Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Jim Berry
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim Berry
More Photos & Videos
These bulbs are decent. I had to order about 16 of them for a Sputnik chandelier, and 4 of them went out in about a year. In hindsight I should have purchased an LED edison bulb, that's what I'd recommend instead of this one.
They worked and looked fine.
I havent actually installed them yet, soni really cant comment.
Really like the ceiling lamp I purchased. I had to downgrade this to 4 instead of 5 stars, though, because one of the Edison light bulbs I purchased broke immediately.
I was told by *** in customer support that three replacement flameless candles would be sent to replace three that were not operable in a set of 12 I ordered. He was very pleasant and said I would be getting an email soon and they would probably ship the next day. I have not received the email and its 3 days later so I assumed they havent shipped. My call was made on Tuesday July 5 regarding Order#***.
This order was a gift........and I have no feedback - neither good or bad.

You should not have to evaluate anything if you are doing your best. Quality and customer service rating will be required if and when we need to contact you about the product..........You should have confidence in what you provide. Lets see if those LED candles still function 5 years or 10 years out. Will you still be in business?
The Flameless candles w/remote were purchased as a Christmas gift for sister. I recently became that the remote did not work. The battery would not stay engaged because the battery cover was cracked. The remote was loose in the box with the candle so definitely easily damaged in shipping. And for the extra cost for remote, DISSAPOINTED!
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,599 reviews