Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

How would you rate Legally.co ?

(optional)

"Javier, was a great help. Appreciated his kindness....and very detailed info. Will recommend his to anyone Luke: Very pleased with quick turn-around and great help! Your years of experience is golden!! Helpful. Jackie is Great....."
"Easy and done!"
"We had a tricky and complicated trademark situation facing us on a product name we've been using for years. Legally.co came through for us in a big way by arguing in our behalf and ultimately, having it work out in our favor. They kept us in the loop on how it was going and then ultimately let us know about the positive outcome. Nice work you guys!!"
"Everybody at Legally.co is very professional. I got my questions answered within hours, and the average experience was just great."
"Great service, really easy to work with. I really appreciate their attention to details, Luke helped me avoid a serious mistake when filing my application. Thanks!"
"fees fees and more fees"
"The team always reply swiftly. They are willing to explain in details when we have questions, and to give us suggestions on trademark registration, which saves us a lot time."
"Very good service"
"We are very pleased that Legally.co were able to smooth out the process of registering our US trademark. Kevin D.M. Moore. CEO, Agile8 Consulting Limited. Hong Kong"
"They kept in touch with me and let me know what I needed to do to successfully accomplish my goal of getting my Trademark. The responses from the Legally team were quick and helpful. Many thanks. I would do business with them again. Dr. M."
"Jackie Lin from Legally.co was very helpful and professional throughout the whole process and provided guidance and advice making the trademark application very easy. If I need to file another trademark application in the future (which is very likely), I would not consider another company to help me with it."
"Extremely efficient service. I have no experience or expertise to navigate these waters so thanks to Maya at Legally.co for the professional handling of my trademark app!"
"Very helpful, thorough and provided great communication. I am very satisfied with my representative (Javier Gomez) and Legally.co."
"Enjoyed working with you from beginning to until I got final report !"
"Prompt response and great resource of information."
"They solved my trademark issue."
"Very experienced and good communication. Professional service. 5-Star."
"When I was completely lost they helped me and got things right. Thank you!!"
"Jackie, was a great help. Appreciated her kindness...."
"Very pleased with quick turn-around and great help!"
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 279 reviews