Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

These lights do not stay on sync, and lights.com may have sold my information because I received a ton of spam after. I don’t buy from many unknown vendors for this reason.
Easy ordering, good products, fast shipping. Selection could be larger, but great style, it’s nice not having to sort through a bunch of weird dud fixture that would never go with anything to find the right one. Everything on their site could work great somewhere.
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th February 2021 Lights.com 5 star review on 26th February 2021 Lights.com 5 star review on 26th February 2021
I love the products and the delivery was prompt
Very nice website and items ordered were good quality - very satisfied .
Not the fastest but good enough.
Horrible customer service. I had a return that I sent back and you received on 12/8/20. I have emailed customer service 3 times and the delay of my refund is always someone else's fault. I think 2 months is more than enough time to process the return.
Lights.com is about quality of product and about personable customer service I am spreading the word about you guys to my friends and family I love your products Carme B
Love the new chandelier. Exactly what I've been looking for and arrived well packaged with easy to follow directions.
I ordered pre-lit Christmas Tree. When it arrived box was a bit dented and part of branches were hanging out. When I opened the box the tree was missing the stand and center pole. When I called to return the item they were lovely on the phone. I got notification that the return was received by LIGHTS.com on December 28. I did not see credit on my charge card. I waited a week or two. Tried calling several times but could never get through. I finally did online chat. It was indeed verified that my return was received 12/28 and they would email me when they credited my account. I've yet to receive credit.
Highly recommend! Great price. Great effect! Exactly what I’d hoped for.
Lights.com 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Love the window candles I got from you. Only problem with them is trying to attach the suction cups to the plastic piece that fits around the candle so you can attach them to the window, Any hints?
Easy to order and they match the ones we purchased a few years ago.
First time ordering from Lights.com. Overall the experience was good! It took longer than we would have liked to get here, but the staff were prompt returning my 2 emails and explaining why the shipment had been delayed. Once it arrived, everything was great and we love the light!
The wreath is just as beautiful in person as it looked in the pictures. Understated elegance. However, one of the pics included a wreath hanging OUTSIDE on a front door. When it arrives it says INSIDE use only! I got it on sale for half off so I put it on my front door anyway. I love it.
Lights.com 4 star review on 26th January 2021
Some of the lights didn't work, which was very disappointing since I needed a certain number to put in all my windows. The lights were not inexpensive so I would not purchase again
Easy to setup & take down & store. Perfect for my condo space!
It took a while to sort out the remote controls as we purchased multiple sets but they're all working well now. We did have to invest in better batteries.
Love this faux greenery with lights for my stairs and back room. The lights are a nice soft bright and the garland looks beautiful. I’ve received a lot of compliments on them!
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Very cool site ! They have a lot of great ideas for inside and out.
They are just wonderful, and the batteries last forever!!
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews