Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Legally.co?

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

"Very fast and efficient; Javier helped me solve a trademark issue. Also inexpensive."
"I was properly assisted till the end. Services are prompt and satisfying! Thanks"
"Very Professional representation and able to achieve trademark registration. Job well done!"
"very professinal"
"Helpful and prompt replies."
"The professionalism and speed of response was exceptional."
"Legally.co was very prompt and they explained everything in everyday language. They offered examples and links to explain what was taking place with my trademark. My attorney, Jackie Lin was very efficient and was in constant contact with me. I really appreciated her service and assistance."
"Your staff of professionals made it so easy to apply and answered all my questions whenever i had them. i would highly recommend your company !!! Thanks again Lisa Steinmetz"
"Really easy and professional to work with, answered all my questions promptly! Would recommend this service to others. Thanks!"
"Jackie helped me a lot with my application. Keep up the great work!"
"My Trademark application stood the risk of being rejected. However, Legally.co took the necessary steps and got it registered. Indeed, the professional folks at Legally.co talked the talk and walked the walk in proving their claim that they are truly experienced in what they do."
"They did as they said they would. Very happy with choosing them and would highly recommend them to anyone."
"Beth and Javier were most helpful, answered all my questions, and promptly returned my calls and emails. I would use their service again."
"Very helpful"
"The Attorney answered all my questions and never made me feel hurried or that I was imposing. To this point it has been a very good experience. Now just waiting for my Trademark to hopefully come through as planned."
"Professional, prompt."
"Quick responses! Quick results! Awesome service! Awesome support! I’m so happy I’ve used this as my go-to for both my LLC and Trademark process."
"As I am based in the UK I had to take things on face value. However I am happy to report that I have received excellent advice and can reassure anyone, that based on my experience, they will be looked after."
"Maya Joslin and Javier Gomez have been very diligent in helping me gain my trademarks"
"Maya, Luke and the team are quick to respond, professional and more than happy to answer any questions. Great company, we will continue to use."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 339 reviews