Lilac & Mila Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lilac & Mila
Read Lilac & Mila Reviews
The girls at Lilac & Mila have been quick to respond to my queries and extremely helpful and accommodating with my orders. I have made multiple purchases since and never had a problem. Returns process is also very easy. Clothes are beautiful and great quality. 100% would recommend!
Excellent to deal with.
Fast delivery and the 2 items I have bought fit really well.
Excellent service and awesome clothes
Hi lovely,

We are so glad to hear you love your new Lilac and Mila pieces & the service you have received - it means the world to us!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Loved the item beautiful quality and excellent communication. Arrived very fast. Very happy and will definitely buy from you again.
Hi gorgeous,

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your recent purchase. Hearing your feedback means the world!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
My dress was shipped out crazy fast. Arrived quickly and was exactly what I wanted.
Hi lovely,

We're so happy to hear that your order arrived so quickly! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback.

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Amazing dress! I received soo many comments. Arrived very quickly. Going to purchase more!
Hi gorgeous,

We are so glad to hear you were complimented on your Lilac and Mila dress, we cannot wait to see what you pick next!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Great communication. Prompt delivery. Item as described - I love it!
Hi lovely,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such lovely feedback, we are so happy to hear that you are loving your item!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Fantastic consumer support, the product arrived quickly and was exactly as described. A+++!
Hi gorgeous!

Thank you so much for this amazing review! Our priority is making sure our beautiful customers are happy.

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
I purchased the Saige Print - Melissa long dress and I am very disappointed with the colour. The picture on Facebook looked like it was beige tonings and the actual dress shows orange. Even though the dress fits nicely I doubt I will be wearing it as it is not the colour that I wanted.
Hi lovely,

We are so sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your recent purchase! We've sold lots of this dress in the past and haven't had any feedback on the inaccuracy of colour.

We encourage our customers to use the zoom feature on our website or reach out to us so that we can be of assistance when it comes to garment details!

Amazing quality & gorgeous design
Hi gorgeous,

We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your recent purchase, can't wait to see what you pick next!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Excellent,quick and exactly what was in the photo.
Hi lovely,

We are so pleased to hear you are loving your purchase!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Beautiful clothes and a wonderful company xo deal with! X
Hi gorgeous,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! You have made our day :)

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Lovely range. True to size. Amazing service. Will be getting more from here.
Hi lovely,

We are so happy to hear you are loving your Lilac and Mila pieces - we can't wait to see what you pick next!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Very happy with my purchases. Both items fit perfectly and such great quality! Thank you!
Hi gorgeous,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback - you have made our day!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Love your clothing however you never have stock the one time I managed to purchase something it was way to big & had to return it
Hi lovely,

To avoid missing out on all your favourite pieces we recommend signing up to our Newsletter and social media to be the first to know when we release - that way you can get dibs on all your faves!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Beautiful clothes fast service quick delivery
Hi lovely,

Thank you so much for this great review - hearing your feedback means the world to us!

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Love my 2 dresses! Sizing was good and fabric feels beautiful. Took a while to get all the creases out from packaging but other than that they are great.
Hi gorgeous,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such kind feedback! We are so glad to hear you loved your Lilac and Mila experience :)

The Lilac and Mila Team xx
Great range, fast shipping.
Hi lovely,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us :)

Love, the Lilac and Mila girls xx
Beautiful clothes, easy returns and great customer service!
Hi lovely,

Thank you so much for this kind review, we are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us!

Love, the Lilac and Mila girls xx
Good service. Fast postage and free shipping when $90 spent. Good product range. Thoroughly recommend!!
Hi lovely,

We are so happy you enjoyed our free shipping offer! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful recommendation :)

Love, the Lilac and Mila Team xx