Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

P.O. Box 4120ECM #72065

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Legally.co?

Tony A
Verified Reviewer

We had consulted with several attorneys who told us that we did not have a chance at a settlement. We had given up on our trademark cancelation action until we spoke with Jackson at BreanLaw. He walked us through the entire process, negotiated a fair settlement, and followed it through to the end. He was an amazing advocate who always kept our best interest at heart.

We live in California so everything was done online or by phone. This worked out very well for us and the communication was timely and thorough.

I would highly recommend BreanLaw Trademark Law Firm for their advocacy, results, and reasonable fees.

Tony and Emily Papavero

Carlton
Verified Reviewer

They are very professional and responsive. I recommend this Firm to folks who are looking for solid legal assistance.

Thanks
Tony
Verified Reviewer

This is an excellent place to get your trademark! I used their ridiculously-easy intake form and after a few minutes completed the process for submitting my requested on a Friday. I received a notification on Monday that the trademark was sent to the United States Patent and Trademark Office. These are the nicest people you will come across with the prompt return of phone calls and emails. They will be my lifelong trademark partner! Thank you Legally.co!
Ang D
Verified Reviewer

Eugene has been amazing to work with. Very thorough and responsive which is so helpful when going thru any legal process. I highly recommend!
Ken G
Unverified Reviewer

Very efficient and kept us informed.
Steven J
Unverified Reviewer

Jackson MacDonald with BreanLaw Trademark Law Firm made this legal process simple and stress free. Step by step I received solid communication with quick and informative replies, and was kept abreast promptly on all actions.
Unverified Reviewer

We have been using Legally.co for 4 years - outstanding communication and very efficient. For both trademark application services and trademark disputes the quality of work exceeds expectations.
Craig Barnell
General Manager
Fishers Finery
Brad C
Verified Buyer

Quick to respond. Was happy to jump on a call. Explained my questions and was efficient with filing my trademark. Bravo. Would happily use Luke's services again.
Roberto B
Verified Buyer

Great Service & Great Work!
Kyle S
Verified Reviewer

You guys/gals are OUTSTANDING! Very quick responses and clear information given!

I had used other services in the past and you all are by far the best. I will for sure utilize your services again and refer them when given the opportunity.

Thank you!

~Kyle

-The TrailHead Company-
Devin M
Verified Buyer

Luke and his team were very prompt and thorough. I will be using their services again!
Joan G
Verified Reviewer

An add to my review posted just a few minutes ago for Luke Brean (Legally.co). Sorry Luke I previously misspelled you name. Apologies!
Allan P
Verified Buyer

Excellent, thank you very much!
Henry C
Verified Reviewer

BreanLaw Trademark Law Firm helped me get my trademark registered with ease. Maya and Luke made themselves available to answer any questions I had. Very fair pricing. I highly recommend them for all of your trademarking needs.
Harry
Verified Buyer

Excellent Legally company and staffs.
Nati
Verified Reviewer

Received Cost Effective, Plus Great Professional and Honest Help for a Successful application.
Sanford F
Verified Reviewer

The team was very helpful in taking me through the Trademark process, I would recommend them to anyone who needs the help of an expert
Alan Y
Verified Buyer

Very good and fast service! also the price is reasonable. I like and will come back again. --Alan
Robert
Verified Reviewer

Very nice service and seamless as seamless can be. Good Job guys.
Unverified Reviewer

I'm definitely satisfied with the service that was provided by luke brean!
Legally.co is rated 4.92 based on 173 reviews