Lights.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Lights.com

About Lights.com: Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

"Love the product!"
"I love the paver lights on my driveway. They are awesome!"
"These bulbs are decent. I had to order about 16 of them for a Sputnik chandelier, and 4 of them went out in about a year. In hindsight I should have purchased an LED edison bulb, that's what I'd recommend instead of this one."
"They look fantastic in my back yard and last all night long. Amazing, beautiful and best outdoor solar candles ever!"
"Looks nice"
"The bulbs are pretty and cast a very nice light. We had bought them for a client's brass Jonathan Adler Meurice chandelier. Unfortunately the silver thread on the LED bulbs is longer than on the incandescent equivalent, so part of the thread showed. We only tried a few and it was not right for our application, but they looked good and seemed well made."
"Love the flower lights .. I have a iron bed frame and I wrap them around the head board and I love them they work as a night light.."
"I can’t see anything as far as possible shipping date and I can’t cancel my order! I need those lights"
"Would love to review the product but it's been a month since they said it would ship and they have not. I've written to follow up and gotten no reply. When I'm spending upwards of 300 on an order I think I deserve a reply to my emails."
"I like the products of your company"
"The lights I purchased are great quality and very inspired in terms of design. Love them!"
"Beautiful light... very happy with the light"
"Great! Thanks"
"Beautiful shimmering angels"
"They work very well in our Sanctuary in the Church."
"I'm very happy with my new chandelier!"
"I have been very happy with my many purchases from Lights.com. The service and shipping are both very good. The products that I've purchased have been terrific and all my family and friends have enjoyed these products for years!"
"They worked and looked fine."
"Good selection of LED’s."
"Fixture is wobbly and unsafe. Site marked it down almost 50% right after I purchased it. I sent customer service an email concerning how unsatisfactory the light is and have still heard nothing. Also upset that they would charge full price day before a huge mark down."
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,559 reviews