Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Verified Buyer

I FOUND LOADBALANCER VERY QUICK TO RESPOND AND VERY HELPFUL TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM
Hi, thank you ever so much for your review, we are very happy you found our support, quick and helpful.
Will
Verified Reviewer

We had a critical production down situation. I was not receiving prompt enough response via email. When I called in to your toll free number and left a message I did get a call back fairly quickly from a support engineer.

He was very thorough in his analysis and in helping me get things operational again.
Hi Will, Thank you for your feedback; we are really sorry you did not get a quick enough response by email, this is not common practice from our support team.

I am happy you did get the help required from Thorsten via a phone call and are back up and running.

This review has highlighted there is always room for improvement, we appreciate your feedback and will use it to continue improving our services.

Verified Buyer

Fast responses to support requests
Hi, Thank you when you need support you need it fast so I am glad we helped in a speedy time!
Henry
Verified Reviewer

superfast response
Thank you for your five star review :)
Leon
Verified Buyer

Quick solution and very knowledgeable support.
Hi Leon,

Great Support, very quick responses to any questions I had
Hi, Thank you for your review and recognizing our support department.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

First time I had to contact Loadbalancer.org and they got back to me as promptly as I heard they would and were happy to provide me with information/support on an older version of their appliance.
Thank you for your review! I am glad that you received the help at the same standard you had heard of our support engineers will appreciate your comments.
Milindra
Verified Buyer

Speedy response & guys helped me until the resolutions. Good job!
Hi Milindra,
Greta news, that you are happy with our support and your problem is solved. Thank you for your review.
Verified Buyer

The staff are fast to respond and give clear, detailed answers to questions.
Great news we are always happy to hear that we have helped in the best way!

earzyly and smootly
Thank you for your 5* review!
Richard
VGude
Verified Buyer

The Engineer has idea about the issue right away and was very helpful to provide some alternatives to achieve what I was trying to implement. His timing was great - catching the problem, jumping on to help remotely.

Keep up the great work and thanks for help.
Hi, your acknowledgement is most appreciated!
Verified Buyer

Quick, easy and knowledgable support....You're doing it right!
Great feedback, we are grateful for your review :)
Brian
Verified Buyer

Very prompt and detailed reply. Great job!
Hi Brian,
Glad we could help, and thank you for your time for review!
Richard
Angelos
Verified Buyer

always fast and up to the point support, with lots of shared info... exceeding expectations every time
Hi Angelos, to hear we are exceeding your expectations is marvelous, reviews are appreciated every time :)
Lisa
Uwe Walden

schnelle Reaktion, guter Support

Very fast support!
Thank you for your review!
Mathias
Verified Buyer

Fast and good answers to my questions.
Hi Mathias,
We are always here to help ;)
Henry
Robert
Verified Buyer

Hi Serena, we are huge Loadbalancer.org fans here! My teammate and I took over responsibility for our load balancers less than 6 months ago and we already feel like experts. The machines have never failed us. The one time we had trouble turned out to be a mistake made in VMWare. The interface is so intuitive that without any previous experience, we were able to figure out how to fail the services over to the slave in minutes. Your documentation for the appliance has almost everything have ever wanted to know about it and is made very easy to understand.
From a support perspective, you guys blow our minds. Our of all our software vendors, your support is by far the best we’ve ever seen. Even just emailing your team a simple casual question late at night got us a response in less than an hour. Every time we’ve reached out to you guys, your responses are always very fast and informative. It feels like your team knows your appliance inside and out and that gives us a lot of confidence in our decision to use it.
My only request would be for an updated PDF of your documentation to include support for Windows 2012 and 2016 servers.
Thanks to you and your team for all your help and support.
Robert, Wow what a fantastic review!!! I have passed your feedback to our support and documentation team. As always it is great to hear when our customers are happy with our staff and products; so thank you :)
Ben Pellant
Verified Buyer

very quick response time and all the staff that helped were very knowledgeable.

Hi Ben,
Thank you for your review and the great comments.
Jon Fear
Verified Buyer

Helped out with an obsolete bit of kit. Outstanding.
Hi Jon,
Thank you for recognizing that we always help, your review is appreciated :)
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.88 based on 241 reviews