Loadbalancer.org Reviews

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org ?

"Thank you for a quick and concise response! A pleasure to deal with."
Hi Alex,
Thank you for your review and appreciation :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Everyone I have worked with so far has been incredibly helpful, responsive, and courteous. I wish all Technical Support was as helpful as the people I have worked with so far."
Hi Matthew, Thank you for the recognition of the work of our support engineers, this review is greatly appreciated.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Super fast support with precise answers all the time :)"
Great review and greatly appreciated!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very fast and excellent support. Thanks!"
Hi Jimmy,
Thank you for your review, and your recognition of our support engineers.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Quick response as usual."
Hi Rob,
Thank you for your five-star review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Excellent support as always"
Hi Hakan,
Your review is most appreciated thank you.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Would just like to give you a massive thank you Andrei, you helped me redeploy our master load balancer, which wasn’t without issues. I was very impressed with the effort you went to which resolved our issue and saved the day! I said to you after you resolved the issue that it was the best remote support session I have had in my career, no doubt a credit to your company indeed. Thank you so much Andrei!! Please forward this to your manager as I want your guys to know what an excellent service you provided, outstanding job indeed!"
Hi Andrew,
Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive kind review. Andrei is a credit to loadbalancer.org and I promise your feedback will be seen by his manager.
Thanks again!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Andruw Smalley is a super smart guy. Knows his stuff inside and out. He helped me upgrade to the latest version and helped me configure 4 of my servers on the loadbalancer. Thank you so much."
Hi Patrick,
Excellent review, thank you for the special mention to Andruw Smalley, I will make sure he hears your feedback!
www.loadbalancer.org
"All our systems are in hospital environment. Mission Critical. The fact that Loadbalancer support team understands this is very much appreciated. We can not update, test etc these devices without proper site approvals and sometimes this takes a while. Loadbalancer support works with us to overcome this. Every person I have dealt with is highly skilled, trained and pleasant."
Hi Sohrab,
Great feedback and a great acknowledgement to our staff.
Thank you for your time!
www.loadbalancer.org
"always very quick response and to the point"
Hi Todd,
Great review thanks!
www.loadbalancer.org
"This guy are so good ..."
Hi Hesham,
We are pleased you are happy with the service :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Helped modify a custom script to achieve the health check required. Thank you"
Hi Graham,
We are pleased that you have received the support required, thank you for your time to leave us the review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"The commitment and skills of the Loadbalancer engineers helped us through a stressful migration. As always, we could count on them."
Thank you for your review, it is what we are here for but its great to read the appreciation, thanks again.
Rob
"it just works"
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very good "Appliances" and very experienced people 24/7"
Hi Stefan,
Thank you we are happy that you like the appliance and service :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Logged an initial problem, generated 3 different ones over the course of the day and all were promptly responded to and solved. I feel I have always a great response to all calls I have logged."
Hi Shane,
Great news, its nice to hear the support engineers are doing a good job. Thank you for your time to leave loadbalancer.org a review.
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
"Response time was very fast, and I had an answer even faster! Very friendly and thorough explanation from your rep Thorsten."
"Excellent Support!"
Hi Roland,
Thank you for your review.
www.loadbalancer.org
"fast expert advice is consistently received from the team"
Hi Mark,
Thank you for your review, with reviews like yours we know we are working well :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support has been absolutely fantastic today, a benchmark for us all!"
Hi Philip,
Great review your feedback will be passed onto the support engineers. Thank you for your time.
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 454 reviews