L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
"I have used LA design concepts recently for a fabric order. They were communicative, prompt and attentive."
"They are the BEST! Frank is very accomadating and their whole staff is fabulous! Very service oriented which is a breath of fresh air.. Marsha"
"Gorgeous fabrics, easy to work with over email and website, excellent customer service. I will definitely use again and refer my friends."
"Very friendly and helpful service. Great selection, good prices, quick delivery."
"Dianne is great and always helpful with anything I throw at her no matter what it is"
"Very fast reliable service, thank you"
"Excellent customer service and beautiful product. Couldn’t ask for more."
"Great service and timely responses!"
"LA Design Concepts gets customer service. I will continue to do business with you"
"Very accommodating and fast"
"All smooth sailing with LA Design Concepts! Prices are great, customer service fantastic."
"Good service"
"I have worked with LA Design Conceots off and on for years to design almost every room in my house. Every interaction has been outstanding. The team is helpful, professional and always goes the extra mile to help me execute my vision."
"Worked with staff by email they are Efficient, attentive, service 10 Star Honest"
"Great help the wallpaper is beautiful. Would like to get a sample of the same for friend."
"Was having a really tough time finding the perfect fabric for the upholstery project I began, the color search tool was incredibly helpful! also took advantage of 10% email sign up, competitive pricing and friendly. great service"
"Great service! Everything came in as scheduled. I will definitely use them again."
"Fast and reliable service, I got a quote over the chat, Diane was extremely helpful when I called for more information, products arrived faster than expected, I'll definitely be coming back for future projects!! thanks guys"
"Easy to work with, my order showed up in a timely manner with no issues!"
"I worked closely with Matthew on selecting a sofa and chairs from Duralee. He was so patient in walking me through the process of selecting fabrics for these pieces. There customer service was impeccable. Thank you Matthew!"
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.98 based on 165 reviews