Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"As always the support team at Loadbalancer.org were quick to respond, and went above and beyond to assist us with our issue until resolution."
Hi Peter,
Thank you for your great review!
"Great response time."
Hi Bradley,
We are happy you are pleased with our response times! Thank you for your review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Great load balancer, no frills but works all the time, every time. The support I get from them is even better than great, they know their stuff and respond quickly."
Hi Dimitri,
Thank you for your positive review of our product and support. We really appreciate your custom and feedback.
www.loadbalancer.org
"The support I received was excellent and the response time once my request was submitted was exceptional!"
Hi Bradley,
Amazing review thank you so much!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Peter was able to fix our issue within 2 minutes of starting the call. This allowed a quick resolution to our problem with no impact to our production environment. He was very friendly and helpful."
Hi Ryan,
Awesome review, thank you so much!
George
www.loadbalancer.org
"I am a network engineer in an IT solution company. I had install the loadbalancer many times as virtual and physical appliance both of them work better than the customers had expected and we are very happy to deal with loadbalancer.org to provide the best for our customers. In addition, i am glad to work with the support engineers, they know exactly how to deal with these type of scenarios and make it work as magic. :)"
Hi Mustafa,
Reviews are always appreciated, and the content of your feedback is invaluable.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very Fast and accurate response to issue described. Thank you."
Hi Mangesh
You are very welcome. Thank you for leaving a great review.
Kind regards
Gemma
"The best product that i ever use for lb. Easy and friendly gui even for me that i never use a gui in my life with a loadbalancer."
Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for your time to comment on our products we are always happy to hear from our customers!
Regards
Brigita
"Excellent support"
Hi Zachary,
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review, it is always nice to hear back from our customers!
Best wishes,
Sophie
"I was working away on the Thursday - so forgot to set the time for the work -"
Hi Neil
Thank you for your 5-star review. If you require further help please let us know?

Kind Regards,
Tyrone
"They have always been top notch and quick to respond to any queries.."
Hi Howard,
Thanks for the great review, We are always more than happy to help :)
Emma
"Your support team has always been responsive and willing to assist us, thanks.."
Thank you for leaving us 5 star review Howard, very much appreciated.
"Very quick to resolve a minor issue w/ licensing file. Thank you."
Great its nice to hear your problem has been resolved thank you for your review :)
"Just about the most responsive support team I have ever worked with"
This review is AWESOME thank you :)
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
"I really appreciate the prompt response from the LB team. Neil was very quick to spot the problem in my configuration and directed me to the proper fix. Thank you."
Hi Rizk,
We really appreciate your review, thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Quick and efficient. Got my problem resolved right away!"
www.loadbalancer.org
"LB have excellent support team, ready to help in case of problem. Will be definitely continue our partnership with them"
Hi Sergii,
Great review thanks!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Quick support as always and very helpful"
Thank you for the five-star review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very help full Team with quick responses - even over the weekend ..... product LoadBalancer for Terminal Servers works like a treat & support guys where excellent"
Hi Nav,
Thank you for your review. Your kind words will be fed back to the support engineers!
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
"These guys really know the ins and outs of a loadbalancer, and have always gone above and beyond just troubleshooting a problem."
Hi Chase,
This review is invaluable thank you :)
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.91 based on 663 reviews