“Sleek, elegant interface allows me to easily view everything in one place. I can organize, divide, and name categories as I see fit, and it even shows crypto assets! I haven't used it yet, but I also really appreciate the thoughtfulness of allowing storage of important documents and notifications if your account hasn't been checked after a certain amount of time. Easy to use and works exactly as it's supposed to. Well worth the cost of subscription.”
“Kubera rocks! My husband and I were able to replace a spreadsheet we manually updated once a month with this software. Kubera gives us a (virtually) real-time look into our entire investment landscape!”
“So far so good. One thing I can mention - it would be really neat to be able to set up my monthly recurring expenses and see that totals in a month and how much each expense totals in a year and all of them in a year.”
“Import experience is great, most flexible I have seen. Allows a rapid snapshot of overall net worth in a minimalist interface.
Haven't been using it long enough to really review the graphs/metrics. Eagerly awaiting a full fledged mobile app.”
“I'm not one for writing reviews. But now again I come across a product/service that fixes all the problems that have been annoying, to say the least. The days of a single bank and brokerage account are long gone. I would not consider myself high net wealth, but I do have a lot of investments, many of them online. Keeping track of everything was becoming a nightmare!
What I really needed was a financial hub that could
1. Electronically connect to all my other accounts – wherever possible
2. Manually input Accounts and update $ amounts without having to reset the record
3. Allow me to arrange all accounts into categories on my choice
4. Allow notes, even documents to be attached to these accounts
5. Have a simple graphical representation of net wealth and each investment category
6. A detailed output I could send to my financial advisor
I have used different tools which I will not call out individually, but they all had serious flaws. Nothing is as complete as Kubera
My 2 asks are
1. Fix the MFA issue. More and more accounts quite right are implementing this. But it does break the electronic connections until I manually reset. I think this is an industry problem.
2. Fix the excel print-out format. It might be just me but it's hard to format on a single page.
Finally, the price seems very reasonable. So, keep up the good work Kubera team.
“So far Kubera has been great. It works as advertised and seems downloads data without losing the credentials like some software. The charts and graphs are really good. I love the capability of exporting everything to excel. Well done”