L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
Under an hour
Diane was very helpful and took time to help me find the least expensive but quick shipping method.
The service was superb. I received immediate personal service and follow up on my order. I have recommended LA Design to all my friends and will continue to use them in the future.
Great customer service, beautiful products, quick shipping.
I found La Design online while trying to find a certain fabric. I called the store and spoke with Mathew. He was very knowledgeable and knew exactly what fabric I wanted and confirmed it was the correct kind. He made me aware of a sale that they were currently offering which really was a nice surprise as the fabric I chose was very expensive I have since made another purchase with the assistance of Mathew. I am really impressed with. La Design’s customer service and would purchase from them again. Deborah Lambert Wash, DC.
Great customer service & excellent product.
Matthew Conaway was very helpful and courteous. I felt he truly cared about my purchase. I appreciate the attention to detail. I would buy from L.A. Design Concepts again, hopefully Matt will help me again!
Good price and faster-than-expected delivery. Would buy here again.
Fantastic customer service. Friendly, timely communication. I'd work with them again in a heartbeat!
Excellent service, start to finish.
Very helpful with lots of fabrics.
My textile specialist was always easy to reach, helpful, and efficient. Judging by her performance, I recommend this firm.
fast shipping, had exactly what i wanted and a discount code to boot!
Ms Dianne was so very helpful! She was quick to respond! I cant say enough nice things about her! I had tried to avail to find someone to help me find Designer Guild wallpaper before I found your company-- D.G. set me up with a designer in MO, but she was slow to respond and not eager to help-- finding your business made the process of finding the right Designer Guild wallpaper SO MUCH easier! Once my order was placed- shipping was speedy considering my wallpaper came all the way from the UK! Once I get my wallpaper up-- I will give you all kudos on my IG account!
Diane was very helpful. She assisted me with samples and ultimately my purchase. I found the selection of fabrics outstanding.
Excellent customer service! Prompt and you can trust they will follow through and be truthful!
wonderful customer service!
Thank you for the excellent services. The fabric I purchased is exactly what I wanted and it's beautiful!
Items arrived quickly and as promised. I would have given 5 stars but I never received shipping information to track and receive my package.
The LA Design consultant, Dianne was thorough, knowledgeably and made the entire process easy
Good price. Good customer service. Haven’t had the wallpaper hung yet, but if all goes well it’s a great value!
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.99 based on 338 reviews