and staking rewards. Simply incredible. The dead man's switch is the cherry on top.
Excellent interface with just the right types of functionality real customers would want and use. Stable updating of information make this tool reliable for 40,000 foot overview of your portfolio or ability to drill down to more nuanced tracking. I'm loving it and the Dead Man's Switch integration is just plain thoughtful!
Kubera is exactly what I was searching for my asset management. Great webapp and incredible customer service.
For a new cloud based application Kubera is right on point. Simple, intuitive, effective, and the customer support is very responsive and open to feedback. It's nice to be able to talk directly to the developers to discuss features and feedback to improve the product. As with any new product it is not perfect but well on it's way. Every person has their own way of organizing their finances so as more features roll out and it becomes more customizable I think it will appeal to more individuals.
if you own multiple assets and want a clean overview kubera is the service you want. only downside is is that there is no mobile app or mobile site.
Kubera gives me an accurate view of my net worth with minimal effort. Also, having the ability to accurately track my crypto portfolio is really valuable. Super happy 👍
Just the right amount of simple
I'm waiting for a mobile app...or hell being able to view my data via a webapp browser would be a great start. No info other than "it's in the works" ??? Also have you thought about adding the ability to add encrypted data using a public PGP key?
Love it. Clean, minimal interface, works seamlessly. Couldn’t ask for more.
Kubera has been incredible! I miss the blockfi integration but that isn't their fault. There is no better platform for monitoring your investments across many difference platforms
Kubera is rated 4.7 based on 470 reviews