Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Extremely satisfied with their support and knowledge.Maya thank you so much for all your assistance. Outstanding service."
"I was able to achieve the goal I wanted to with the help of legally.co and will continue to reach out for any further inquiries or questions I might have. I thank you sincerely for all of your assistance!"
"Simple worked to get the job done. Stayed on top of things and made sure nothing fell thru the cracks. Put my mind at ease on this process."
"I was really impressed about their reactivity and professionalism"
"After 20 years dealing with trademarks in many countries, this is the best service ever. No bullshit, effective and the best price on the market."
"Written responses to PTO were timely and crisply executed. I am awaiting the outcome."
"Jackie Lin was very professional and punctual!"
"Legally.co was able to file a response to the Trademark agent and clear up any discrepancies to ensure that my Trademark was approved. Great timely customer service."
"Good attorney advice. Fast replies to questions. Excellent followup. Easy to work with."
"Quick, easy, and very receptive"
"You have very professional people I can say is from the few companies that offer a perfect service and I will continue working with Legally.com"
"Very helpful. Answered all our questions. Took care of everything for us."
"Provided prompt assistance with resolving my issues with a US trademark filing. They did an outstanding correction submission at a very reasonable cost! Thanks to all!"
"Legally.co was very patient with us, very professional, provided far more research that we would have thought and, in summary, did a fantistic job. We are extremely happy and would recommend them to anyone."
"Рекомендую эту компанию для регистрации торговой марки. Крупные и известные компании просили 800 долларов чтобы написать аргументированный ответ. Шансы на успех оценивали примерно 30%. Люк и его команда сделали все за 125 долларов, хотя если честно я не верил что торговую марку получится зарегистрировать т.к. она совпал с фамилиями около 100 людей в США. Советую не пробовать регистрировать торговую марку самим, а сразу обращаться в эту фирму."
"It was good experience to work with Javier"
"Your respond was immediate and professional. I would definitely recommend your Services. Walter J. Kenworthy, President Dynamic Medical Revenue Services"
"Very good service, thank you"
"Ease of use. Very prompt. Helpful. Timely. Professional."
Legally.co is rated 4.95 based on 364 reviews