Lights4fun Reviews

+44 (0)1423 816040

reviews@lights4fun.co.uk

Lights4fun, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park

Tell us how Lights4fun made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Fantastic Customer Service. Lantern arrived damaged and was replaced the next day free of charge. So helpful to deal with.
Bought two of the round rattan solar lanterns and very pleased with them. The lanterns were delivered on time and the quality is excellent. I would definitely purchase more items from Lights4fun and happy to recommend them.
Always good prompt service and good product .
Great value for money. Very pleased.
Absolutely perfect, purchased 60 meters of lights and a mains transformer. 50 quid all in, which is a great price. The lights look like good quality and will hopefully last some years.
When my order arrived it was faulty. I 'phoned customer services who were extremely helpful and said that a replacement would be with me within two days. I did not need to return the faulty candles. The replacements arrived two days later and I am delighted with them. Lovely product and excellent service.
I needed the candles for a theatre show. The quality is very good and the light the produce is very realistic. Unfortunately half of the batteries were not working though, so I had to buy new ones.
Delivery was one of the quickest I've experienced. I ordered a Friday morning and courier delivered them Saturday afternoon (I do love in the same town though).
I would definitely recommend and I will be buying again.
Perfect for my glass block project. Will definitely use again.
Absolutely great! The service I received was excellent! Thank you Lights4Fun.
it was a gift the lady is pleased
Great company. Very reliable.
Very pleased with my new lights. They are very bright and stay lit for several hours. I would like to order some more but they are out of stock which doesn't surprise me.
Can't wait for them to arrive.
Great customer service and super product
Great to find push lights in warm white instead of the usual bright white light. Really pleased with them.
We were very pleased with both the service & quality of the product. We ordered the multi coloured garden, light bulb style lights, which arrived promptly and look amazing in the garden, giving it that holiday feel at night.
I have had both these lanterns before, so have got them for my daughter as a present as she thought they were great.
Fabulous and fun look amazing
Excellent solar lantern. Attractive design producing good ambient lighting and value for money.

and good value for money.
Arrived safe on day intended
Lights4fun is rated 4.86 based on 42,273 reviews