Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

I wish i could access in my cellphone
The best net worth tracking solution in the market. Never seen responsive and helpful customer service. Almost every asset in all markets updates automatically on the currency that you choose.
Kubera is a clean easy site that allows tracking of assets and debts. Additional graphing and the ability to customize the layout of the net worth tab would be nice enhancements. Kubera support is quick and efficient. They resolved and issue the same day it was submitted!
Kubera is just what I was looking for. As someone who lives and works across multiple countries, the ability to bring everything together in Kubera is fantastic. It feels very robust and familiar to working in a spreadsheet - but a smart, live-updating spreadsheet. There are several feature tweaks and additions that I'm sure are still to come, and I look forward to them!
Works well. Looking forward to additional functionality in connecting wallets.
Very easy website to use and great to manage investments and track performance.
Everything is fine. Would like to see more analytics graphs about my portfolio.
Kubera is exactly what I was searching for my asset management. Great webapp and incredible customer service.
The interface is easy to use, intuitive, and comprehensive. Much better than any of the competition -- and it includes crypto support. A must-use.
Connections to bank gets revoked frequently. I would like to see more reports and analytics.
Love the Kubera product for organizing my family's finances! I like how it's very streamlined, not bloated and over complicated like other products. The fact that it's a paid product is actually really great knowing they're not selling your data or sending you ads/other promotions to try and make money. Would highly recommend!
Best portfolio tracker I've come across (and I've tried loads). Highly recommend it. Extremely responsive team.
Kubera is a great service to consolidate all your financial assets and get a bird-eye view of your financial situation. The only reason I'm giving a 4 star review is that, I frequently have issues with stale information shown to me for a couple of my accounts. Other than that, I highly recommend the tool to everyone that care about their financial health.
Great for my monthly financial statements! I love that it links with plaid so I can see live updates of all my assets! thank you so much!
Constantly evolving and growing suite of capabilities while maintaining a clean and easy to use interface. Highly recommended.
For a new cloud based application Kubera is right on point. Simple, intuitive, effective, and the customer support is very responsive and open to feedback. It's nice to be able to talk directly to the developers to discuss features and feedback to improve the product. As with any new product it is not perfect but well on it's way. Every person has their own way of organizing their finances so as more features roll out and it becomes more customizable I think it will appeal to more individuals.
Kubera makes it easy to connect external sources and provides a straightforward, no-frills interface that displays all the necessary information in a single view.
I love having all my investments in one place. Easy to use and understand! Highly recommend!
if you own multiple assets and want a clean overview kubera is the service you want. only downside is is that there is no mobile app or mobile site.
Kubera is great. The best way I've found thus far to track all my portfolios with a focus on using integrations to connect to external accounts and support many, if not all, crypto accounts. Only knock on the service is $12/mo is slightly more than I'd like to pay for simply viewing my portfolio. But it's currently the best thing I've found out there better than the free services and does the job right now.
Kubera is rated 4.71 based on 154 reviews