L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Under an hour
"What tremendous customer service! It’s so nice to have enthusiastic help when you are taking the time and investment for quality pieces. It’s a pleasant experience each and every time I speak to the reps."
"Great service -- Very knowledgeable and helpful in finding the "right" wallpaper as my first choice was on back order. Prompt - competent - compassionate and talented!"
"Your agent was outstanding!"
"They got back to me quickly, the wallpaper arrived faster that 7 days and i am so glad to find expensive wallpaper at a better price."
"Great follow up"
"Customer service rep was amazing. She got back to me immediately when I had questions and was even able to locate a fabric that was discontinued for me."
"A user friendly website and requested product was delivered on time. I am very happy with my purchase and would gladly recommend LA Design Concepts."
"Had a great experience. Sales person was polite, helpful and knowledgeable. Had wonderful service."
"Gorgeous fabric, perfect customer service, quick shipping."
"Diane was very helpful. The prices are fabulous for the non Designer as well as the Decorator."
"Very pleased with Dianne at LA Design Concepts! Excellent service; great selection of fabrics and wallpaper; competitive prices and everything has arrived within a reasonable amount of time in perfect condition. I’ll continue to use this company."
"Terrific service—great values and quick shipping!"
"Can’t wait for my next decorating project."
"I have only accolades for Diane and for your product. I am redoing a chair with the same fabric I purchased before for pillows.....so, I am 'obviously' a 'happy consumer'."
"Fabric arrived well packaged and just as described. Thank you"
"Dianne was very helpful!"
"The team at LA Design was professional and and really helpful, especially Diane. big thumbs up"
"Great customer service"
"The lady who helped me was awesome!"
"Lovely designer fabrics. Very professional to work with."
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.99 based on 281 reviews