Legally.co Reviews

Under an hour
Read Legally.co Reviews

About Legally.co:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy
Legally. has made the process easy.
Good professional advise and prompt phone calls and follow up.
While submitting an application to the USPTO for a trademark can be quite simple, it can also end up being quite complicated. I received roughly 50 emails from different Attorneys offering their services. Legally.co stood out amongst the rest with their non pretentious introduction, quality services, and affordable proposal. Javier Gomez made the process quite seamless and was very attentive in helping me get through the process of responding to my office action for the trademark.
Outstandingly fast email response time. It felt so good to hire real attorneys to take care of something that would have cost a ridiculous amount otherwise. They're SO affordable and awesome and will be coming back for more trademarking services.
Very professional and reliable
Very good... Very effecient... Very cost-effective.
Excellent service and very attentive.
thank you very much for your good service at affordable price.
You're following through with information and fast time getting in contact.
Legally.co assisted me with 2 trademarks; very efficient, and prices are reasonable.
I can’t say why I decided to respond to their solicitation for my TM Office Action as I am generally somewhat of a skeptic, but all I can say is I am glad I did. Both Luke and his paralegal Maya were extremely responsive, priced both fairly and competitively and most importantly their work product was OUTSTANDING. No doubt I will seek their services again as I continue to protect more and more of my IP. Very grateful for their collaborative effort.
Great service great communication
just plain simple yes or no. very efficient too. will use your service whenever it is trademark related. thanks cj
Porfessional, succinct in their communication, quick to reply. Highly recommended for trademarking work. Thank you!
Highly recommended
Legally team helped us to register 2 trademarks, one included appeal. Great service, good communications. Highly recommended, will use in future
Extremely satisfied with their support and knowledge.Maya thank you so much for all your assistance. Outstanding service.
I was able to achieve the goal I wanted to with the help of legally.co and will continue to reach out for any further inquiries or questions I might have. I thank you sincerely for all of your assistance!
Simple worked to get the job done. Stayed on top of things and made sure nothing fell thru the cracks. Put my mind at ease on this process.
quick response