Lights.com Reviews

4.8
Based on 3,839 reviews
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J Floor 2
Brooklyn

Great value and looks exactly like the photos
I ordered candle lights and didn’t really read the description of the item. I knew they were 8 Ct. when I received them they were battery operated and they clipped on the branches individually. I was pleasantly surprised. They looked so beautiful on my Christmas tree along with glass icicles, so sparkly.
All worked well
Fast shipping
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Very happy with multiple lights I've ordered and will be ordering more as gifts.
Love them, have bought 4 sets over the years!
Exactly what I was looking for....a winter into spring delight, I’m over the moon
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Excellent. The light fixture is perfect in our newly remodeled bath. Plus a great price!
Products were very nice quality. Couldn't find silver candle trays anywhere else.
Took a very long time to receive, but will blame COVID.
Loved it. Very easy to put up and take down! Very good service also!
Needed long-lasting battery life for our outdoor holiday wreaths lights and these battery-operated lights worked perfectly. Only had to change batteries once from Thanksgiving to January 10 even with the lights on every night for six hours. We were quite pleased.
Beautiful setup! Put up on my mantle at Christmas.
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Loved this tree. Bought for my daughter. It was gorgeous well worth the price
Everything was just as advertised and right on time.
We love these candleholders and have gotten endless compliments on them from our family members! They were shipped the day after I ordered them and arrived at my home in record time. Can't wait to order more!
I just sent a review Friday or Saturday
I bought all three sizes, they looked wonderful together in Arizona.
Exactly what I wanted.No more turning lights of and on. Don't have to turn on which gets you away from what your doing),and unplugging when your tired and ready to go to bed.It certainly makes your life a little easier,less stressful,and to enjoy Christmas decorating a little easier
Absolutely love my Angel! I got it as a gift when my young Son passed away. It lights up every morning at 5am on my fireplace mantle, while my husband and I are having coffee. It makes me feel his presence!❤️ So I started doing the same for my family and friends who have lost love one’s. The best gift ever! Love them. Thank you!
Lights.com is rated 4.8 based on 3,839 reviews