Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Philipp Felder
Verified Buyer

Fast and uncomplicated support that solved our problems. Thank you!
Hi Philipp, great news that we were able to resolve your problem with ease. We always appreciate people taking the time to leave us a review so Thank you!
Lisa
Verified Buyer

My questions were answered quickly and the staff is very knowledgeable. I do wish that Loadbalancer would keep us updated in a timely fashion when upgrades are needed.
Thank you for your review, I have now subscribed you to our most recent update release. I will let our engineers know you have recognized their hard work; thank you again.
Kit
Verified Buyer

They are always very prompt with their support, and helpful. :)
Great Kit thank you for your review, as always appreciated :)
Nicholas
Verified Buyer

Quick response and resolution to my issue
Thank you for your review, and great you got your resolution :)
Henry
Roberto
Verified Buyer

Submitted an e-mail on a Sunday and wasn't expecting a response until at least on Monday. I was surprised to get a response that same day via e-mail. Great to know I'll get some response, not only from an automated system, but from a real live support person even on a Sunday.
Hi Roberto, we live in a fast pace world so we are here to keep our customers up 24/7! Thank you for your review :)
Verified Buyer

The tech support from LB is always responsive and helpful.
Hi, I will let the support engineers know you were happy :)
Thank you for the review.
Verified Buyer

Fast replies by email and a short teamviewer session solved my problem
Thank you for your review, it is always nice to hear back from our customers!
Rob
Verified Buyer

Response was quick on the weekend while I was working on an upgrade. I received a solution and could get my work done on time.
Hi,
Thank you for recognising the dedication of our support team, we are more than happy their work helped you to complete your task on time.
Verified Buyer
Thank you for your 5* review!
Christopher
Verified Buyer

analyzed our problem and determined a problem with our code that we were able work around and eventually fix!
Hi Christopher,
Great news! always happy to help and also pleased we got a resolution for you :-)
Henry
Michaela
Verified Buyer

We needed to step up from a very simple basic configuration to something much more complex. Loadbalancer.org were happy to talk through requirements and network diagrams and guide us to the optimum design, which is now working perfectly. No fuss - just the right people at the right time to get the job done.
Hi Michaela,
That is great news that we were able to meet your requirements. Thank you kindly for taking the time to leave us a review :-)
Anchor Danly, Canada
Verified Buyer

I only dealt with support over email as my contract was 8x5xNBD and the work that I had to do was after 5PM "I also did not attempt a phone call with them after 5PM either", but they were very responsive to emails with detailed instructions send back to me. They even asked me to give them a heads up if I'm doing any of the needed work on a certain night and during certain hours, as so the individual I was working with can check his email more often in case I required additional assistance. As far as dealing with support over email conversations I would say their support was FANTASTIC and not at all what I would normally expect to happen over email conversations. 5 of out 5 start in my book
Hi Jason , Great we are very pleased you were impressed with our support department! Thank you for taking the time to write this review. With our customers feedback we can see how our company is progressing :)
Csaba Gál
Verified Buyer

The quality of the support is very good. But what is not good that your loadbalancer.org image in Azure is out of date and I have to update it to the latest version from 8.2.1 to 8.2.4. Please fix it if you haven't done.
Hi Csaba, Thank you for your review and helpful feedback. I've raised your concerns with our Azure developers, they are working to improve the frequency the image is updated. It can be a complicated process and they took the decision to update the image at major version releases.

The next release will be a new image, as well as an online update.
If you would like to be notified when the new image is available please email me sales@loadbalancer.org

Corey
Verified Buyer

No matter the complexity of the question, whether a simple 5 minute question for them or a week long lab replicated issue, I can always expect an answer or workaround. They have some of the top support in the business.
Hi Corey, support is key to our company so thank you for recognising that they do such a great job!
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Andruw was very informative and got me to where I needed to be with my request. Outstanding.
Hi I will pass your kind comments on to Andruw thank you for the review!
Dan Simpson
Verified Buyer

Company obviously places a very high emphasis on support. The documentation is quite excellent, and explains all methods and features in a very logical stream. The example configurations are also very valuable. Support's replies are within minutes and not hours.

I've also made a couple feature requests, and I received incredibly good feedback on those as well. I think most, if not all of my feature requests are being accommodated within the next release, which to me shows how willing the company and employees are to please their customers.

I personally also value their Open Source contributions upstream. Theres not much that they leave cloaked, and you do have root access. Its nice to have an added layer of support on top of the open source projects that comprise their product.

They rebrand Supermicros and Dells, so parts are readily available. The only nitpick I would have on the hardware side (R20 and Enterprise Max chassis') is that the heartbeat cable is placed directly next to the USB ports. In order to plug in a standard flash drive, you'll have to disconnect the heartbeat cable. Admittedly, I believe the most frequent use-case for USB is to reimage the device, in which case you're probably not too concerned with breaking HA. We have some low profile USB drives on order so we can readily reimage and backup configs to USB.

I would absolutely recommend loadbalancer.org to anyone.
Hi Dan,
Excellent review! thank you. Its a great way to hear what our customers like or would like in our products, and thank you for future recommendations.
Brendon
Verified Buyer

These appliances are absolutely rock solid and very nicely priced to boot. Their support is fast, competent and friendly.
Thank you, for the excellent review we are very pleased that you are happy with our appliances and support :-)
Janne
Verified Buyer

Their support always answer fast to my questions, have had our LB running får years, and when we have had problems, we got help fast to resolve the issue. Now we want to upgrade our LB version, and got all information I needed to do it in a safe and smooth way
Hi Jan, Thank you for such a lovely review, and we are more than happy you have always got the help you required in a timely manner.
www.loadbalancer.org
Justin De Vally - Director Of IT.
Verified Buyer

We were faced with a choice for our new Citrix environment; use NetScaler or third party load balancers? NetScaler was a very good solution and obviously tailor made for our Citrix XenDesktop platform but it was incredibly expensive.
We were already using loadbalancer.org for our Exchange environment so we investigated the potential to use new loadbalancer.org devices to distribute our XenDesktops and after several chats with the loadbalancer.org team and internally we decided to purchase 2 devices. They have been running in our Citrix environment for 4 months now and haven't skipped a beat; we regularly test them for fail-over across the 3600 user estate and every time they have seamlessly carried on delivering and distributing the traffic. To say I am delighted and impressed is a huge understatement. We have been using loadbalancer.org on our networks for many years (previous incarnation of company as well) and they have consistently delivered high performance and 100% up-time - we used to forget they were art of the infrastructure as they never required any administration! I cannot recommend them highly enough and at the ridiculously low priced solution they are I would imagine everyone could afford to try them out at the very least. 10/10.
WOW what a fantastic review! Thank you Justin, we are so happy you love our product and support and we look forward to continue working with you!
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.88 based on 241 reviews