Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

These lights do not stay on sync, and lights.com may have sold my information because I received a ton of spam after. I don’t buy from many unknown vendors for this reason.
Horrible customer service. I had a return that I sent back and you received on 12/8/20. I have emailed customer service 3 times and the delay of my refund is always someone else's fault. I think 2 months is more than enough time to process the return.
I ordered pre-lit Christmas Tree. When it arrived box was a bit dented and part of branches were hanging out. When I opened the box the tree was missing the stand and center pole. When I called to return the item they were lovely on the phone. I got notification that the return was received by LIGHTS.com on December 28. I did not see credit on my charge card. I waited a week or two. Tried calling several times but could never get through. I finally did online chat. It was indeed verified that my return was received 12/28 and they would email me when they credited my account. I've yet to receive credit.
Missing parts and didn’t work. Attempted to call and request replacement but couldn’t get a real person on the line
I returned it about 2 weeks ago. Where is my refund?
I wished I could review the purchase. I have never received the pop up Christmas tree. It never even left the warehouse, apparently. I found out when I called. It took over 3 weeks for the refund, only after I called for the second time. The first request was never processed. Good customer service though, I just wished I got to enjoy their beautiful Pop up tree
The batteries do not work, and even after requesting replacement of them, they have not been sent.
I was not happy with the wreath, it looked crushed, was dirty and smelled musty
Received 2 stars and neither one works
The light never switched on. Very bad quality for the price paid
Shipping was fast but I couldn’t return the lights without paying for postage and a restocking fee. I figure I can donate these to a yard sale or something.
Order delivered to wrong address and one box was half broken
After a week from order, there was no shipping confirmation. After multiple emails and calls to customer service with non answers, I had to cancel since I had no confidence this tree will get to be before Christmas. I was led to believe that I will receive the tree in one week from when I ordered. That’s a big miss in customer expectation. This and the subsequent hassle is the reason I will not give lights.com another try.
I requested cancellation, but haven't received any feedback.
I can’t see anything as far as possible shipping date and I can’t cancel my order! I need those lights
Would love to review the product but it's been a month since they said it would ship and they have not. I've written to follow up and gotten no reply. When I'm spending upwards of 300 on an order I think I deserve a reply to my emails.
Fixture is wobbly and unsafe. Site marked it down almost 50% right after I purchased it. I sent customer service an email concerning how unsatisfactory the light is and have still heard nothing. Also upset that they would charge full price day before a huge mark down.
I never received it so I can't review it. I want a refund.
I am still waiting for notice that my order has shipped. I placed an order on 8/16 and wish that I would be given an idea of when I can expect it. Faster delivery service would really be appreciated. Am unable to award any stars at this time.
The candles were grey and white, but I ordered white. One candle was faulty and would not work. Customer service was excellent and allowed my return with the company paying the shipping.
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews