Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

MY WIFE LOVES THE LIGHTS
The 1st set that I brought was for my girlfriend and she gets compliments about the window candles. The 2nd set I brought was for me and I love my window candles their set with the timer. They look very nice. The best thing I brought. Thanks again maryann
Bought these lights for Christmas but kept them up as they're so beautiful. I love that they're on timers, stay on for 5 hours and run on batteries. Highly recommend.
Yes, I was pleased to have these lights in my windows in my old home. It may be time to change batteries. The remote system is very helpful. Thank you. Judy
The first string of lights did not work, but the replacement set is working great. We have them set on the timer to come on every evening and they are pretty.
very happy with the product
I like the remote battery candles.
Love my “candles”. Beautiful and they work very well
Very pleasant and efficient.
Excellent. Long lasting. Safe.
Lights.com 5 star review on 20th January 2021
We have made several purchases from Lights.com and have been very pleased with their products. We have used the solar, battery and plugged.
Great product
Love them!
Great easy lights and CUSTOMER service is great!
I bought 3 packages of 8 candles for my house, I live in a 200 year old cape in NH. I absolutely love them, especially the remote control, it's so easy to turn rhem on and off!
Beautiful Little Tree to give as a gift for someone in a nursing home to bring them joy at Christmas time. Maybe you want to downsize as you get older but want an elegant Holiday look without all the work of lugging decorations up and down the stairs or the attic, this is the answer. Put it up in seconds, and took it down very easily. I would buy it again.
We love our Sputnik hanging light fixture. It’s perfect for our dining room! Thanks!!
Lights.com 5 star review on 19th January 2021
We absolutely love the candles. We placed one in each window during the holiday. After viewing them for a month, we have decided to keep them.
LOVE the look and the price did not break the bank: perfect for my newly updated foyer.
Awesome and realistic looking window candles,
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,839 reviews