Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Jim Berry
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim Berry
More Photos & Videos
The lamps are very cheaply made for the price I don't like the resin material. The lamps are to light.
But I love to shop lights.com always timely in delivering and usually quality product.
I was totally surprised how quickly the order was processed and delivered, I would recommend this company.
Love the lights and the extra batteries!!
Fast shipping, great quality
I love my new lamp! The large Edison bulb is great and the dimmer is very convenient. Easy to put together and works great.
Two of the three items worked well, no issues. We also ordered a set of six battery operated candle lights. Two didn’t work; we contacted customer service and were promised replacements but they never arrived.
These bulbs are perfect for the clear glass pendant lights we are installing over our new island in our kitchen.
Lovely large bulbs but beware of the measurements. They wouldn't fit in my fixture.
Thank you ! Very Satisfied! 2 thumbs up!
I never received them. I canceled the order.
Great Sputnik lamp with solid construction and a nice finish at a reasonable price. Recommended!
I love the lights 😃😃
Love these! Sturdy, easy to hang up. Glad to have these lights on our patio.
Next level website combined with real customer service. I am a repeat customer and enjoy every product I have purchased. Lights.com is really cutting edge in design and function yet always well-priced. Tremendous style tremendous value.
I was looking to replace be 1958 bathroom fixtures and found small flush-mount LED units that are simple, modern with a clean appearance in and bright. I am ordering another set for the second bathroom and may also use them in a hallway.
The price was good and delivery was prompt and arrived undamaged.
Awesome company! I made a mistake in ordering a product...it was fully my own mistake. I called them in hopes of getting "some" of my money back. They gave me a full refund and even paid for the shipping. They have earned my business for life. I highly, highly recommend them. PS: their prices were great as well and the lady in customer service was lovely.
Easy to use and look great on small wreaths.
Great customer service - received quick responses to emails. Received product earlier than expected. Lights were exceptional quality and beautiful.
I requested cancellation, but haven't received any feedback.
The candles were well packed, arrived in perfect condition, and worked great. Also appreciated the remote control capability.
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,611 reviews