Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org ?

(optional)

Breanne Manues
Verified Buyer
"I always receive the quickest support from Loadbalancer! Thank you!"
Hi Breanne,
Thank you for showing us here at loadbalancer.org your appreciation, as always this is greatly received.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fast response, detailed emails."
Thank you for your five-star review!
Verified Buyer
"As usual with quick and accurate support"
Hi Hakan,
Thank you kindly for yet another great review! as always these are really appreciated.
Francisco Quiros Rodriguez.
Verified Buyer
"Good afternoon sir The service provided, the response time to our request, the requested information was updated, Very good service for my company and client Thank you so much FQ"
Hi Francisco, Great review, thank you for your time!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Unfortunately what was supposed to be a two minute job ended up taking over 2.5 hours which we had not scheduled maintenance for in our production environment. Our window was 30 minutes. This was disappointing, but the loadbalancer team did rally around the problem when it became apparent it was not as trivial as first imagined. However, the bug that was encountered came from a basic upgrade of the appliance which failed due to SSH Keys being deployed differently in the Operating System re-platform to a later version of CentOS. This should have been caught in testing as is the most basic upgrade test imaginable I would have thought. This too was very disappointing."
Hi, thank you for your feedback, I will pass this information to the relevant people. We are sorry we didn't get it right this time for you and your feedback is helpful to make us learn and continue improving.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fast, polite and with in-depth knowledge to quickly fix most issues."
Thank you for your excellent review :)
Rob
Michael Dye
Verified Buyer
"The technician new the product inside out and didn't take long to resolve. He also added very useful information into using this hardware. The support us fantastic and very fast."
Hi Michael, what an excellent review, we are very pleased that you have taken the time to express your gratitude and that you were pleased with the support given.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Your support team is truly top notch. This is the second time I’ve had to reach out to you guys in I’m the past 6 months for separate issues, and each time has been incredibly fast as far as getting a response goes. Not only are you guys quick to respond, but your engineers are very very intelligent and know their stuff! Many thanks to Theo Harvey who initially picked up the case and Neil Stone who set up the remote session with me earlier today to get the issue resolved. I couldn’t have done it without you guys and will definitely let my team and company know about how awesome your service is!"
Hi Peter, WOW what a review! thank you so much for your comments and recognition. I will let Theo and Neil know your appreciation and kind words.
Thanks again,
www.loadbalancer.org
"fast helpful responce - fantastic!"
Thank you for your nice review!
Gemma
Femi Fatayo
Verified Buyer
"I like the way I get fast response from the loadbalancer.org support team. I think it worth the price. Keep it up guys"
Hi Femi, Great review thank you for your time and feedback, I will pass on your appreciation to our support engineers.
Brett Gravett
Verified Buyer
"Fast response times and attentive staff who take the time to understand the problem at hand and provide the necessary solution."
Hi Brett, I am pleased to hear such great feedback! Thank you for your review :)
Lisa
Verified Buyer
"Again, I'm impressed by the speed and commitment to help solve problems"
Hi Hakan,
Thank you for another great review!
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and Active support. Excelent knowledge of their Products."
Hi Hakan, Thank you for your 5-star review, we are grateful for your kind words.
Frank Van Der Zweep
Verified Buyer
"Everytime i need support from loadbalancer.org, the support staff respond very quickly. Mostly with the right solution!"
Hi Frank,
Thank you for your review, and feedback which we shall use to improve our services.
Joel Haylock
Verified Buyer
"My issue was a known one and was dealt with promptly and professionally."
Hi Joel,
Thank you for your review, and for the recognition of our support team!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very fast to respond and very helpful. Found a few issues but continued the call until the issue was resolved. Very happy!"
Hi Carl, Thank you for your review and feedback, we are pleased you are very happy :)
Rob
Jan Murdoch
Verified Buyer
"speedy response, great knoweldge"
Hi Jan,
Thank you for taking your time to leave us your great review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Incredible support from very knowledgeable people. They're always happy to help and either give an instant solution or will take the time to fully investigate. Their loadbalancer product is excellent, regular updates, and highly reliable."
Hi Gary,
Thank you for such a great review! I am glad to hear that our engineers do such an amazing job.
Evan Finch
Verified Buyer
"Andruw Smalley was awesome. Disarmed my grouchiness with grace and was there the moment we needed him--showing up to the minute for our scheduled appointment. Great service. We are happy to have loadbalancer.org's support."
Hi Evan,
Great review! Thank you for appreciating our engineers, I am happy to hear that Andruw gave you such an exceptional service. Thanks again.
www.Loadbalancer.org
"fast and competent service"
Hi,
Thank you for your review. I am happy you received help quickly when needed.
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 407 reviews