Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Legally.co?

Jay
Verified Reviewer

It has been a great experience working with Luke for our trademark, His response time is great, be it for responding to email queries or deadlines. Always on top of things, he is knowledgeable and easy to connect with in our conversation and emails. We look forward to completing our trademark application with him and using him for our future trademark needs.
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient and attentive.
Jason
Unverified Reviewer

As soon as I applied online for my trademark with Legally.co, I was welcomed by one of their attorneys. Almost everyday, I was sent an email verifying questions that I would not have thought about and the information was valuable. I was recommended to this company by my business attorney who said that they do excellent work.
Unverified Reviewer

Very quick with the service, will hire again. Looks like they took care of each of the issues I had mentioned
Unverified Reviewer

When I spoke to them on the phone they were professional and friendly. Not pushy with trying to get me to use their services. I gave them a try and they came through as I hoped. Very easy for me.
Verified Reviewer

Legally.co team were very professional and extremely attentive. Highly recommend and will use them again in the future. Thank you again.!!!
Diana W
Verified Reviewer

Would highly recommend! Knowledgable, keeps you up to date on status, and easy to get a hold of!
Jason G
Verified Reviewer

I am extremely happy with the support that I received from Legally.co in drafting a response to the US Patent and Trademark Office in defending my trademark application. I had been denied a trademark due to two other products with what the USPTO deemed potentially confusing for customers. The amount of detail about my product and the two other similarly named products that Legally.co documented was amazing! And the arguments that they documented recommending publishing of my trademark were well thought out and thorough! I am simply amazed! Very satisfied with the service and support and even happier with the price! Will gladly use Legally.co in the future for any dealings with the USPTO in support of my business's trademarking activities!

Bill R
Verified Reviewer

When my trademark request was denied had 20 different law firms contact me via email but felt Luke was more down to earth in his letter. In my correspondence so far I was proved right and trusted him to help me.
Dave
Unverified Reviewer

the process (trademark registering) was simpler through legally.co than it was through any other service. they were very up-front about cost/price from the beginning.
LYNN
Verified Reviewer

I received excellent care and resolve within 24 hours of first contact with Legally.co.
I'm very happy with the level of customer service. I will use them again and highly recommend them!
Luke T
Verified Reviewer

A lot of people reached out when my trademark was in review. These guys were up front with cost, available and have been very professional throughout the process. Nice to have pros helping you out. Thanks!
Alexandra T
Verified Reviewer

We are very happy and would recommend Legally.co. They are very professional and efficient.
Linda N
Verified Reviewer

Very patient with me and got the job done in a timely manner.
Unverified Reviewer

The service is very good,every detail is considered very thoughtful , very professional,and you've got great problem-solving skills,I'm very lucky to have your help,
In the future, if my friends needs assistance in this area, your company will be considered first
thank you!

Mitchell S
Verified Reviewer

I tried it on my own but was unsuccessful. They helped me out a lot especially with all my questions I had. It was worth the $ I spent around $300 trying it on my own so the extra $75 is well worth it.
Unverified Reviewer

We had great communication at all time, very fast and understanding.
Unverified Reviewer

Great experience, fair price, very professional and responsive. We are happy with this company's service, will cooperate again in future. Thank you.

geat service. eccellent outcome
KL
Verified Buyer

Have used this firm in the past and dealt with the principal - Luke, and was pleased with prior work for me. Would highly recommend.
Legally.co is rated 4.93 based on 212 reviews