Lights4fun Reviews

Lights4fun 5 star review on 6th July 2019
Tracy Goodman
Lights4fun 5 star review on 29th June 2019
Paul Jackson
These are really good and from a distance look just like real candles. The timer is really handy so you don't have to keep turning them on and off. I would definitely purchase again.
As always I’m very happy with my lights they look very good in the garden
Excellent!
Lovely floral solar shade. Order arrived promptly and perfect experience with lights4fun. Will certainly recommend site to family and friends.
Never disappointed with a Lights4fun purchase and this latest one is probably the best yet - great item, great service. Win-Win, looking forward to the next purchase:)
Second purchase from lights4fun. Great products, service and delivery. Highly recommended. Thanks
Fantastic Customer Service. Lantern arrived damaged and was replaced the next day free of charge. So helpful to deal with.
Bought two of the round rattan solar lanterns and very pleased with them. The lanterns were delivered on time and the quality is excellent. I would definitely purchase more items from Lights4fun and happy to recommend them.
Always good prompt service and good product .
Great value for money. Very pleased.
Absolutely perfect, purchased 60 meters of lights and a mains transformer. 50 quid all in, which is a great price. The lights look like good quality and will hopefully last some years.
When my order arrived it was faulty. I 'phoned customer services who were extremely helpful and said that a replacement would be with me within two days. I did not need to return the faulty candles. The replacements arrived two days later and I am delighted with them. Lovely product and excellent service.
I needed the candles for a theatre show. The quality is very good and the light the produce is very realistic. Unfortunately half of the batteries were not working though, so I had to buy new ones.
Delivery was one of the quickest I've experienced. I ordered a Friday morning and courier delivered them Saturday afternoon (I do love in the same town though).
I would definitely recommend and I will be buying again.
Perfect for my glass block project. Will definitely use again.
Absolutely great! The service I received was excellent! Thank you Lights4Fun.
it was a gift the lady is pleased
Great company. Very reliable.
Very pleased with my new lights. They are very bright and stay lit for several hours. I would like to order some more but they are out of stock which doesn't surprise me.
Can't wait for them to arrive.
Great customer service and super product
Lights4fun is rated 4.86 based on 42,279 reviews