Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

How would you rate Legally.co ?

(optional)

"great company offering a great service at affordable prices. Also, very good in communication and being patient with all the questions. Jackie is great."
"They were very communicative and great to work with."
"Prompt response and it has been simple and great!"
"Luke Brean 1st consulted with us and provided some great direction with how to position our brand trademark. Months later when we returned, Jackie Lin was masterful in her direction and so positive that it made collection of documents fun and inspiring. She worked with us to find unique positioning that would be the least path to resistance for the brand. She responded to emails in a timely manner and always provided detailed instructions. I plan on trademarking all of my brands with this team!"
"They carried out exactly what we wanted and what they said they would do. I'm very happy"
"Patient Experts Helpful"
"Excellent communication, expertise and follow-through."
"I've been working with Legally.co for several years now and they have, unfailingly, been wonderful to work with, patient (very important! And more than one realizes when one embarks on a new venture, because one knows so little...), and executed everything perfectly. Even if I wanted to do any of this on my own, I couldn't have done so with the zero stress that working with Luke and Maya afforded me. I'll be a lifer with you folks. Sincerely, Bob Guccione, Jr. CEO wonderlusttravel.com"
"They have been professional, prompt and very communicative. After waiting weeks and weeks to even start with another firm, the Legally.co team took fast action and we are finally on our way! Thank you!"
"We were happy with the services provided by Legally.co. They are fast, responsive, they answer all our questions and we are very impressed."
"excellent follow up"
"It was super sketchy how many lawyers reached out once we applied for a trademark. Legally.co were straightforward about price from their first email. They took the time to give an honest consultation and answered our questions. They were great and got the job done... no hidden fees! Cheers"
"Good follow up and success"
"Fantastic amount of attention and aid, especially for the price."
"I have been using Luke Brean's Trademark Law Firm (Legally.co) for a number of years for all my organization's trademark needs. Mr. Brean and his staff of attorneys and paralegals are friendly, knowledgeable, efficient and they work quickly. If I have questions, they respond right away. The trademarks I have applied for have always been approved by the Trademark Office. I recommend this law firm highly and without reservation. I will continue using this excellent firm for all our trademark applications."
"A reviewer at the USPTO put an Action against a trademark filing I did challenging my request. I received at least 30 auto-generated emails from law firms to help. Legally.co is the ONLY one that called me. The entire Legally.co team were great! They were professional, polite, clear about next steps, and quoted me an affordable price. They answered all questions quickly and kept me posted on what was happening. My Action got resolved and my trademark was just registered. Legally.co made it real easy for me to do business with them and tell others about doing so too. I highly recommend them!"
"Fast, efficient, comprehensive, staff answers questions promptly. Very satisfied."
"The entire process was explained and walked through from start to finish. Legally.co follows through at every step. Javier Gomez esq did the job! Outstanding work."
"The government process is daunting at best, without some sound legal assistance I don't see how anyone can navigate it alone. The Legally.com staff were courteous and took the time to explain and alleviate our frustration."
"Their expertise in the industry is a tremendous added value."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 279 reviews