Librio EN Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
5 out of 5
Read Librio EN Reviews

About Librio EN:

Librio creates personalised children’s books. We're fanatical about great storytelling, gorgeous artwork, premium quality and social responsibility. Librio books make a great gift for 0-8 year olds for any occasion, be it Christmas, Birthdays, Christenings or just because.

More Than A Book:
As a company which makes stuff for children, we believe it is our duty to do so in a way that protects and improves the world which they will one day inherit from us. We therefore print all our products on 100% recycled paper and support both a social and an environmental cause for every product we create.

Tell us how Librio EN made you happy
Sort by: Most Recent Most Recent Highest Rated Filter: None None 5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Stars Helpful Language: Any Any English
The best present I have ever given. The quality is excellent and the illustrations are fabulous. I highly recommend it.
The book I ordered for my grandson's birthday came faster than I had planned and was a WONDERFUL gift! As a Kindergartener, he was so excited about finding all the hidden objects and completing the code to receive his secret message. I plan to order one for my granddaughter's upcoming birthday, as well. Thank you!
I was so pleased to find this book for my friend's son and it turned out beautifully! He loves it!
Website was very easy to navigate and great options.
I love this book & so do my son & husband! The characters in the book look similar to them & that makes it much fun for them to read it! Can only recommend!!
I recently ordered two custom-made books - "The Tree, The Key & Me" and "A Tale of Two". The kids really enjoyed them, especially since the stories were personalized for them. They quickly became the go-to books for bedtime. The quality of the books was another highlight, and the reading experience was great also for the adults. I'll definitely consider ordering again for other young ones in the future.
Beautiful book! Inside out! It looked so much like my husband and our son! I loved it, thank you so much!
The book was amazing and made my kids father tear up. It was really sweet. I even cried just watching them read it together.
All communication from the company has been excellent. I highly recommend Librio to any family looking to make a long-lasting memory, and have something they can enjoy together!
It’s s good wee story the only thing was I think the books were a bit outdated even my daughter wouldn’t have read Heidi so now sure if it needs an update. It may be a copyright issue not sure . Good luck 🌅
What a great product -- the stories are wonderful, the illustrations are fun, and it makes the kid feel so special. Highly recommend.
Everyone loved the father's day book!
Their books are very beautiful, the design is very resistant, the printing is very good quality, their packaging, everything is very good.
Amazing lil gift. Easy process to personalize your book and relatively fast shipping. My family loved it, it’s dad’s favorite book! Thanks Librio!
Thank you Librio for the Sweet most creative book , it was a gorgeous Father's Day gift to my husband and a lovely surprise,
I loved the product. I ordered it for my child'd father and grand father as well. Both were happy and I am sure it will hold good memories and value for my child for years to come.
Easy to use
They love the book so much!
I surprised my husband with this book. He immediately had tears of joy. He read it right away and noticed he related a lot in the story. I told him "they studied you and the baby with hidden cameras". He just smiled and laughed. Best gift ever!
I was so surprised by the quality of the book but more important all the care that was put into the wrapping off it… my partner was smiling from beginning to the end . The story is so lovely. Will be buying other story’s soon. Thank you
Librio EN is rated 5.0 based on 5,952 reviews