Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Click Here

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Don't try and do this without the help of Legally.co. They were patient, responsive, and explained everything. They are the sherpa when you're climbing Mount Everest!"
"Engaged with Legally.co about 4 years ago to monitor our trademark, EverSafe Disaster Recovery Services, and hoped for a positive result. Well 4 years later it was a pleasant surprise to receive our mark. Thanks to Luke and the team. -Asgard Manged Services"
"I am happy with the Simplest website and the best service provided by the team! Thank y'll."
"Legally.co helped me to trademark my idea. They’re very professional, courteous, and handle things in a timely manner."
"legally provides a great service. they made me feel completely comfortable that they were handling my needs for me. I could not have navigated the situation without them."
"Everyone that I worked with to get my trademark through this process has been absolutely fantastic! They were able to answer all of my questions and made this a simple process."
"They "Javier Gómez & Luke Brean" were really nice and easy to work with, while getting my trademark application submitted. Any questions or concerns that arose were quickly addressed. I always recommend them to friends, family, and business associates."
"You guys are great!"
"Great service. Thank you."
"Excellent follow up and follow through by Legally.co. All of the touch points at this company were conscientious and thorough. Affordably priced service."
"Legally redefines the process of trademarking. Contacting a lawyer about anything can be daunting, but Legally made it a seamless and affordable experience. The support team is kind, professional and quick to respond."
"Javier has been very responsive, professional and timely. He is consistently working my case, assisting me with responding to the Trademark office's various inquiries efficiently."
"Excellent in everyway."
"The trademark service provided by Legally.co team is good. It is convenient to do the application online."
"Although we were very happy with the progress with Franchise Matrix, our second application, FranCompare, has languished and you never got back to us with follow-up information requested by the Trademark office."
"The team walked me through every step. I enjoyed being able to ask questions and get a direct answer in a timely manner."
"A couple of years back, I decided to file the Trademark application myself, which was a huge mistake, my application was declined, this time I turned to Legally.co and their professionals, who have helped me to do it right from the start. Thank you."
"Excellent work. Fast turn-around. Highly Recommended."
"Miriam is AWSOME....she helped me through the entire process of my trademark application. Thank you."
"Excellent service. They handled everything from start to finish, at a reasonable cost."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 427 reviews