Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Legally.co?

Sherif
Verified Reviewer

Excellent work. Excellent advices and always supporting. thanks
Sylvia L
Verified Reviewer

I was glad to have BreanLaw Trademark Law Firm handle my trademark application, it was a smooth process.
Jahnese H
Verified Buyer

I am on my third trademark with Luke Brean Law or Legally.co. They are my go to law office for my business, Karma Baskets and Gifts. They are efficient, friendly and I am thrilled I found them!

I definitely endorse Legally.co.

Jahnese Herrick
Karma Baskets and Gifts
Gifting Positive Energy!

Nicole &
Verified Buyer

Although Luke was in a different state, the way he presented himself over the phone and via email made myself and my brother so comfortable. I will be using Legally.co (Brean Law) again shortly for my next trademark!
Ben R
Verified Reviewer

The Breen Law firm made it extremely easy and cheap to get our TM application submitted. I have already recommended the firm to friends and would do so again in a heartbeat. They are very competent and responsive to questions. A++
Maria O
Verified Reviewer

Legally.co has a very strong grasp of trademark and he explained and answered to USPTO all my problems very effective and on time. I will definetly use him again.
Dan B
Verified Reviewer

I honestly didn't know what to expect when I requested assistance with an Action Letter for my Trademark registration. I was overly impressed with the attention to detail expressed in the letter. Aspects of potential conflicts were addressed that I never thought of, or realized may be confronted.

Will definitely use them again for future trademark work.
Becky
Verified Reviewer

We have received great service from legally.co (BreanLaw). It's quick, convenient. We will keep working with legally.co for our future trademarks.
Belinda K
Verified Reviewer

I was skeptical about using an online service agency, but this has been the best experience! The attorney was knowledgeable about my trademark issue and helped me identify the most cost effective solution. I received all the service I would have gotten in a face-to-face environment and it was more efficient for me. Saving time AND money....YES! I will be referring many other to you.
Michael
Verified Reviewer

Very easy process and friendly customer service.
Walter L
Verified Reviewer

It was great to have an attorney working on my application, rather than trying to manage the process on my own. I was confident knowing that my interests were being protected by an experienced and knowledgeable team of professionals.
JD
Verified Reviewer

I was grateful to discover legally.co and thrilled to find out they were offering this service at such a reasonable price. Attorney Brean offered a free consultation and was very direct and confident about what he thought needed to be done. The response was submitted within two weeks. The office is very responsive and keeps you up-to-date during the process. Hoping for a positive outcome and very grateful to be a client . If you're a small business owner the service is certainly worth considering. Thanks Legally.co
Chris
Verified Reviewer

Great, efficient, fast, affordably response.
Zoltan I
Verified Reviewer

Thank you for your prompt, courteous, and successful service. Zoltan Istvan
Jojo
Verified Reviewer

It's a pleasure to work with you guys.
James H
Verified Reviewer

Received a bunch of initial phone calls with absurd quotes from all types of Law Firms. These guys presented themselves as experienced and affordable and turned out to be so. From our initial conversation, I felt that they had a clear understanding of the process as well as taken the time to at least think about and review my case. After paying for the Complex Office Action and providing my information, I received a draft as promised that was 8 pages with a clearly articulated response and cases cited that I was more than pleased with. I then went back and forth with the attorney to my satisfaction before the response was submitted. No bad things to say about this one!
BH K
Verified Reviewer

very much detailed and on-time service
Dominik R
Verified Reviewer

Professional. Explanatory. Clear. Quick. I am very happy with my experience so far with Legally.co and look forward to establishing a long-term working relationship.

LC
Verified Reviewer

Quick, competent and courteous. Highly recommended.
James
Verified Reviewer

Great service, good communication and professional.
Legally.co is rated 4.92 based on 173 reviews