Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

"Excellent service and very attentive."
"thank you very much for your good service at affordable price."
"You're following through with information and fast time getting in contact."
"Legally.co assisted me with 2 trademarks; very efficient, and prices are reasonable."
"I can’t say why I decided to respond to their solicitation for my TM Office Action as I am generally somewhat of a skeptic, but all I can say is I am glad I did. Both Luke and his paralegal Maya were extremely responsive, priced both fairly and competitively and most importantly their work product was OUTSTANDING. No doubt I will seek their services again as I continue to protect more and more of my IP. Very grateful for their collaborative effort."
"Great service great communication"
"just plain simple yes or no. very efficient too. will use your service whenever it is trademark related. thanks cj"
"Porfessional, succinct in their communication, quick to reply. Highly recommended for trademarking work. Thank you!"
"Highly recommended"
"Legally team helped us to register 2 trademarks, one included appeal. Great service, good communications. Highly recommended, will use in future"
"Extremely satisfied with their support and knowledge.Maya thank you so much for all your assistance. Outstanding service."
"I was able to achieve the goal I wanted to with the help of legally.co and will continue to reach out for any further inquiries or questions I might have. I thank you sincerely for all of your assistance!"
"Simple worked to get the job done. Stayed on top of things and made sure nothing fell thru the cracks. Put my mind at ease on this process."
"quick response"
"I was really impressed about their reactivity and professionalism"
"After 20 years dealing with trademarks in many countries, this is the best service ever. No bullshit, effective and the best price on the market."
"Written responses to PTO were timely and crisply executed. I am awaiting the outcome."
"Jackie Lin was very professional and punctual!"
"Legally.co was able to file a response to the Trademark agent and clear up any discrepancies to ensure that my Trademark was approved. Great timely customer service."
"Good attorney advice. Fast replies to questions. Excellent followup. Easy to work with."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 334 reviews