Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

How would you rate Legally.co ?

(optional)

"reply promptly,and file a response quickly after we place the order.so our trademark successfully registered"
"Unbelievable high quality company and attorneys. Lightning fast replies and action. The service is better than advertised and no surprises. Price was amazing. I am a client for life. Thanks attorney Jackie Lin."
"Answered all my questions and get back to me fast . Would definitely recommend your group . Nice friendly staff."
"Jackie Lin has provided fast and excellent service on two of my trademarks. She responds to all questions and emails immediately. I have already recommended Legally.co to one friend and will continue to do so in the future. Kevin Elegant Muscle Company"
"Prompt service."
"They provided good customer for filing Trade Mark related queries by http://tsdr.uspto.gov/ and Statement of Use for AGM INDUSTRIES Inc. I highly recommend their services."
"They are very professional and I am very satisfied with their service. Thank you very much!!!"
"It has been a great experience working with Luke for our trademark, His response time is great, be it for responding to email queries or deadlines. Always on top of things, he is knowledgeable and easy to connect with in our conversation and emails. We look forward to completing our trademark application with him and using him for our future trademark needs."
"Very efficient and attentive."
"As soon as I applied online for my trademark with Legally.co, I was welcomed by one of their attorneys. Almost everyday, I was sent an email verifying questions that I would not have thought about and the information was valuable. I was recommended to this company by my business attorney who said that they do excellent work."
"Very quick with the service, will hire again. Looks like they took care of each of the issues I had mentioned"
"When I spoke to them on the phone they were professional and friendly. Not pushy with trying to get me to use their services. I gave them a try and they came through as I hoped. Very easy for me."
"Legally.co team were very professional and extremely attentive. Highly recommend and will use them again in the future. Thank you again.!!!"
"Would highly recommend! Knowledgable, keeps you up to date on status, and easy to get a hold of!"
"I am extremely happy with the support that I received from Legally.co in drafting a response to the US Patent and Trademark Office in defending my trademark application. I had been denied a trademark due to two other products with what the USPTO deemed potentially confusing for customers. The amount of detail about my product and the two other similarly named products that Legally.co documented was amazing! And the arguments that they documented recommending publishing of my trademark were well thought out and thorough! I am simply amazed! Very satisfied with the service and support and even happier with the price! Will gladly use Legally.co in the future for any dealings with the USPTO in support of my business's trademarking activities!"
"When my trademark request was denied had 20 different law firms contact me via email but felt Luke was more down to earth in his letter. In my correspondence so far I was proved right and trusted him to help me."
"the process (trademark registering) was simpler through legally.co than it was through any other service. they were very up-front about cost/price from the beginning."
"I received excellent care and resolve within 24 hours of first contact with Legally.co. I'm very happy with the level of customer service. I will use them again and highly recommend them!"
"A lot of people reached out when my trademark was in review. These guys were up front with cost, available and have been very professional throughout the process. Nice to have pros helping you out. Thanks!"
"We are very happy and would recommend Legally.co. They are very professional and efficient."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 279 reviews