Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

How would you rate Legally.co?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The service is very good,every detail is considered very thoughtful , very professional,and you've got great problem-solving skills,I'm very lucky to have your help, In the future, if my friends needs assistance in this area, your company will be considered first thank you!"
"I tried it on my own but was unsuccessful. They helped me out a lot especially with all my questions I had. It was worth the $ I spent around $300 trying it on my own so the extra $75 is well worth it."
"We had great communication at all time, very fast and understanding."
"Great experience, fair price, very professional and responsive. We are happy with this company's service, will cooperate again in future. Thank you."
"geat service. eccellent outcome"
"Have used this firm in the past and dealt with the principal - Luke, and was pleased with prior work for me. Would highly recommend."
"Four days ago (Friday) I received an office action from the USPTO examiner arguing LIKELIHOOD OF CONFUSION with two prior marks. Saturday Luke Brean (Legally.co) emailed me that the examiner had made a mistake, because the two previous marks had been cancelled (although the cancellation was not showing on TEAS). He offered to solve the problem by replying in the correct USPTO format for a flat fee of $125. Sunday I authorized this. Tuesday (today) he completed the filing with a simple 4-line argument! Meanwhile, I've received half a dozen other offers from TM attorneys, including one with an estimate of 3 to 6 hours totally up to $800 - $900!"
"Bait and switch for Trademark filings. Repeated many details over and over as they do not keep records of anything except emails. Phoen consultations recommend how to spend your money, with no records of the information shared with the actual attorney being kept. Rediculous fees for such a poor service."
Hi James, I'm sorry you're upset about our service. However, you never responded to our emails requesting information and documents required by your trademark examiner.

Even a simple "hey, I think you already know this" would have been helpful so I could have explained to you what we didn't know, why we needed more detail from you, and why we needed specific documents not in our possession.

We need your help and information from you about your business to thoroughly respond to the trademark office.

We can't do our job when you ignore our emails.
"Everyone I've spoken to has been very helpful and very friendly their prices are extremely Fair especially for such quality service their website is easy to navigate and they keep you informed every step of the way if you're looking for a no-nonsense service I'd recommend using Legally.co"
"While I don't yet have the end result or a decision from the action taken on my behalf, I can readily report that my experience with the two people at this company whom I have interacted with has been top-notch. They have consistently been friendly, professional, very timely in their responses to my inquiries -- and while the results are essentially out of our hands, I am confident that due diligence was performed every step of the way. I would not hesitate to us them again -- but I hope I don't have to (nothing personal, of course!)."
"Excellent communication"
"The quality of personnel at Breanlaw sets it well ahead of competitors. Confidence in the competence of the personnel, is what has secured our organisation as a long-term client."
"Thank you for making this process easy! 5-star performance!"
"Luke did an amazing job helping with the trademark for our company! I really liked that he will contact you personally if need it and he is very professional!"
"Very prompting and great at getting the job done right. Thank you Legall.co"
"Prompt, competent, excellent service! Highly recommend Legally.co!"
"Everyone we've dealt with is extremely well qualified and very experienced. They provide recommendations for the filing actions that will be most likely to succeed. Their online systems for filing and communications are excellent - easy to use and very efficient."
"Great Service! Very Attentive!"
"Great service. Prompt and effective -- thanks!"
"Quick response with very fair rate. I would recommend Legally.co for those who need assistance on the trade mark application. 5-Star!!"
Legally.co is rated 4.93 based on 238 reviews