L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Holly McDonnold
Verified Buyer
"very helpful, easy to reach on the phone, delivery was timely"
Paul Solinski
Verified Buyer
"It's always a pleasure to talk with Frank about our design questions for our home. He gives sound advice and we value his opinion."
Jean Gordon
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and efficient"
"The LA Design Concepts Team is very easy to communicate with, and they take care of all the details!"
Warren Lovell
"great service"
Sally Smith
Verified Buyer
"I've ordered fabric from LA Design Concepts twice and found the process not only convenient and cost effective, and most important, thought Dianne a savvy consultant. Having samples sent to my home to evaluate made a usually arduous project simple and sane. I've recommended them to several people and expect I'll continue to consult/order from LADC on other decorating projects in the future."
Courtney Chapin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and great product selection. Shipping and support was also top-notch. Using LA Design Concepts enabled me to use the fabrics I thought I could not afford for my project."
Linda Gazzo
Verified Buyer
"Good response time and customer service"
Daniela Serov
Verified Buyer
"The easiest and most affordable way to buy British wallpapers in the US. None of that nonsense about needing a designer to intermediate. Thank you."
Putul Allen
Verified Buyer
"Matthew is always responsive and so helpful. LADC is a fabulous resource."
Lisa Slivka
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful staff. Set expectations for delivery and stuck to the schedule. Thank you!"
James Paul
"Excellent service."
Amity Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Always ready and willing to help, I turn to LA Design Concepts for everything. Their pricing, customer service and follow through are fantastic. Thanks LA Design Concepts for making my home beautiful."
Sandra Jalbert
Verified Buyer
"the phone attendant was extremely knowledgeable, competent and pleasant. Customer service was exceptional. Product was received in the promised timeframe. Will definitely use this company again"
Marsha Chanan
Verified Buyer
"We are so pleased with all of our services & delivery’s, From beginning to end we were handled with such class & concerns, Wouldn’t order from anyone else, they are the best!"
Jeff Knockaert
Verified Buyer
"My order was fulfilled promptly."
Nanette Reger
Verified Buyer
"I found material I needed on your site. When I called to ask if it was available, a helpful young man found 2 remnants for me from a pattern that was discontinued so that I could finish a project. Otherwise, I was totally out and would have to start from scratch, I was amazed at his helpfulness and promptness in solving my problem. Thanks! Wish I could remember his name."
Melinda Dickson
Verified Buyer
"Service was very helpful and friendly. And my order arrived quickly! Thank you!"
Ann Thompson
Verified Buyer
"THE BEST!!!!!! Great service, super professional and responsive!!!!!"
Kathleen Allan
Verified Buyer
"A very courteous lady helped me with my queries when I was purchasing wallpaper recently. I will definitely use LA Design Concepts in the future"
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.97 based on 103 reviews