Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Legally.co?

Lisa H
Verified Buyer

Finished up on my trademark in a very efficient and very timely. I thank you for that.
Monica A
Verified Reviewer

The professionalism my company received from Legally.co was timely and excellent. Luke was very friendly during the consultation call and explained their role clearly in assisting us throughout the trademark process. I was impressed and will highly recommend them to all my friends.

Monica
EDP Divine Wear, LLC
Esteban L
Verified Buyer

Great service fast response low price .
Jaime P
Verified Reviewer

I liked to thank you for all your help.
Your services are very professional and i would recommend you to my relatives and friends.
Ximena S
Verified Reviewer

They were extremely helpful with affordable fees.
Shahrooz J
Verified Buyer

Dealing with Legally.co was a very pleasurable experience and went smoothly. The fee was nominal while the level of service was unmatched. The attorney and paralegals involved with filing my trademark were helpful and were able to get me filed on time.
Ray K
Verified Reviewer

Legally.co came through for me perfectly. They were reasonably priced as well. I highly recommend their services!
Alba A
Verified Buyer

Legally, co is a reliable firm that delivers on what it promises and more. I used their services for a number of years and invariably found their staff to be friendly, knowledgeable and always respond promptly to queries. I give them an "Excellent" rating. I have already recommended them to another small business owner and will continue to recommend them without reservation.

Verified Buyer

It would be an understatement to say that I have been impressed and satisfied with the service I have received from this firm. They have greatly exceeded my expectations. The expert advice has been perfect. Even though there is a three-hour time difference between their office and mine, they have replied to my emails almost immediately regardless of the time of day.

Theirs is the best customer service I have EVER experienced in my 50-year career. I only wish that every company that I encounter could be this good. Also, their fees have been extremely reasonable for the quality of service I have received.

John Adams
Senior Vice President
Advanced Systems Design, Inc.
Tallahassee, Florida
Verified Buyer

They were very helpful in getting me on the wright track!
Christoph
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service! With the help of legaly.co we easily got our trade mark registered.
Touch T
Verified Buyer

Great service we received to have the process of Trademark done. Very responsive.
Thanks a lot.
Rob D
Verified Buyer

Luke and the staff were excellent in making sure my response to the trademark office was complete. They were very knowledgeable, answered email and phone questions I had very quickly , professional all the way.
Thanks,

Rob
Syed H
Verified Reviewer

Good and professional service.
Syed Hussain
Healthy Bio-Vitamins Inc.
John K
Verified Buyer

Great service and very responsive...this is the second time I have used Legally.com to file TM applications ad could not be more satisfied. We all know it can be difficult to find the right services on line with the right people...you found it here.
Cameron C
Verified Reviewer

Everytime I called I got the answers I was looking for with additional information. Every phone call was answered & I couldn't be happier with the service. This is my first trademark that I have filed & I couldn't be happier with my choice of who I chose to handle it.
Dillon W

Great job! Efficient and professional
Mark
Verified Reviewer

Our original trademark expired. We contacted BreanLaw Trademark Law Firm, and they worked diligently at re-applying for it, and successfully registering our trade mark. They did a fantastic job.
Luz P

Audrey was very helpful!
Using legally.co was seamless to me.

Will definitely recommend!
Ken G
Verified Buyer

Great job! Thanks for your help!
Legally.co is rated 4.92 based on 173 reviews