Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Ease of use. Very prompt. Helpful. Timely. Professional."
"Help us applied several trademarks, and they are very helpful."
"Amazing work...for years I was suffering with LegslZoom services. Wow....excelent work"
"Verry. Happy. Great job Would recomend you to everyone"
"Luke was able to streamline the process of both appealing for a trademark and applying for a new one as well as communicated fully throughout the up and down process. I recommend this company and will definitely be coming back for future legal advice!"
"The attorneys were very communicative, prompt, and efficient."
"Very fast and efficient; Javier helped me solve a trademark issue. Also inexpensive."
"I was properly assisted till the end. Services are prompt and satisfying! Thanks"
"Very Professional representation and able to achieve trademark registration. Job well done!"
"The professionalism and speed of response was exceptional."
"Legally.co was very prompt and they explained everything in everyday language. They offered examples and links to explain what was taking place with my trademark. My attorney, Jackie Lin was very efficient and was in constant contact with me. I really appreciated her service and assistance."
"Your staff of professionals made it so easy to apply and answered all my questions whenever i had them. i would highly recommend your company !!! Thanks again Lisa Steinmetz"
"Really easy and professional to work with, answered all my questions promptly! Would recommend this service to others. Thanks!"
"Jackie helped me a lot with my application. Keep up the great work!"
"My Trademark application stood the risk of being rejected. However, Legally.co took the necessary steps and got it registered. Indeed, the professional folks at Legally.co talked the talk and walked the walk in proving their claim that they are truly experienced in what they do."
"They did as they said they would. Very happy with choosing them and would highly recommend them to anyone."
"Beth and Javier were most helpful, answered all my questions, and promptly returned my calls and emails. I would use their service again."
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 405 reviews