Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

Nice product, very cute for Halloween.
The lights work as described and look great!
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Well made, easy to use. The remote has many setting. Also, would make a nice gift.
This light is gorgeous! It looks just as pictured and arrived quickly. I’ll be ordering another size to compliment over my counter.
It was most enjoyable shopping on Lights.com - everything I received was quality, fast shipping - I will definitely be back. Highly recommend this site!!
Very easy website to navigate
These were Christmas gifts for family members who all love them!
The site is easy to navigate. It took a while to fill the order but that may have been due to the holiday rush.
LOVE our new chandelier! So easy to install!
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
I loved the multi color cluster Christmas lights so much and hated taking them down after Christmas so I decided to replace them with warm white cluster lights that I can use year round. Ordered 2 sets and just ordered another set for my small sunroom.
Easy ordering, fast shipping. A+
I've bought a few gifts, and some lights for myself. I enjoy what you have to offer
I’m so happy to have found Lights.com, the lanterns are absolutely beautiful. The quality & craftsmanship are Perfection. I will for sure order again, I’m checking out the frameless candles.
I like the candles I purchased very much. They look like real candles and the flicker improves their look.
I bought the silver led pop up tree. It is beautiful! It was delivered quickly and on schedule.
Good quality product at very reasonable price , secure packing and quick shipping. Perfect transaction. Can not wait to install.
Very nice product .go for it
Love my lighted white Barry Garland I bought at Xmas. Its still on my dining room table with red, pinked white candles for Valentines Day, and soon it'll be part of Easter! Very versatile, looks great on the table and fireplace mantle as well! Great purchase!
Beautiful trees!
These candles worked great! No problems at all, & such a relief to have no cords / extension cords to have to mess with. The batteries lasted well over a month, with automatic on for 8 hours every day.
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,839 reviews