Lights4fun Reviews

Lights4fun 5 star review on 6th July 2019
Tracy Goodman
Lights4fun 5 star review on 29th June 2019
Paul Jackson
Great service, speedy delivery, well packaged
got 3 sets of the blue LED solar lights, fairly easy to install and really pleased with the effect...really makes the decking look something special.
Great service and quality product
Excellent value ,look far more expensive than they cost , fast delivery
Hi I haven't tried them yet as they are a birthday present for next week, but was very impressed with the delivery service
Very satisfied with our festoon lights. And the lady who took my order over the phone was extremely nice and coped well with my French accent, guiding me patiently through the website. I recommend and I'm planning to buy more myself.
rderd two porch light for a new summe rhouse. hey RE FINE n lookee like htose illutrat4. ONLy louble was gthey ME WITHOUGH ANY BULBS! This necessitated anothe jounry o a shopWHIHa`dded o the pri an wa annoyinb. As` my letriciain d, , t wa likd buying a car and ithn ginfin idr haf no rdngingr init
Would buy from Lights4fun again.
This is great. Do not purchase other loose rope lights without integral power supply, they are difficult to fit correctly. These are all in one units and function perfectly. Price and delivery was very good. Would purchase again and highly recommend.
These battery powered lights are scheduled to go on Santas sledge for our Christmas lights so cant really comment at the moment but they look ideal for the job.
Very pleased with the brightness and distance between the bulbs. They are a lot more bulbs per metre than others which was great because we only wanted the lights to cover a small corner but still give off enough light to see.
Lights4fun 5 star review on 8th July 2019
Candles look very realistic and are fantastic looking turned on. Will definately buy again from here.
Easy to use - don't like this forced review
Prompt , easy service , good quality product , arrived as stated.
Great service, quick and easy. Lights received and in place illuminating my garden seating area within about 48hours! Thanks for providing a fabulous product in such a short leadtime!
Beautiful lighting of my garden pathway. Great price for the quality. Worry having them. Just would need some advice on how to light fix them so they don’t move.
Very pleased with purchase, good price and quick delivery
Excellent as always but I got the wrong colour white....who knew!! Will have to buy some more to match now.
Quick n easy to order plus delivery was prompt. A company to definitely use again.
I had a project in my mind to create shooting star and have been waiting the led branch light to be discounted. Easily order, delivery and very happy with my purchase.
Lights4fun is rated 4.86 based on 42,282 reviews