Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Legally.co?

Bob R
Verified Reviewer

Four days ago (Friday) I received an office action from the USPTO examiner arguing LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION with two prior marks.

Saturday Luke Brean (Legally.co) emailed me that the examiner had made a mistake, because the two previous marks had been cancelled (although the cancellation was not showing on TEAS). He offered to solve the problem by replying in the correct USPTO format for a flat fee of $125.

Sunday I authorized this.

Tuesday (today) he completed the filing with a simple 4-line argument!

Meanwhile, I've received half a dozen other offers from TM attorneys, including one with an estimate of 3 to 6 hours totally up to $800 - $900!
J. G
Verified Reviewer

Bait and switch for Trademark filings. Repeated many details over and over as they do not keep records of anything except emails. Phoen consultations recommend how to spend your money, with no records of the information shared with the actual attorney being kept. Rediculous fees for such a poor service.
Hi James, I'm sorry you're upset about our service. However, you never responded to our emails requesting information and documents required by your trademark examiner.

Even a simple "hey, I think you already know this" would have been helpful so I could have explained to you what we didn't know, why we needed more detail from you, and why we needed specific documents not in our possession.

We need your help and information from you about your business to thoroughly respond to the trademark office.

We can't do our job when you ignore our emails.
Reedith
Unverified Reviewer

Everyone I've spoken to has been very helpful and very friendly their prices are extremely Fair especially for such quality service their website is easy to navigate and they keep you informed every step of the way if you're looking for a no-nonsense service I'd recommend using Legally.co
Verified Reviewer

While I don't yet have the end result or a decision from the action taken on my behalf, I can readily report that my experience with the two people at this company whom I have interacted with has been top-notch. They have consistently been friendly, professional, very timely in their responses to my inquiries -- and while the results are essentially out of our hands, I am confident that due diligence was performed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to us them again -- but I hope I don't have to (nothing personal, of course!).
Kym D
Unverified Reviewer

The quality of personnel at Breanlaw sets it well ahead of competitors. Confidence in the competence of the personnel, is what has secured our organisation as a long-term client.
Elena
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you for making this process easy! 5-star performance!
Doru H
Unverified Reviewer

Luke did an amazing job helping with the trademark for our company! I really liked that he will contact you personally if need it and he is very professional!
Scott R
Unverified Reviewer

Very prompting and great at getting the job done right. Thank you Legall.co
Larry B
Unverified Reviewer

Prompt, competent, excellent service! Highly recommend Legally.co!
Charles R
Unverified Reviewer

Everyone we've dealt with is extremely well qualified and very experienced. They provide recommendations for the filing actions that will be most likely to succeed. Their online systems for filing and communications are excellent - easy to use and very efficient.
Unverified Reviewer

Great Service! Very Attentive!
Silva
Unverified Reviewer

Great service. Prompt and effective -- thanks!
Willie
Unverified Reviewer

Quick response with very fair rate. I would recommend Legally.co for those who need assistance on the trade mark application. 5-Star!!
Max Y
G. D
Unverified Reviewer

Remarkable concern. Efficient. Effective. Was impressed with the quality of the work and the attention to detail. Clear understanding of case law as it applies to Trademarks...moreover, a willingness and ability to relate the case law with specific information regarding my specific case. Thankful for Luke. You will be too.
Unverified Reviewer

Legally.co stood out from the rest! I must have received 30 solicitations for trademark representation. I saw what Legally.co had done digitally with their services and thought, this is someone who knows my business. After working with them, I am confident I selected the best!

Great communication. Highly recommend legally.co
Bernardino R
Unverified Reviewer

Luke and his team were very attentive and professional. It was a pleasure working with them.
Chris H
Unverified Reviewer

Quick response time, expert help, explained everything they were doing to help me.
Legally.co is rated 4.93 based on 212 reviews