Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Nice 👍 and very responsible attorneys with your case"
"They did not get our TM appeal approved which we realize there are no guarantees of that happening. The biggest problem we had was this was not communicated to us. We were told in their initial email letting us know the filing had been done that; "We will also keep you updated and are tracking your application status in our system." (copied and pasted from their email) After we went on the USPTO's website to check the status of our TM appeal we found that it had been done for a month. We don't ask for a lot as customers, we do ask that you do what you say you are going to do. I sent a reply email to the TM attorney (Javier) asking if this was typical customer service but never received a reply. . . Update to the above review. After I posted my initial review Luke with legallyco. emailed and called to let me know they had made an internal error and it is not typical. Luke also refunded me the full purchase price of the service I had ordered. This was a great example of customer service and I will use them again as they made things right. Mistakes happen, it's how you deal with them that people will remember."
"always satisfied with legally.co service"
"Always attentive and assuring when giving advice."
"Very fast and efficient service"
"I worked with Javier as a lawyer through Legally.co; This was my first time every trademarking anything and through Javier's assistance and patience, he guided me through the entire process! I would suggest using Legally.co to anyone who is looking for assistance in trademarking whatever they are looking for."
"Javier was exemplary in rendering of the services I needed. He did everything professionally and efficient. I remain very grateful and will not hesitate to refer anyone in need of your services."
"Legally provided us with excellent advice and service in registering multiple marks. They are knowledgeable, professional, affordable and provide great follow-through service. They have been and will continue to be our trademark resource."
"javier is a great lawyer. Very helpful, cooperative and prompt service."
"Legally.co. is excellent for you business needs they are very patient and professional. Maya is a great professional and takes the time to help you. Legally.co. always return my calls when I scheduled a call back always call back on time magnificent service I will use Legally.Co. again and I surly I will recommend them to all my Friends and family that need business legal help Delroy of Deep Roots TV YouTube"
"When my trademark developed issues I had more than a dozen places sending me emails to help me fix it. The first one I tried made a change which simply resulted in a different issue. They wanted to be paid a second time to fix the issue they caused. Legally.co offered a guarantee that they'd get the job done right, and they did."
"Excellent quick service very well researched with good case law supporting my claim."
"Great service, my trade mark registration with USPTO was professionally handled. Thanks guys"
"Very prompt and thorough, really happy with the service at great price compared to similar service offered by others. They'll be on top of my list to use them again in future."
"Legally.co is providing excellent service for a very reasonable price. I will be sure to use them for all of my trademark needs in the future!"
"Appreciate the help - it was a long process and I had a few concerns along the way but I always received an answer."
"Competent. Thorough. Personable. Reasonably priced. What else can you want in legal representation?"
"Great attention. Effective assistance and support."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 402 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access