Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
My Lawyer Was Fast, Prompt & Knowledgeable!
These are the people to call if you are having trouble with your trademark, they fixed mine with no additional cost, thank you
Legally does what they say and I am grateful for the services rendered. Thank you.
Javier took the time to talk to me on the phone to figure out how to proceed best going forward
Fast, clear information and interface. I wouldn’t have been able to do it on my own.
Quick and Painless. I have saved at least a dozen grey hairs and high levels of stress. Worth every penny. I was super skeptical at first. Turns out my friend used this company and loved it, So glad I listened to his advice. 100% gold people work behind this company.
I've been using Legally for many years on 5 different trademarks and they always go above and beyond. I highly recommend them!
They were quick and efficient in handling my trademark issues.
Legally is a group of professional lawyers that provide amazing service, legal trademark advice, and help. Javier helped me to submit all the necessary documents to register the mark, and I am very happy with everything he has done and even more they are affordable. You won't find anywhere else this level of professionalism !!! Thank you Legally!! I highly recommend them -
After initially using an online service to file our trademark application, we ran into some problems. A trusted friend referred us to Luke at Legally. On the first phone call Luke was able to assess the issues with our application, answer our questions and offer an immediate plan of action. Javier promptly followed up and made quick work of filing a response to USPTO. Because of Luke + Javier we are one step closer to a TM very important to us. It is a big relief to have them in our corner during this process. Luke & Javier are thorough, attentive and professional. We hope to continue to work with them in the future for any TM/business legal issues.
Prompt friendly service at a fair and reasonable price allowing me to get on with business while they arranged to handle the Trademark correspondence.
They were great in communicating with me throughout the process. Thankyou for the great work!
It has been really easy to use this service to get my Trademark filed. Additionally, if I've had any questions after filing, customer service has been really great about responding to questions. This is a great service and I'm so grateful to have filed with them.
Legal , intensamente, experimentar, completo espaço
Vale a pena demais
So easy and convenient. If you're looking to register a trademark, this is the place to do it.
Very prompt, friendly and efficient service.
Very pleased with service
Very efficient and made the Trademark process easy to follow and understand.
I have used Legally.co on three different occasions now and I could not be more pleased. I highly recommend the expert staff at Legally.co to anyone looking for help with getting trademarks registered. Thank you Legally.co!!!!
Legally is rated 4.94 based on 560 reviews