Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Legally.co?

Silva
Unverified Reviewer

Great service. Prompt and effective -- thanks!
Willie
Unverified Reviewer

Quick response with very fair rate. I would recommend Legally.co for those who need assistance on the trade mark application. 5-Star!!
Max Y
G. D
Unverified Reviewer

Remarkable concern. Efficient. Effective. Was impressed with the quality of the work and the attention to detail. Clear understanding of case law as it applies to Trademarks...moreover, a willingness and ability to relate the case law with specific information regarding my specific case. Thankful for Luke. You will be too.
Unverified Reviewer

Legally.co stood out from the rest! I must have received 30 solicitations for trademark representation. I saw what Legally.co had done digitally with their services and thought, this is someone who knows my business. After working with them, I am confident I selected the best!

Great communication. Highly recommend legally.co
Bernardino R
Unverified Reviewer

Luke and his team were very attentive and professional. It was a pleasure working with them.
Chris H
Unverified Reviewer

Quick response time, expert help, explained everything they were doing to help me.
Dale S

Great response all the time. Good work. Thanks
EB
Unverified Reviewer

Absolutely amazing! If you guys have another legal team for your trademark work and you are not a 100% satisfied with their service, you need to ditch them right now (before they make you go bankrupt) and get some proper advice from Luke Brean and have his team work on your case instead. He did a wonderful job for us, without wasting our time or money! The whole team is very friendly, responsive and supportive. I have, in all my encounters with the legal world so far, rarely come across caring attorneys who genuinely treat you like a 'human being' first and foremost - Luke Brean's Team is most certainly among those rare few. Very pleased. Highly recommend.
Octavio S
Unverified Reviewer

Great service and great price. Very knowledgeable and responds quickly.
KANDIS H
Unverified Reviewer

These people are professionals in every way! The service and results they render far exceed the small financial investment!!! You simply can't go wrong by putting yourself and your trademark issues in their hands. I'm so very glad I did!
Kandis
Cpt. S
Verified Buyer

To often it is that it is the bad news that gets posted or complaints that get publicized.

indeed, some of it deserving like the near fraudulent, certainly negligent treatment and handling of my Trademark application by LEGAL ZOOM.

As a retired Special Forces / Military Intel Soldier and Officer, I know standards of excellence. Legally.co is it.

I swore I would never use any on-line legal assistance..THEN THERE CAME LEGALLY.CO.

Being in Fiji left me literally on an island in being and my only life raft was the internet.

So I reached out once more when I received an invite by Legally.co. Eugene Beliy took the lead in the action and along with a great team (Maya Joslow, Luke Brean, and Para Legal, Audrey Fancher) that all seemed to be very informed of my case, pitched in and assisted with direct communication with me.

My slightest questions and concerns were handled with care underscoring that I should not hesitate to ask or comment about anything. THEY TRULY CARED IN WORD AND IN DEED....and by deed I MEAN ACTION!

My application was salvaged after suffering from the incompetent and unprofessional handling by Legal Zoom.

LESSON : NEVER EVER USE LEGAL ZOOM. I fell for their slick ads and I was "handled" , then "discarded" like trash without the slightest care to help me understand or repair what went wrong at their hands.

Legally Co., especially Eugene Beliy, reviewed, talked repair, took action and then helped with additional follow through and today I have my Trademark Certificate for Power Snorkeling and a to do list to make sure I take steps required to retain it and keep it current.

I consider them part of my family and the very best example of on Line and off line legal service. Well done Leagally.co.....job well done.

Anyone may contact me at scubasafaris@yahoo.com or powersnorkelling@gmail.com

Have no doubt I am a real person that is so happy they found me. Wow, now there's a switch.

Sincerely So,
Cpt. S. J. M. , USAR(Ret)

Dave L
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy. Great job guys. Thanks!!
Steve
Verified Buyer

I initially filed for a trademark in the incorrect category. When my application was rejected I found Leagally.co, sent them the information and they the issues with my application, refiled, and now it's all been approved. They answered all of my questions in a timely manner. I will definitely use them for any future trademark work.

To everybody at Breanlaw Firm ,
I am pleased with Breanlaw Trademarklaw Firm -
Very organized , Professional law Firm . Congratulations on a job well done.
Ronald Theriot Artist-

Saturday April 1, 2017
RIBBON B
Verified Buyer

Very prompt to address issue and very professional.
Julee K
Verified Buyer

Very trustworthy team. Their work is well planned, good strategy, transparent, agile, and customer response is immediate. The service fee is very reasonable. What more could anyone expect?! Fully recommended.
Verified Buyer

Excellent. Jackson settled this case at a minimal cost. Much appreciated!
Legally.co is rated 4.93 based on 200 reviews