Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
Love it! Looks great
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th November 2020
This is the second time I have ordered these candles and I just LOVE them!!!!! Great quality!
Great product, great price!
I am pleased with the window candles. They came with batteries, suction cups, and a remote.. With the remote, you can set what time for them to come on and stay on for 4 or 8 hours. The timer in candle keep the schedule. They are exactly what I wanted for the holidays.
When I ordered these taper candles for my windows, I thought they were "dusk to dawn" candles and they are not; they run by battery for a specific amount of time. I believe 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours. So I called and spoke to Patrick in Customer Service today, November 16, 2020, and he is emailing me a label to ship the items back. Grateful that I do not have to pay ship them back. I am keeping the Sonora Slim Outdoor Resin Candles with Remote as they are very life-like and I plan on doing more business with Lights.com. Thank you!
I love these lights! We have 24 windows that are visible from the front of our house and these candles are perfect! The flicker is beautiful. They have just the right amount of warm light. The remote is the ticket! The reason for only 4 stars is that some of the lights come on at random times during the day and we can not get them regulated no matter what we do- off- on- 4 hour- took them all completely apart, etc. We really want to use the 4 hour option for all the lights but can’t make it work. Other, than that, theses candles are awesome!!!
Great item and the light is very bright
Gorgeous scones!
Very efficient.
I am very pleased with these lights, the quality is exceptional!
I will look for more lights in the future! Thank you so much
painless!,
Everything came in tip top shape and works beautifully. Lovely products, fantastic shopping experience!
NO problems... website was great to use, got all the confirmations and everything came right on time. The stringlights look great- we bought them ahead for next year since we are constructing an new outdoor space and can't wait to use them.
Retro, Durable, and perfect warm light with the Edison bulbs.
Great light at a great price!
Beautiful! Sparkling. Subtle. Love them!
My shopping experience was great! All the items I ordered were available, and shipping was in a timely manner.
The 8 hour limit doesn’t work on about half of the candles.
I love your lights and numerous types of bulbs!!’n
I received my order very quickly. The 16 window candles were packaged very well. I have not yet used them, since they are for the holidays.
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,645 reviews