Kubera Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kubera
Read Kubera Reviews

About Kubera:

Kubera is the world's most modern portfolio tracker. Track almost any asset class (traditional & crypto) in one place with Swiss bank privacy & security.

Peace of Mind in Priceless. Great Platform. I've recommended to many.
This is an excellent program that helps me keep my estate and financial status updated continually. I would recommend it without reservation.
I like what I see here!
Great and easy to use software to get an overview on your net assets. Been looking for such a solution for a long time.
Great tool. Easy to use and a fantastic way to keep on top of your investments
Does what is promised. Very nice to have it all in one place.
Pretty much perfect - does exactly what it needs to do :-)
Great experience
Super easy to use and helpful. I recommend!
Works great to model and track your wealth across multiple currencies.
A brilliant solution to keep track of all my assets, especially important now that I have cryptocurrencies, as it easy to forget where they are. And with the executor option, I don't have to worry that nobody knows where anything is in the event something nasty happens to me.
I've been very impressed with Kubera. Makes it easy to track net worth, and the Fast Forward feature is great for planning out future scenarios. It also has more support for syncing accounts than any other app I've used, and better resync for accounts secured with MFA.
Kubera makes it easy to keep track of my finances all in one place, you only have to set it up once. Specially useful are the daily emails that point out any changes in your portfolio and makes it easy to monitor more effectively.
Very useful app to manage net worth data and especially death switch gives comfort nothing gets lost in event if the worst.
Really good platform to track one’s net assets. Huge fan
I use it every day to track my holdings. I can recommend to give it a try!
Have never been able to find a solution that is as stable / maintains connections and provides this level of insight... it's actually helpful and fun to use
Easy, up-to-date overview of all your assets and their value over time
Easy to setup and use. Valuable insight for planning and running scenarios.
Kubera has been a valuable upgrade in how I monitor my portfolio as it allows for a higher level of customization and varied asset class & private investment support than competing offerings. I also appreciate the ability to add historical portfolios so I can get a full look back, while the projection features are becoming stronger and stronger.
Kubera is rated 4.7 based on 796 reviews