Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
This is the second time I have ordered these candles and I just LOVE them!!!!! Great quality!
Great product, great price!
I am pleased with the window candles. They came with batteries, suction cups, and a remote.. With the remote, you can set what time for them to come on and stay on for 4 or 8 hours. The timer in candle keep the schedule. They are exactly what I wanted for the holidays.
When I ordered these taper candles for my windows, I thought they were "dusk to dawn" candles and they are not; they run by battery for a specific amount of time. I believe 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours. So I called and spoke to Patrick in Customer Service today, November 16, 2020, and he is emailing me a label to ship the items back. Grateful that I do not have to pay ship them back. I am keeping the Sonora Slim Outdoor Resin Candles with Remote as they are very life-like and I plan on doing more business with Lights.com. Thank you!
Great item and the light is very bright
Gorgeous scones!
I am very pleased with these lights, the quality is exceptional!
I will look for more lights in the future! Thank you so much
painless!,
Everything came in tip top shape and works beautifully. Lovely products, fantastic shopping experience!
NO problems... website was great to use, got all the confirmations and everything came right on time. The stringlights look great- we bought them ahead for next year since we are constructing an new outdoor space and can't wait to use them.
Retro, Durable, and perfect warm light with the Edison bulbs.
Great light at a great price!
Beautiful! Sparkling. Subtle. Love them!
My shopping experience was great! All the items I ordered were available, and shipping was in a timely manner.
I love your lights and numerous types of bulbs!!’n
I received my order very quickly. The 16 window candles were packaged very well. I have not yet used them, since they are for the holidays.
We ordered several lanterns, the block lights, and the pathway lights...plan to order several more sets of the pathway lights. They work beautifully, and add a soft glow to the yard. Very pleased with the merchandise, the packaging, and the shipping speed.
I love it
Love the lanterns. They are attractive and charge quickly. They arrived quickly. Well packaged. I made a small error in ordering but customer service took care of it without issue. Very pleasant buying experience. Sorry that I can’t include a picture. We have not hung them yet to you rain from hurricane.
Even prettier than in the pictures! Time will tell how well they hold up outside but I am very pleased and will add to what I already have purchased.
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,644 reviews