Lights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lights.com

About Lights.com: Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

david@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

"very fast and exactly what I ordered although an email said I would get some items back ordered but they came all at one delivery but 2 boxes."
"No issues shipped on time exactly what I wanted"
"I have purchased several sets of the battery operated heavy drip trio for myself, family and friends. Now I have purchased the smaller ones for my tea candles. What great is it has a remote control. Make life so much more beautifu"
"Purchased a set of starry string lights but when I received them the timer switch was not working. Contacted customer service and they shipped out a new set the next day. Suberb customer service and highly recommend this company."
"fast shipping & love my new lights."
"Very beautiful lights with every penny!"
"Shopping on the site is always enjoyable. The web site is dependable and attractive. Timer doesn't seem dependable. But. luv the delicateness of the string and lightning. Nice price."
"👍🏻"
"It was easy to navigate the category I was interested in and make adjustments in the cart. Planning to order more."
"Great light, great website, and the customer service was good. However, I came across the same light from the same manufacturer for less on Amazon including the shipping fee shortly after mine arrived."
"Easy and straightforward. What I would expect"
"These are just what I had in mind for my wedding centerpieces."
"Very bright. Arrived quickly Great value for the money. Easy to install"
"Shopping was easy. Great lights"
"Was looking forward to receiving these tealights so I could set the timer for them instead of climbing over my bathtub & having to switch on each (7) one everyday. I love the look of these but unfortunately they do not fit in my glass holders :( ... not sure what I’ll use them for...."
"Great company excellent customer service and the lights are exactly what I was looking for at a great price"
"Great light. Looks just like pictures online. Good quality and easy install. Will order from lights.com again!"
"Love these lights - they go perfectly over our kitchen island! Quality materials and easy installation."
"Works exactly like advertised - only problem is do not work properly outside in rainy damp weather"
"Love it. Smaller than i wanted but perfect"
Lights.com is rated 4.86 based on 3,498 reviews