Loadbalancer.org Reviews

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org ?

"Have always had prompt and knowledgeable response ."
www.loadbalancer.org
"Andrew's help was excellent."
Thank you for recognising Andrew and his hard work, I will let him know your appreciation!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fast response with a quick resolution via remote support."
Thank you for your kind words and the five-star rating.
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"I initially entered my email while looking up some information for the Enterprise R20. Someone reached out to me and had helpful suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. Keep up the good work!"
Thank you for your review we are pleased the suggestions were helpful, you are always welcome to contact us.
www.loadbalancer.org
"By providing Quick Resolution"
Hi Rakesh,
Thank you for your review, we are happy you received the information required.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Helping me with an issue and providing additional information to help me further"
Hi Chris,
Thank you for your review and appreciation :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"He recommended the correct solution. Had to read through the manual though about Layer 4 load balancing."
Hi Cheok,
We are pleased that you have received the support required, thank you for your time to leave us the review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"first impression with the fast response. Thanks a lot team."
Hi Weerayut,

Thank you for leaving a review! We always try to provide a fast support to our customer.
"Very good jobs"
Thank you for your five-star review :)
"Very good support"
"Very good support"
Thank you for your review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support identified a fix to our problem very quickly"
Straight to the point on your positive review thank you :)
Rob
"Great support!"
Thank you for your five-star review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"The team was extremely responsive with communication, accommodating to our needs, and handled every communication in a friendly and professional manner."
Hi Jason,
Thank you for taking your time to leave us a detailed great review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Nice quick simple response, reply was within 20mins."
Thank you for your review, as always they are appreciated!
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"Outstanding response time at any time of the day/night and it is in the first pace an specialist on the phone, not an ordinary "yea it will be forwarded to the specialists"...i am realy impressed by the loadbalancer.org support - again. Ok, we didnt need them often in the last years but the few times we needed them they come to the rescue in just no time. I just dont know any other support which is that good"
Hi Matthias,
Excellent review we could not be happier, I will let the support team know your appreciation - thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"The support staff is on it 24x7. I never have to wait long to get a response or resolution to a problem. I wish I could say that for other vendors."
Hi Kurt,
Reviews like yours make it worth us going the extra mile :)
Thank you for your kind words.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very responsive tech support team. Helped me identify my issue within a few minutes and was able to resolve my problem even though it was a configuration with another network equipment from a 3rd party vendor."
Thank you for your time to leave us a review, and I am glad your issue has been fixed.
www.loadbalancer.org
"I could not be happier with the support from Loadbalancer. They went above and beyond helping me create a process for restoring a high availability peer when we had no process previously."
Hi Jack, It is so nice to hear when a customer appreciates our support team. Thank you for the acknowledgement of their hard work. Your review is greatly appreciated.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Because of the way our loadbalancers are configured, I had an issue if one of the loadbalancers failed. I would have to rebuild both which caused downtime that won't be authorized. The folks at loadbalancer, especially Andruw Smalley worked with me via email and telephone to create a process that would allow me to rebuild a loadbalancer and rejoin the cluster. I could NOT be happier with the support loadbalancer provided."
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, Andruw is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. Serena
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 454 reviews