Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th May 2021
Elaine M
Lights.com 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Craig B
Not the fastest but good enough.
Candles ok- one stopped working within a month. Will reach out to see what they can do for me. Top flame is not as bright as I’d like or as large a flame as I’d like to see.
I liked the candles but 2 out of 8 window tapers did not work. Customer service was nice when I called to report the problem 3-4 weeks ago and said they’d send two replacements. I’m still waiting.
They were not very bright, other than that they were well made. Thank you
These lights were just OK. Several did not work at all. A few others would not keep the memory for turn on and off times. Would not buy again.
Did not receive my order & customer service refuses to answer my complaint.
I'm almost forgot this item.
The lamps are very cheaply made for the price I don't like the resin material. The lamps are to light. But I love to shop lights.com always timely in delivering and usually quality product.
These bulbs are decent. I had to order about 16 of them for a Sputnik chandelier, and 4 of them went out in about a year. In hindsight I should have purchased an LED edison bulb, that's what I'd recommend instead of this one.
They worked and looked fine.
I havent actually installed them yet, soni really cant comment.
Really like the ceiling lamp I purchased. I had to downgrade this to 4 instead of 5 stars, though, because one of the Edison light bulbs I purchased broke immediately.
I was told by *** in customer support that three replacement flameless candles would be sent to replace three that were not operable in a set of 12 I ordered. He was very pleasant and said I would be getting an email soon and they would probably ship the next day. I have not received the email and its 3 days later so I assumed they havent shipped. My call was made on Tuesday July 5 regarding Order#***.
This order was a gift........and I have no feedback - neither good or bad. You should not have to evaluate anything if you are doing your best. Quality and customer service rating will be required if and when we need to contact you about the product..........You should have confidence in what you provide. Lets see if those LED candles still function 5 years or 10 years out. Will you still be in business?
The Flameless candles w/remote were purchased as a Christmas gift for sister. I recently became that the remote did not work. The battery would not stay engaged because the battery cover was cracked. The remote was loose in the box with the candle so definitely easily damaged in shipping. And for the extra cost for remote, DISSAPOINTED!
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews