Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
I love these lights! We have 24 windows that are visible from the front of our house and these candles are perfect! The flicker is beautiful. They have just the right amount of warm light. The remote is the ticket! The reason for only 4 stars is that some of the lights come on at random times during the day and we can not get them regulated no matter what we do- off- on- 4 hour- took them all completely apart, etc. We really want to use the 4 hour option for all the lights but can’t make it work. Other, than that, theses candles are awesome!!!
Very efficient.
Gorgeous. Can't wait for Christmas.. I have my blue ones out now. Really set your entry well. Great addition to welcoming
The finish on the chamber candle stick holder was not a polished bright brass color I was expecting, more of a darker brass. I do love how it fits on my window sill. I have an LED candlestick with a timer, which brightens up my room every evening.
Love these but there should be a note that says they should not be left out in the heat. One candle completely melted and the other swelled so I couldn't get it out of the lantern. Great customer service!! They are going to replace them. :-) VERY happy with Lights.com!
I was totally surprised how quickly the order was processed and delivered, I would recommend this company.
Two of the three items worked well, no issues. We also ordered a set of six battery operated candle lights. Two didn’t work; we contacted customer service and were promised replacements but they never arrived.
I love them but would prefer clear.
love them! will look great in the bathroom :)
Good selection of LED’s.
Usually a five but still have not received part of my order. No update, no product. Unusual for them.
Good value
Good product
Great lights
The product I received were high quality. The one complaint I have is one of the products they must not have had enough of, so they sent a similar product to replace it instead of calling me and giving me an option to cancel the order. I order large quantities and items have to match. I have not decided yet as to whether I am going to return it, but if I do, I am hoping I will not have to pay the 15% restocking fee since the delivered items wasn't exactly what I ordered.
Shopping on the site is always enjoyable. The web site is dependable and attractive.
Timer doesn't seem dependable. But. luv the delicateness of the string and lightning. Nice price.
Easy and straightforward. What I would expect
Was looking forward to receiving these tealights so I could set the timer for them instead of climbing over my bathtub & having to switch on each (7) one everyday. I love the look of these but unfortunately they do not fit in my glass holders :( ... not sure what I’ll use them for....
THRILLED with these candles! This was one of the best gifts to myself. I love not having to contend with cords and the remote control makes turning them on and off so easy! I love the timer and the flickering or steady light options. I would give this product 5 stars but one of the candles didn't work (tried to replace batteries to no avail) and some of the candles remained lit even after setting them for 8 hours. I think you have to operate the remote for each individual candle rather than a group of them. It still beats walking around turning candles on and seeing a mess of cords all over the house.
I found everything that I wanted, and a whole lot more that I would love to have … my problem is that I went to plug in Glitter Tree (15-18") and it won't light up!! I hope the rest of the items will work fine, still need to plug them in, so excited!!!!
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,648 reviews