Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Elaine M
Lights.com 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Craig B
I love the products and the delivery was prompt
First time ordering from Lights.com. Overall the experience was good! It took longer than we would have liked to get here, but the staff were prompt returning my 2 emails and explaining why the shipment had been delayed. Once it arrived, everything was great and we love the light!
The wreath is just as beautiful in person as it looked in the pictures. Understated elegance. However, one of the pics included a wreath hanging OUTSIDE on a front door. When it arrives it says INSIDE use only! I got it on sale for half off so I put it on my front door anyway. I love it.
Lights.com 4 star review on 26th January 2021
The packaging looks nice. Sticks out alittle too much
Great. My daughter loved it.
Shopping was easy and my order was delivered promptly. The product was a little lower quality than I expected - I purchased flameless candles and the photo made them look more realistic than they are in person, they don't flicker like some others. But they still work and overall the shopping experience was good.
Shopping was easy. Had what I was looking for. I will be a returning customer.
We are happy with the product ...... just had to call several times to find out when it might arrive , seeings how we got 2 email saying it was shipped .
I ordered a set of 8 candles and then ordered another set of 4. One candle out of the 12 didn’t work. I should’ve notified the company, but forgot because it was a hectic time of year. I really like the candles.
Very nice quality and look real. I put them up Christmas Eve in each window and haven’t taken them down. I only gave 4 stars ⭐️ because they’re brand new and I’d like to see how the battery life holds up.
The lights look very nice in my windows .
Beautiful trees, love them!
Love them but two of the big ones stopped working.
Beautiful light. The recessed sloped ceiling mount doesnt support much of an angle without some fiddling and bending. If you have a steep ceiling I would avoid this. Otherwise a nice light.
Love your product. Delivery was slower than expected.
Very nice product. One candle did not light. Customer service to replace it, but have not yet received.
I love these lights! We have 24 windows that are visible from the front of our house and these candles are perfect! The flicker is beautiful. They have just the right amount of warm light. The remote is the ticket! The reason for only 4 stars is that some of the lights come on at random times during the day and we can not get them regulated no matter what we do- off- on- 4 hour- took them all completely apart, etc. We really want to use the 4 hour option for all the lights but can’t make it work. Other, than that, theses candles are awesome!!!
Very efficient.
Gorgeous. Can't wait for Christmas.. I have my blue ones out now. Really set your entry well. Great addition to welcoming
The finish on the chamber candle stick holder was not a polished bright brass color I was expecting, more of a darker brass. I do love how it fits on my window sill. I have an LED candlestick with a timer, which brightens up my room every evening.
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews