Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy
Fast, friendly and informative as always.
Thank you for your five-star review :)
Roman
www.loadbalancer.org
The product itself is very strong. Support team is very responsive and qualified. And product documentation is very detailed, not only for self configuration but also for general information on load balancing technologies.
Hi Suat,
Excellent five star review! Thank you for your time and appreciation.
Emma
www.loadbalancer.org
Ever persistent in helping me to resolve my issue day or night. Very much appreciate the support team.
Hi Brian,
The support team are always happy to help thank you for commending them.
We appreciate each review, thank you for your time.
www.loadbalancer.org
Spun a pair of these up in HA in Azure and ran into some challenges due to heartbeats getting lost and the load balancers going into split brain mode as Azure is noisy and unreliable for UDP Traffic. I engaged lb.org support and they have been absolutely wonderful and a breath of fresh air. Very knowledgeable, very helpful and I cannot say good enough about the people on the other end of the phone as the experience has been very good so far. The actual solutions we're load balancing for work with relatively little effort and I'm very happy with my deployment thus far
Hi Lucas,
Awesome review thank you so much for your time and effort to praise the support engineers. I will feedback you review to our management, thank you again!
www.loadbalancer.org
Awesome support every single time.
Hi Hugo,
Thank you for your review, we are happy you are pleased with the service.
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
very helpful, made a big effort to get everything set up and working.
Hi Dylan,
The support engineers will be pleased with your review. This is exactly what they aim to achieve, thank you for your time.
www.loadbalancer.org
technical questions were answered to the point.
Hi Pasanm,
Great review thank you for the five stars!
www.loadbalancer.org
Fast support response Great support team Support guys are knowledgeable & VERY helpful 10/10 support
Hi Nav,
Great review and acknowledgment of the support team, thank you :)
Dan
www.loadbalancer.org
Not the easiest way to comonicate with some support agents but Andrei Grigoras was verry helpful and know this produkt. Case solved
Thank you for your review, we take all feedback and pass on to the relevant departments. Thank you for your praise for Andrei this will also be fed back to his manager.
George
www.loadbalancer.org
Guys been very helpful and understood requirements very well. Helped me throughout my testing phase. thanks
Hi Jigisha,
From start to finish the support and sales team are with you, it is great to hear you received a good service. Thank you for your review.
www.loadbalancer.org
Immer eine schnelle Rückmeldung bekommen und das Problem konnte gelöst werden. Super zufrieden!
Hi Sebastian,
Thank you, it is nice to hear you are happy with the service :)
Very helpful and professional
Great review, thank you so much!
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
As always the support team at Loadbalancer.org were quick to respond, and went above and beyond to assist us with our issue until resolution.
Hi Peter,
Thank you for your great review!
Great response time.
Hi Bradley,
We are happy you are pleased with our response times! Thank you for your review.
www.loadbalancer.org
Great load balancer, no frills but works all the time, every time. The support I get from them is even better than great, they know their stuff and respond quickly.
Hi Dimitri,
Thank you for your positive review of our product and support. We really appreciate your custom and feedback.
www.loadbalancer.org
The support I received was excellent and the response time once my request was submitted was exceptional!
Hi Bradley,
Amazing review thank you so much!
www.loadbalancer.org
Peter was able to fix our issue within 2 minutes of starting the call. This allowed a quick resolution to our problem with no impact to our production environment. He was very friendly and helpful.
Hi Ryan,
Awesome review, thank you so much!
George
www.loadbalancer.org
I am a network engineer in an IT solution company. I had install the loadbalancer many times as virtual and physical appliance both of them work better than the customers had expected and we are very happy to deal with loadbalancer.org to provide the best for our customers. In addition, i am glad to work with the support engineers, they know exactly how to deal with these type of scenarios and make it work as magic. :)
Hi Mustafa,
Reviews are always appreciated, and the content of your feedback is invaluable.
www.loadbalancer.org
Very Fast and accurate response to issue described. Thank you.
Hi Mangesh
You are very welcome. Thank you for leaving a great review.
Kind regards
Gemma
The best product that i ever use for lb. Easy and friendly gui even for me that i never use a gui in my life with a loadbalancer.
Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for your time to comment on our products we are always happy to hear from our customers!
Regards