L.A. Design Concepts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend L.A. Design Concepts
"Fast shipping and beautiful products!"
"I received excellent help and great advice from my contact person."
"Great products and a pleasant transaction."
"Truly can't say enough good about LA Design! It is my first resource when choosing fabric, trim or wallpaper. Their customer service is exceptional going beyond the norm to help me locate whatever is needed. It has been a pleasure working with Dianne and Matthew and their willingness to quote numerous fabrics and trims and obtain samples in the search for that perfect color match. Not to mention being to able to purchase designer items at a discounted price. My only complaint is I wish they were on East Coast time ;)"
"my wallpaper arrived quickly and accurately. very happy"
"Great experience. Everything was handled well. Would recommend to a friend and would do again"
"Peomot and responsive service. Dianne helped me order our wallpaper from multiple manufacturers, tracked delivery for me and kept me updated. I highly recommend and will definitely come back here for my next project!"
"LOVE... could not have the quality of items without them!"
"Love the wallpaper you tracked down for me. It’s a stunner. THANKS!!"
"Dianne and Matthew were very helpful and quick to respond. I received my beautiful fabrics very quickly and without incident."
"Service was great and everything arrived on time!"
"I have used LA design concepts recently for a fabric order. They were communicative, prompt and attentive."
"They are the BEST! Frank is very accomadating and their whole staff is fabulous! Very service oriented which is a breath of fresh air.. Marsha"
"Gorgeous fabrics, easy to work with over email and website, excellent customer service. I will definitely use again and refer my friends."
"Very friendly and helpful service. Great selection, good prices, quick delivery."
"Dianne is great and always helpful with anything I throw at her no matter what it is"
"Very fast reliable service, thank you"
"Excellent customer service and beautiful product. Couldn’t ask for more."
"Great service and timely responses!"
"LA Design Concepts gets customer service. I will continue to do business with you"
L.A. Design Concepts is rated 4.98 based on 176 reviews