Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
Excellent service
They always do great work!
I have used Legally numerous times and found them to be efficient and professional. Would highly recommend their services.
Always a great and easy experience. Really help with my legal processes.

Thanks for the great service looking forward to working with you guys again.
They were very professional and very fast with the turnaround of their services.
Legally IP lawyers got my TM registered after the initial rejection. They made no promises on the outcome but were up front with the argument and incorporated changes I wanted to their draft. Up front pricing and easy to work with. Would use again. Thanks!
I think Javier's a professional lawyer! And reply is very timely, I am honored to be able to communicate with him at work, he is a very serious and rigorous person! Thank You!!
Excelllent service, as usual. Just filed my fifth trademark with Legally and it has been a productive experience, with each application approved to-date.
Javier has been great at answering questions and assisting us in any trademark related inquiry.
The only company that I can trust when it comes to the Trademark application. We are located outside of the United States and I assure you can trust Legally to take care of your trademark at a very reasonable price. Thank you, Luke and Javier!
Javier and Luke are very helpful with my request, they are very professional, excellent service!
Very happy with the results. They are like pay as you go. The best choice for register a trademark
Luke and Javier were very helpful and attentive with my request. Will definitely use their services again. Thank you guys!
Excellent Service. Prompt Response and very user friendly website.
Very efficient and helpful! And easy communication!
Having been through the trademark process a couple of times before, I decided to give Legally a shot this time. This was totally painless! Knowledgable and articulate staff and prompt service and attention to detail. I was totally impressed!
Fast and easy as always. Immediate service and responses to questions. Legally has helped us obtain registered trademarks and we continue to be satisfied with their services. Highly recommend.
I have used Legally several times. Always fast and professional. Thank you!
A pleasure to work with... Thank You!
good and fast response for the required Office Action, thanks