Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

How would you rate Legally.co ?

"Good attorney advice. Fast replies to questions. Excellent followup. Easy to work with."
"Quick, easy, and very receptive"
"You have very professional people I can say is from the few companies that offer a perfect service and I will continue working with Legally.com"
"Very helpful. Answered all our questions. Took care of everything for us."
"Provided prompt assistance with resolving my issues with a US trademark filing. They did an outstanding correction submission at a very reasonable cost! Thanks to all!"
"Legally.co was very patient with us, very professional, provided far more research that we would have thought and, in summary, did a fantistic job. We are extremely happy and would recommend them to anyone."
"Рекомендую эту компанию для регистрации торговой марки. Крупные и известные компании просили 800 долларов чтобы написать аргументированный ответ. Шансы на успех оценивали примерно 30%. Люк и его команда сделали все за 125 долларов, хотя если честно я не верил что торговую марку получится зарегистрировать т.к. она совпал с фамилиями около 100 людей в США. Советую не пробовать регистрировать торговую марку самим, а сразу обращаться в эту фирму."
"It was good experience to work with Javier"
"Your respond was immediate and professional. I would definitely recommend your Services. Walter J. Kenworthy, President Dynamic Medical Revenue Services"
"Very good service, thank you"
"Ease of use. Very prompt. Helpful. Timely. Professional."
"Help us applied several trademarks, and they are very helpful."
"Amazing work...for years I was suffering with LegslZoom services. Wow....excelent work"
"Verry. Happy. Great job Would recomend you to everyone"
"Luke was able to streamline the process of both appealing for a trademark and applying for a new one as well as communicated fully throughout the up and down process. I recommend this company and will definitely be coming back for future legal advice!"
"The attorneys were very communicative, prompt, and efficient."
"Very fast and efficient; Javier helped me solve a trademark issue. Also inexpensive."
"I was properly assisted till the end. Services are prompt and satisfying! Thanks"
"Very Professional representation and able to achieve trademark registration. Job well done!"
"very professinal"