L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
"Pam is awesome to work with and so helpful. Received wallpaper quickly and process was so easy."
"Staff member ( Dianne)very knowledgeable and helpful with ordering ( samples and bulk of wallpaper), prompt responses to emails and answers to questions. Thank you!"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service and great prices."
"Excellent and professional service! You made the entire process go smoothly from start to finish."
"A+ customer service!"
"LA Design Concepts is my "go-to" for designer fabric and trim. They are always competitive on pricing, and the customer service cannot be beat! I have never been disappointed. Thank you!"
"Dianne makes the process most convenient being both upbeat and knowledgeable. Quality size samples allow creativity to flow. So easy, luxury upholstery fabric arriving timely and well packaged."
"I didn't order enough of the Ralph Lauren pattern. When I called to re-order the customer service personnel was understanding and comforting especially with my concern of dye lot. I would certainly use them again, when needed."
"Very pleased with product and great customer service!"
"Super pleasant and courteous designers. A pleasure do to business with!"
"Excellent service."
"Very professional and Expedient"
"I ordered the amount of wallpaper that my contractor recommended at the time of installation the contractor realized that they had underestimated. Not only did LA Design Concepts help me order another roll as well as make sure they could find the correct dye lot. The attention to detail was incredible and they saved my project from the contractors mistake. I found the customer service outstanding."
"Everything went perfectly! 😂👌"
"Always friendly and helpful."
"Dianne was as patient and helpful as she could be. I now have beautiful wallpaper the I love. Just need to get it up on the wall and cross my fingers I figured right without professional help."
"Called to clarify offered discount. They were helpful. Ordered on the phone. Material arrived sooner than expected."
"Quick response to inquires and excellent prices. Combine that with a knowledgeable and friendly staff = excellence. Thank you!."
"great service!"