L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Under an hour
The customer service was very helpful and very kind. I love the wallpaper and hope to use your company again.
good service and delivery
The best service and selection. Dianne is outstanding!!
Could only find my pattern on this website. Ease of ordering and delivered when promised
Every experience we have had with LA Design and we’ve had quite a few has met or exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend them and we continue to use them.
Great prices and fast shipping!
Excelente atención!!! Dianne ha sido de gran ayuda. Con mucha gentileza y disponibilidad me ha guiado y ofrecido las mejores soluciones durante el proceso de compra. Gracias y felicitaciones
Wonderful customer service. I worked with Dianne and she was exceptional!
Diane was very helpful and took time to help me find the least expensive but quick shipping method.
The service was superb. I received immediate personal service and follow up on my order. I have recommended LA Design to all my friends and will continue to use them in the future.
Great customer service, beautiful products, quick shipping.
I found La Design online while trying to find a certain fabric. I called the store and spoke with Mathew. He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what fabric I wanted and confirmed it was the correct kind. He made me aware of a sale that they were currently offering which really was a nice surprise as the fabric I chose was very expensive I have since made another purchase with the assistance of Mathew. I am really impressed with. La Design’s customer service and would purchase from them again. Deborah Lambert Wash, DC.
Great customer service & excellent product.
Matthew Conaway was very helpful and courteous. I felt he truly cared about my purchase. I appreciate the attention to detail. I would buy from L.A. Design Concepts again, hopefully Matt will help me again!
Good price and faster-than-expected delivery. Would buy here again.
Fantastic customer service. Friendly, timely communication. I'd work with them again in a heartbeat!
Excellent service, start to finish.
Very helpful with lots of fabrics.
My textile specialist was always easy to reach, helpful, and efficient. Judging by her performance, I recommend this firm.
fast shipping, had exactly what i wanted and a discount code to boot!
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.99 based on 346 reviews