Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The issue was resolved in timely manner. The supports are efficient and professional. I like the fact I get fast answers, from people who know what they are talking about."
Hi Ethan,
Thank you for your excellent review and recognition of our support engineers :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"They solved my issue and i found some new things i can use."
Hi Derek,
Excellent news, thank you for your time to leave us a review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fred was very quick to respond and provide specific assistance to our problem. He included in depth, step-by-step instructions that were easy to follow with links and supporting photos and diagrams. Outstanding support for a critical asset in our system. He was very patient with me and the fact that the asset in question was in another building, in a secure space, at a "Black Sight". Thank you Fred. You are awesome. This sure beat emails back and forth."
Wow, excellent review thank you for taking the time to explain how Fred helped you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Absolutely great support, fast and efficient. I would however like more background on the problems."
Hi Chris, Thank you for your review, Henry is sending you an email.
Dimitri Mariutto
Verified Buyer
"Discovered an issue where loadbalancer.org VM during software update was not detecting Nutanix hypervisor, instead seeing it has Microsoft Hyper-V. The support and development teams worked quickly and communicated effectively to get to the root cause of the issue. Bugs happen to everyone but how a company responds to them makes all the difference."
Hi Dimitri,
Thank you for your honest review, glad we could get this issue resolved :)
Bryan Laurila
Verified Buyer
"Excellent support. Aaron West went above and beyond our expectations troubleshooting and fixing our routing issues."
Hi Bryan, I will pass on your comments to Aaron. Thank you for leaving the review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"They stick with you with and answer everything you ask!"
Hi Matt, thank you and I am very pleased you got all the help you needed :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Free review of our current configuration."
Thank you for the 5* review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"I received great support helping me do a POC for our Azure build out. They continually helped me over the three days as I kept coming across questions."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review they are always appreciated!
Rob
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly"
Great review, thank you :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Having raised a support issue with the team, I was impressed by their responsiveness and willingness to resolve the issue speedily and was pleased to see the issue resolved in short order."
Hi Brett,
Excellent, it is nice to know when you reached out to support you were happy with the service, thank you for your feedback :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Not many companies can you ask a question and have the complete answer 3 minutes later!"
Hi Matt,
Thank you for your review, and for recognising the hard work of our support engineers :)
Daraius C. Keeka
Verified Buyer
"Easy on the Wallet, Easy to impliment, Easy to Support, Excellent Documention."
Hi Daraius,
Thank you for your review, it shows you are happy with us in all aspects!
James MacDonald
Verified Buyer
"Very quick at providing answers and accurate steps for working through and testing issues. Nothing seems to much trouble for the team."
Hi James, Thank you for acknowledging our support engineers in relation to their speed and accuracy.
Henry
Navaid Farooqui
Verified Buyer
"Thorsten's support was top notch. You guys really know how to turn a customer around with the level of support you provide. I'll try my best to be a keeper and recommend loadbalancer.org for future adventures"
Hi Navaid, that's great to hear, you have been a customer for a long time. I will pass your comments on to Thorsten and give him your thanks.
www.loadbalancer.org
"1 - Unbelievably fast order deliveries 2 - Super easy setup process on appliances 3 - Knowledgable, friendly & responsive sales and support staff"
Hi Matt, Perfect glad we have delivered a good service throughout, thank you for leaving us the review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support team were very helpful."
Thank you for your review and recognition of the support team.
Rob
Sikander Dhaliwal
Verified Buyer
"I really appreciate tremendous support provided by support team as have great acquaintance about haproxy load balancing."
Hi Sikander,
Great review, glad we could help with your questions. Please contact us if you ever need any other help regarding loadbalance.org appliances.
www.loadbalancer.org
"I have never had a problem that they weren't able to resolve quickly, courteously, and satisfactorily. The price of their load balancers is right, but the support makes the deal even sweeter."
Hi Chris, thank you very much for your review and recognition of the support engineers.
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
"We were stuck during an upgrade: email support answered and solved our issues in 2 minutes."
Great review and glad we could help :)
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 349 reviews