Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Click Here

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Excellent quick service very well researched with good case law supporting my claim."
"Great service, my trade mark registration with USPTO was professionally handled. Thanks guys"
"Very prompt and thorough, really happy with the service at great price compared to similar service offered by others. They'll be on top of my list to use them again in future."
"Legally.co is providing excellent service for a very reasonable price. I will be sure to use them for all of my trademark needs in the future!"
"Appreciate the help - it was a long process and I had a few concerns along the way but I always received an answer."
"Competent. Thorough. Personable. Reasonably priced. What else can you want in legal representation?"
"Great attention. Effective assistance and support."
"Excellent service."
"My experience with Javier Gomez has been excellent. He is working on a 4th trademark for me, all of which have been successful."
"highly recommend"
"legally has always been best and that is why i do not go to anywhere else!"
"When an issue arose during the trademark registration process, we got concerned but Luke from the legally team took time to address my concerns and questions professionally and promptly including scheduling time to call and speak with me. He addressed my questions and quickly took care of next steps to keep the process flowing. Thank you."
"Thorough and professional."
"great. knowledgeable people."
"Fast and professional legal services. Javier is Amazing!"
"I'm well acquainted with Nolo Press and read many of their books in the past. I chose Legally from a referral and can say I'm pleased by the professionalism of Maya and Luke. I don't know what other services or legal representations are available, however I will need to follow up just in case."
"Each of the attorneys and staff members with whom we dealt were very knowledgeable re: USPTO. They were thorough, reasonably priced, and most important, patient. Their communications and application system were great! We would highly recommend Legally.co."
"Very very precise and professional Javier explained everything to me and broke down the process step by step and I'm very happy with the service I've received and will use Legally.co again."
"Quick and very professional and Right service fee. Very helpful. Javier excellent"
"Quick,fair, and responsive. Doing business with Legally.co was the best decision I made when I decided to Trademark. Very pleased."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 429 reviews