Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
it helps me finish my trademark, we have enrooled 6 trademarks use this service
“Great service. Attentive and professional.”
Thorough, forthright service at a great price. I would definitely use them again.
Legally has been really helpful for my case, clear and professional communication!
Great team, very responsive and knowledgeable on the USPTO process.
Professional. Efficient
Great service. Attentive and professional.
An extraordinarily dedicated and perseverant team, who managed to obtain my trademark following two "final decisions" to deny my application. It took 2 years and a lot of work on their part, for no extra-payment from me.
After being referenced by a freelancer, I contacted Legally. I needed to get my logos and name protected from predators while my business was in a massive growth phase. Truth be told, I should have done this much sooner but I thought it was way too expensive. Now that I'm on the other side of getting my Registered Trademark, I realize how little it cost and how much it could have cost me. Do it. Don't wait until it's too late and don't think you're too small to need it. If someone claims your name, or other intellectual property, you've already lost your chance to grow even a little bit because then you risk being the person taking someone's property. This process takes a bit so the sooner you start, the sooner you can feel more secure in pursuing your dreams. With Legally, you stand your best chance, at a good price with reliable people. Good luck and get protected.
Very thorough job...
I am very pleased and happy with the service from Legally.co. Javier, was amazing at providing great service! Always prompt, explain things very well, and always keep me in the loop of all the updates with my trademark.

We were extremely impressed from our first phone call with Legally.co. The lawyers are friendly and knowledgeable as well as answered our questions and addressed all of our concerns.
I´m very happy with the service, they are very professional and always ready to clarify any situation.
I will work with then in the future for sure.
Thanks very much for everything
I love these guys. They are very reasonable and the follow-up is amazing. I would never use anyone else other than a high-priced lawyer. You will be happy you used this outfit. I am.
procedure and efficient and plain description of needed info needed and given
by courteous personnel
They were able to help me get my company name registered with ease. I highly recommend them to anyone who is trying to get they’re business trademarked.
I am very pleased with the service and cost of Legally.co. I'd recommend them to anyone needing low cost professional legal service.
Follow up in a timely manner! Great online tool! Register successfully-Thank you!
Made the process easy