Lights.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lights.com

About Lights.com: Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

"I never received it so I can't review it. I want a refund."
"The chandelier was delayed in shipping, but customer service was great about changing the shipping address!"
"Love these little lanterns, perfect for our small patio table. Wish there was a option to turn them on before the dark triggers the solar sensors. But overall very pleased with the quality and design. Exactly as we expected them to be from the photos. 5 starts."
"The lights are bright and hold their charge well. I am planning to order more for a driveway edging project."
"Excellent quality"
"Good quality and quick service!"
"I bought three sets of the Angel candles and gave them as gifts. All of the recipients were absolutely thrilled with their gift. They all said that they never saw anything like them and asked where I purchased the candles. I was happy to tell them so they could also experience the excellent service that I received when I placed my order."
"Usually a five but still have not received part of my order. No update, no product. Unusual for them."
"The candles are exactly as described, and work perfectly. They were packed very well, and shipped quickly. Will certainly use this company again, and highly recommend them."
"Prettier than advertised. Perfect!"
"I loved my candle stick holders. They add such a rich touch to my tablescapes... I am certain I will purchase more!"
"Very pleased with the appearance and quality of my item. Online ordering was easy and received item in a timely manner."
"very nice item - reasonably priced."
"I received my order yesterday. The packaging & placement of the products was excellent. The items were neatly placed & well protected. The lights were beautiful, well made & more than adequate for their purpose. I will definitely be ordering more string lights. Thank you for your amazing products. Susan"
"Good value"
"They are more then I expected. So Pretty at night at my entrance."
"I am obsessed with the light I purchased! Excellent quality at a reasonable price! I will definitely be using lights.com again!"
"Great price"
"Light shade is a perfect silver ombré color to match some other fixtures we have!"
"Fixture looks just as good in person as it does on the site. Great price and quality product. Very happy with my purchase."
Lights.com is rated 4.86 based on 3,537 reviews