L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Under an hour
The LA Design consultant, Dianne was thorough, knowledgeably and made the entire process easy
Good price. Good customer service. Haven’t had the wallpaper hung yet, but if all goes well it’s a great value!
Dianne was awesome! Thank you for the amazing service and quick shipment.
Always the best help
A few months ago I fell in love with Christoph Farr Cloth. Although a British Designer (and still member of the EU) I had no chance purchasing a few yards of my favored textile in Europe. Thanks to LA Design Concepts I succeeded in purchasing Christoph Farr Cloth. Payment, transport, nothing seemed to be a problem. I highly recommend LA Design Concepts for those who are interested in extraordinary design without being frightened of long distant purchase.
Outstanding service and knowledgeable staff.
I dealt with Dianne who was very proficient and got my order shipped and delivered before Christmas. The small order was a very smooth transaction. I have placed another small order and plan to check for availability of other type fabrics.
What wonderful service and great prices. Thank you so much! Always a pleasure ordering from you.
I found LA Design Concepts after the decorator I hired gave me a quote to recover a couch and a loveseat way over the high end of my budget. Matthew found my material for considerably less, but when one if the materials continued to be backordered, he went searching for and sent me numerous samples he thought might work. I put the project on hold for several months, but when I finally found another material, Matthew remembered my situation and within days my new material arrived at a price that even my upholster could not match. So glad that I found an online company with such great customer service.
Matt was great!
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Matthew at LADesign for my wallpaper order. I have never worked with someone any better at customer service than he is. I plan to order more wallpaper in the near future and look forward to working with Matthew again.
I ADORE LA DESIGN CONCEPTS! Products are spot-on and the variety endless. I phoned with a few concerns. Matthew was a dream....so helpful, knowledgeable, and patient! Kudos to La Design for a perfect shopping online experience!
Customer service was a priority in my experience from my initial order to the follow up call to see if all arrived as expected and suited my needs.
Website is easy to use. The selection of products is fabulous! Communication was great, and the shipping was quick! Will definitely make more purchases!!
Excellent communication and service.
Very happy with my purchase.
Fabric was delivered very promptly and my upholstery shop said it was perfect quality. I definitely will use LA Design again!!
LADC has always helped me acquire the fabrics I want at fair prices
Dianne and LA Design Concepts is awesome! I did everything by email. She sent samples, I ordered, got a great price and my wallpaper was delivered fast! Great company.
Order was placed online and within a few days I received my products as expected, perfectly packed and protected! Great first time experience, will order again with LA Design Concepts when needed!
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.99 based on 320 reviews