Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Jim Berry
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim Berry
More Photos & Videos
I requested cancellation, but haven't received any feedback.
I can’t see anything as far as possible shipping date and I can’t cancel my order! I need those lights
Would love to review the product but it's been a month since they said it would ship and they have not. I've written to follow up and gotten no reply. When I'm spending upwards of 300 on an order I think I deserve a reply to my emails.
Fixture is wobbly and unsafe. Site marked it down almost 50% right after I purchased it. I sent customer service an email concerning how unsatisfactory the light is and have still heard nothing. Also upset that they would charge full price day before a huge mark down.
I never received it so I can't review it. I want a refund.
I am still waiting for notice that my order has shipped.
I placed an order on 8/16 and wish that I would be given an idea of when I can expect it.
Faster delivery service would really be appreciated.

Am unable to award any stars at this time.
The candles were grey and white, but I ordered white. One candle was faulty and would not work. Customer service was excellent and allowed my return with the company paying the shipping.
The remote I ordered did not work, I tried a new battery, but it did not help
I ordered several battery operated lights. One set was fantastic! The other set, only HALF worked at and now I have to purchase more batteries in order to even make them work. I tried contacting the company but got no response.
They put out very little light.
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,599 reviews