Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Kubera is one of those services that you can't live without. I'm able to track real estate, vehicles, crypto prices, stocks, credit card balances, banking, and much more all with bank level security. I've tried many services including a plain old Excel file, but nothing else compares. Give Kubera a try and you won't be disappointed.
If only Kubera could give me the time I spent over the years trying to do the same thing in excel and never succeeding back... A great platform, simple and flexible with bags more potential, excited to be part of the journey and grateful for being able to track my investments across platforms with such ease.
Kubera is exactly what I've been looking for. Unlike the free portfolio/wealth tracking platforms out there Kubera does everything you want it to and more and since you pay a nominal fee you don't get harassed with salesy emails trying to get you to speak to a financial advisor. They by far have the widest range of integrations to configure all of your accounts, banks, loans, crypto, it's all here. Plus with the ability to ensure your beneficiaries are able to know and locate all your accounts on your passing without having to worry about updating spreadsheets or notebooks, it's a godsend. In the relatively short time I've been a customer they've already rolled out several enhancements and I'm sure it will only continue to get better. It's well worth the small fee they charge. Joe G A very happy Kubera customer
It has been excellent. A super minimal yet powerful way to finally see my total net worth from cash and stocks all the way to providing liquidity on DeFi and staking rewards. Simply incredible. The dead man's switch is the cherry on top.
Excellent interface with just the right types of functionality real customers would want and use. Stable updating of information make this tool reliable for 40,000 foot overview of your portfolio or ability to drill down to more nuanced tracking. I'm loving it and the Dead Man's Switch integration is just plain thoughtful!
Kubera is exactly what I was searching for my asset management. Great webapp and incredible customer service.
For a new cloud based application Kubera is right on point. Simple, intuitive, effective, and the customer support is very responsive and open to feedback. It's nice to be able to talk directly to the developers to discuss features and feedback to improve the product. As with any new product it is not perfect but well on it's way. Every person has their own way of organizing their finances so as more features roll out and it becomes more customizable I think it will appeal to more individuals.
if you own multiple assets and want a clean overview kubera is the service you want. only downside is is that there is no mobile app or mobile site.
Kubera gives me an accurate view of my net worth with minimal effort. Also, having the ability to accurately track my crypto portfolio is really valuable. Super happy 👍
Just the right amount of simple
I'm waiting for a mobile app...or hell being able to view my data via a webapp browser would be a great start. No info other than "it's in the works" ??? Also have you thought about adding the ability to add encrypted data using a public PGP key?
Love it. Clean, minimal interface, works seamlessly. Couldn’t ask for more.
Kubera has been incredible! I miss the blockfi integration but that isn't their fault. There is no better platform for monitoring your investments across many difference platforms
Finally I can see everything in one place - this is brilliant
Great UI, best experience I've encountered for keeping track of both listed and esoteric investments.
Great product with an exciting future ahead! With accounts & assets across Europe, Australia, UK & America, this product had really helped me get on top of my financial health day to day, while also being able to visualise growth. Excited to see what the road map looks like ahead for this exciting tool.
Love it. Good tool for net worth tracking and for that unfortunate process that could happen if a loved on passes on that needs to update their spouse on how to deal with the finances. Not a pleasant subject but a much needed tool in our digital world.
Kubera is the best portfolio tracker I have come across. I am an app geek and have tried them all. The UI is beautiful and application is blazing fast. The team is excellent they constantly ship new features. I am a very happy customer and recommend them 100%.
Kubera is rated 4.73 based on 171 reviews