Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
Very professional organization. Addressed my concerns and always responded promptly. I would highly recommend them.
Luke + Javier have been exceptionally helpful. Professional, knowledgeable and communicative. I had a problem registering a very important trademark and after spending thousands on a local apparently-amazing TM attorney who got me nowhere, Luke and Javier got me closer to registration. Thank you SO much!! I will absolutely be coming back for future TM needs and recommend you to everyone I know who needs USPTO help.
Very attentive team at Legally, it is my second time using their services and we are extremely happy. I will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a quality representation with USPTO. Thank you.
Javier was great to work with. He was professional, friendly, and quickly helped me get my trademark into place.
I have found Legally to be a great resource in handling all my trademarks. Javier is knowledgeable and very efficient. I would highly recommend their services.
My second time using the services. Seemed easier this go around already having had filed with my Secretary of State. Great customer service, fees and communication through out entire process.
thank you for fast response.
Extremely satisfied customer. The Legally team made dealing with my legal matters easy and effortless. Correspondence was quick and to the point; and professional advice was given where I needed it. I highly recommend working with this company for success in legal matters, and at a very affordable rate to boot! Thank you Javier Gómez and Luke Brean!
Very quick and professional response. Felt very comfortable talking with them on the phone and via email. I feel relieved, that I now have them, to work with me. I needed a good price and I got it. Very thankful. Javier was great. Thank you very much.
when i applied to re new trade mark i got quick responce with emails and fee , thanks john sutton
Javier did an excellent job getting me caught up with my fees and patent information in a prompt and friendly way. I am grateful Thanks
Excellent service
They always do great work!
I have used Legally numerous times and found them to be efficient and professional. Would highly recommend their services.
Always a great and easy experience. Really help with my legal processes. Thanks for the great service looking forward to working with you guys again.
They were very professional and very fast with the turnaround of their services.
Legally IP lawyers got my TM registered after the initial rejection. They made no promises on the outcome but were up front with the argument and incorporated changes I wanted to their draft. Up front pricing and easy to work with. Would use again. Thanks!
I think Javier's a professional lawyer! And reply is very timely, I am honored to be able to communicate with him at work, he is a very serious and rigorous person! Thank You!!
Excelllent service, as usual. Just filed my fifth trademark with Legally and it has been a productive experience, with each application approved to-date.
Javier has been great at answering questions and assisting us in any trademark related inquiry.
Legally is rated 4.93 based on 575 reviews