L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Under an hour
Excellent service with very quick turn around.
Excellent service and quick delivery.
Very professional and efficient!
Dianne was awesome sending me samples & giving me necessary info in the beginning. She was equally awesome executing the order with follow up on delivery. My first experience with LA Design was very impressive. I look forward to placing future orders.
I love the fact that at LA Design Concepts you can find a wide variety of beautiful fabrics in all price ranges. Their staff are extremely helpful and professional.
Prompt and thorough service.
Great service! Received my order quickly!
Great find with massive discount on designer fabric I had been looking at elsewhere and good personal service and communication.
Very quick response to inquiries about product availability and pricing. Very professional associates.
Excellent support and follow up.
Matthew has been so helpful - accessing samples, purchasing beautiful items and smoothing out any bumps in the road along the way. Using LA Design I now have so many more options than before AND expert guidance --it has been a fantastic experience!
What tremendous customer service! It’s so nice to have enthusiastic help when you are taking the time and investment for quality pieces. It’s a pleasant experience each and every time I speak to the reps.
Great service -- Very knowledgeable and helpful in finding the "right" wallpaper as my first choice was on back order. Prompt - competent - compassionate and talented!
Your agent was outstanding!
They got back to me quickly, the wallpaper arrived faster that 7 days and i am so glad to find expensive wallpaper at a better price.
Great follow up
Customer service rep was amazing. She got back to me immediately when I had questions and was even able to locate a fabric that was discontinued for me.
A user friendly website and requested product was delivered on time. I am very happy with my purchase and would gladly recommend LA Design Concepts.
Had a great experience. Sales person was polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Had wonderful service.
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.99 based on 293 reviews