L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
"I didn't order enough of the Ralph Lauren pattern. When I called to re-order the customer service personnel was understanding and comforting especially with my concern of dye lot. I would certainly use them again, when needed."
"Very pleased with product and great customer service!"
"Super pleasant and courteous designers. A pleasure do to business with!"
"Excellent service."
"Very professional and Expedient"
"I ordered the amount of wallpaper that my contractor recommended at the time of installation the contractor realized that they had underestimated. Not only did LA Design Concepts help me order another roll as well as make sure they could find the correct dye lot. The attention to detail was incredible and they saved my project from the contractors mistake. I found the customer service outstanding."
"Everything went perfectly! 😂👌"
"Always friendly and helpful."
"Dianne was as patient and helpful as she could be. I now have beautiful wallpaper the I love. Just need to get it up on the wall and cross my fingers I figured right without professional help."
"Called to clarify offered discount. They were helpful. Ordered on the phone. Material arrived sooner than expected."
"Quick response to inquires and excellent prices. Combine that with a knowledgeable and friendly staff = excellence. Thank you!."
"great service!"
"Excellent customer service!"
"Excellent selection and service."
"I found LA Design Concepts researching fabric on line . Diane was my sales person. I never spoke to her but my questions were answered very quickly. I ordered all my fabrics not knowing what the results would be. Diane emailed me with track numbers on all 5 orders. The fabrics and trims were perfect. All of the fabrics were more than half off, no shipping or tax. When I moved on to lighting Diane helped me by having the lighting department contact me and again the lamps I was looking for were more than half off. I would never have been able to order designer fabrics on my own without a designer and LA Design Concepts allows me to bypass the retail price. Thank you"
"I purchased some lovely embroidered fabric for throw pillows, I could not even get close to LA Design Concept's pricing locally. Even though it was only a two yard piece, the fabric arrived on a roll which kept it wrinkle free. Very pleased with my purchase, the communication and quick service."
"Fast shipping and beautiful products!"
"I received excellent help and great advice from my contact person."
"Great products and a pleasant transaction."
"Truly can't say enough good about LA Design! It is my first resource when choosing fabric, trim or wallpaper. Their customer service is exceptional going beyond the norm to help me locate whatever is needed. It has been a pleasure working with Dianne and Matthew and their willingness to quote numerous fabrics and trims and obtain samples in the search for that perfect color match. Not to mention being to able to purchase designer items at a discounted price. My only complaint is I wish they were on East Coast time ;)"
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.98 based on 192 reviews