Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"We originally hired another service to file our trademark. Due to improper filing, it got stuck and required an office action. Maya handled it smoothly and efficiently for a price we couldn't turn down. I only wish I had used them in the first place as it would have saved us 6 months. Thank you Legally.co for getting us across the finish line."
"They do what they claim. Used them for pursuing my trademark application that was initially rejected. No upcharges, quick response, good communication and they got the job done. Highly recommend and I would use them again."
"Legally.co completed my trademark application very fast. I am very happy with the service. Thank you."
"Cost effective, thorough, timely and responded to my queries promptly"
"Javier Gomez and Maya Joslow are very good, responsive and worth more than the fee. Legallyco gets a very good and a 10 if you are assigned Javier(Attorney) and Maya(Law Clerk)"
"Jackie Lin was Very Patient, and Professional."
"very prompt responses and efficient help"
"Very easy to work with. Very proactive. I would definitely use them again"
"Legally. has made the process easy."
"Good professional advise and prompt phone calls and follow up."
"While submitting an application to the USPTO for a trademark can be quite simple, it can also end up being quite complicated. I received roughly 50 emails from different Attorneys offering their services. Legally.co stood out amongst the rest with their non pretentious introduction, quality services, and affordable proposal. Javier Gomez made the process quite seamless and was very attentive in helping me get through the process of responding to my office action for the trademark."
"Outstandingly fast email response time. It felt so good to hire real attorneys to take care of something that would have cost a ridiculous amount otherwise. They're SO affordable and awesome and will be coming back for more trademarking services."
"Very professional and reliable"
"Very good... Very effecient... Very cost-effective."
"Excellent service and very attentive."
"thank you very much for your good service at affordable price."
"You're following through with information and fast time getting in contact."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 391 reviews