L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Over 7 Days
"Excellent service & the staff are amiable and knowledgeable about their product lines."
"Helpful, timely online chat. User friendly website with excellent selection of wallpapers and fabrics. Fast delivery"
"Very efficient and pleasant to deal with"
"Customer service is outstanding. My wallpaper arrived much faster than anticipated and was nicely packaged. Will definitely shop here again and highly recommend for competitive pricing on designer papers."
"Very personal and fast attention. Helpful personnel. All in all a great experience."
"Very easy to work with and fast service!"
"Great customer service. I had questions and a live person actually answered the phone and was pleasant and knowledgeable. Order arrived much sooner than expected."
"Excellent service from beginning to end. I will definitely use them again!"
"I was able to find a fabric offered by a now out if business furniture manufacturer. Amazing."
"Dianne has been extremely helpful. She even tracked down a designer fabric for me based on a photo only!"
"Great resource, fast service, a real FIND!"
"The customer service and the available portfolio together makes this an exceptional group to do business with. I would highly recommend LA Design Concepts!"
"Extremely attentive to my modest online order. Quick service, quick ship, very polite."
"I received my samples quickly and a helpful follow up email. When I ordered my wallpaper, it arrived within a few days and in great shape! Great customer service."
"I love working with Diane. She is always helpful and updates me often on deliveries."
"From my first interaction with Matthew I was treated to superb customer service. The item was back-ordered and he went to special effort to ensure that I got what I had my heart set on. Not only is it exquisite, it shipped early. Boutique service!"
"Diane is fantastic and trustworthy!"
"I tried 3x to price and purchase a wallpaper from Sweden in my Boston area with not even a call back. Your company- one call and my paper was ordered by a friendly English speaking woman on the other end. Couldn’t be happier!"
"Wallpaper came quickly and in great shape. Thank you!"
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.98 based on 230 reviews