Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Jim Berry
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim Berry
More Photos & Videos
I love them but would prefer clear.
love them! will look great in the bathroom :)
Good selection of LED’s.
Usually a five but still have not received part of my order. No update, no product. Unusual for them.
Good value
Good product
Great lights
The product I received were high quality. The one complaint I have is one of the products they must not have had enough of, so they sent a similar product to replace it instead of calling me and giving me an option to cancel the order. I order large quantities and items have to match. I have not decided yet as to whether I am going to return it, but if I do, I am hoping I will not have to pay the 15% restocking fee since the delivered items wasn't exactly what I ordered.
Shopping on the site is always enjoyable. The web site is dependable and attractive.
Timer doesn't seem dependable. But. luv the delicateness of the string and lightning. Nice price.
Easy and straightforward. What I would expect
Was looking forward to receiving these tealights so I could set the timer for them instead of climbing over my bathtub & having to switch on each (7) one everyday. I love the look of these but unfortunately they do not fit in my glass holders :( ... not sure what I’ll use them for....
THRILLED with these candles! This was one of the best gifts to myself. I love not having to contend with cords and the remote control makes turning them on and off so easy! I love the timer and the flickering or steady light options. I would give this product 5 stars but one of the candles didn't work (tried to replace batteries to no avail) and some of the candles remained lit even after setting them for 8 hours. I think you have to operate the remote for each individual candle rather than a group of them. It still beats walking around turning candles on and seeing a mess of cords all over the house.
I found everything that I wanted, and a whole lot more that I would love to have … my problem is that I went to plug in Glitter Tree (15-18") and it won't light up!! I hope the rest of the items will work fine, still need to plug them in, so excited!!!!
Like the bulbs. The LED bulbs looks like incandescent bulbs. Love them. Good quality materials.

I only wish the bulbs are closer together on the string.
I love the look of this and seems well made. We had a little difficulty mounting it as we wanted it to be a flush mount look and one of the screws had a tiny slot to turn, but we found a small screw driver and were able to make it work. There were no installation instructions included in the package, but they are online, so I was able to get what I needed. Shipped very quickly. Would order from this company again.
I wanted to replace holiday window candles that had wires and timers with battery operated ones with built in timers. I have ten windows, so I ordered 12 candles. One candle only flashed. One candle was a different color. Ten candles were great. Good decision. They arrived quickly. I should have told you about the two that were not up to par sooner. Just taking them out of the windows today. They really worked very well. Good product.
Nice product. Love the remote aspect. Lights don’t always stay on the timer and will be on when I wake up in the morning. One set of lights didn’t work when They arrived.
The candles are very pretty. I only wish they were just a little brighter.
Just opened the box today. I love the window candles that I bought. However, 3 out of the 8 candles do not work. It may just be the batteries. However, I don't have time right now to go out and buy fresh batteries in order to find out if that is the problem. Once I get some new batteries, I'll test the candles and let you know if they work or need to be returned. Thanks!
Love my little LEd tree! I didn’t realize how
Small it was but that’s my fault for
Not looking more closely at the dimensions. Overlall very happy !
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,603 reviews