Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"The best support possible, always get a timely response. Always extremely knowledgeable about their products. Very easy to work with."
Hi Josh,
Thank you for leaving us such an awesome review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Most amazing and professional response from the team. It seems team works 24/7 as I got lighting fast technical response for all my queries. Most important fact which I would like to highlight that support engineers ensures to speak to AWS team if customer need any clarification. This shows how well organisation is connected to customers where each of the effort is channelled for customer's satisfaction. Well done Team. Keep it up!"
Hi Rimpal,
Thank you so much for your excellent review, reviews are always appreciated this is where we gain feedback from our customers to ensure we are on the right track, thank you again for your time!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Had a good high level training on the capabilities of Loadbalancer product."
We are always happy to show our products capabilities, thank you for your appreciation and time to leave us a five-star review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"had a problem with the load-balancer, contacted Loadbalancer.org support and with the solution available in the hour .. very good"
Great review, for our support team thank you!
Rob
www.loadbalancer.org
"Andrei Grigoras was very helpful, he showed excellent knowledge in the product and helped us resolve our issue quickly"
Thank you for your acknowledgement of the hard work from Andrei, I will pass your great feedback onto his manager.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Great products and their support is awesome. They answer mails very fast."
Hi Pierre,
Thank you for your time to comment on out products and services we are always happy to hear from our customers!
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
"The best support so far."
Hi Orlando,
Few words but they say it all, Thank you!!!
www.loadbalancer.org
"They have the very best support I have ever used."
Hi,
Such a great review!
Brigita
www.Loadbalancer.org
"very professional service"
Hi Omar,
Thank you for your appreciation and time to leave your review!
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
"Kudos to Neil and all the support guys at loadbalancer.org who worked on a custom healthcheck script for us. Above and beyond the call of duty, great tenacity and one happy customer!"
Hi John,
I will make sure I feedback your praise and thanks to Neil, It is always nice when we here back from our customers so thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Great and fast response"
Hi Rickard,
Thank you for your five-star review!
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"the speed and expertise that is shown is top shelf! I placed the ticket and got a call to fix issue in under 1/2 hour."
Thank you for your time to highlight the hard work of the support engineers. thanks again.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Top marks to Theo Harvey for addressing my concerns in a very timely / professional manner."
Well done to Theo for receiving this amazing review, I will ensure he receives your kind words!
www.loadbalancer.org
"The quick response and the given answers/solution is excelent, they know thee product."
We want to say thank you for leaving us your review, it is very kind of you!
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
"By now it was a greate product i hope when is going live on production do not dissapoint me. The support it's great with an incredible response time."
Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for your review, I will pass on your gratitude to the support team! Serena
www.loadbalancer.org
"Thank you mate for excellent support."
Hi Ankur,
Thank you for recognizing the hard work of our support team!
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support has been extremely responsive. I've been testing configuration in HA and I also have a very unique load balancer rule that I need to look at a packet and grab a cid value and load balance off of that unique value. That configuration was not in the guide but they worked with me about a week to make sure we could build that config and tested to success! Every person I've talked to has been very helpful."
Hi Josh,
Thank you so much for your extensive review, it is a pleasure to hear how impressed you are, we are very grateful for your time to leave us this great review!
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support was quick to follow my request for enhancement to dev team with enthousiam"
Hi Serge,
Thank you for contacting us with your feature request and then leaving us a review, you are very kind :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Superb and patient support during a maintenance window"
Hi Andrew, we are pleased you were happy with the service :)
"excellent, prompt support."