Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Brian
Verified Buyer

Great experience from start to finish on the purchase track. Not pushy in the sales side and super flexible with the trials. This was a very positive reason we didn't look into other possibilities.
Hi, Brian,
Great! thank you for your great review, we believe in our product so we are happy that was clear in the sales process!
Breanne Manues
Verified Buyer

Their response time in phenomenal! Loadbalancer products and support are top notch and I would recommend them to anyone in the market for the HW/SW services!!!
Hi Breanne, Thank you for your five star review and kind words, we will continue to provide you the best service possible :)
Kurt

Excellent Support Team
Hi, Kurt,
Thank you for your five-star review.
J.Reynolds
Verified Buyer

A very prompt professional support team helped me achieve what I was trying to accomplish.
Hi, John,
Thank you for your five-star review! and we are very happy you got the support you needed.
Rob
Jan-Hendrik Palic
Verified Buyer

The response time are always great. The politeness is very good and I like the product.
Hi Jan,
Thank you for your review, and recognising our efforts. We are also pleased you like the product :)
James
Verified Buyer

Quick response and sound advice. Very professional as always.
Hi, James,
Thank you for your review, I will feed this back to our support engineers.
Richard
Verified Buyer

The update went smooth and flawless!
Hi,
Excellent news! We are happy your update was of ease :)
Rafael Mas
Verified Buyer

You have very good Techs that know their stuff. Please try to get better and supporting the people remotely.
Hi, Rafael, thank you for your review, we take all comments on board and we will look to use them to improve our service.
StratOrga
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy to configure.
Support efficient
Hi Stephane,
Thank you for your great review, and we are happy you are pleased with our product and support.

Fast and prompt reply
Hi, Great we are happy that we could help!
Richard
Ian Fairbrother
Verified Buyer

Great feedback and quick to respond
Hi Ian,
Perfect, this is what we like to hear! Thank you for your review :)
John Ames
Verified Buyer

Informative & helpful response, went beyond their remit to offer assistance......wish it was a sunny day.
Hi John,
Thank you for your review and hopefully the sun is shining your way today :)
Verified Buyer

Thorsten is a champ! He helped us get out of a difficult situation and get our sites working again. His patience and persistence is much appreciated!
Great review! Thank you I will inform Thorsten of your kind words :)
Verified Buyer

The device is easy to install and configure and works as documented. Their support staff provided very quick response with accurate answers to my questions.
Verified Buyer

Issue was resolved promptly.
Thank you kindly for your five star review :)
Martin
Verified Buyer

Even if our deployment was just on a trail basis, the guys at loadbalancer did themselves proud with some excellent service.
Hi Martin, great we are very pleased you were happy with our appliance and the service we provided thanks for the recognition.
Matt
Verified Buyer

Amazing fast and quality responses that immediately addressed my configuration settings.
Hi Matt, Thank you for another kind review, so we are more than happy we provided you with the support required :)
Verified Buyer

I FOUND LOADBALANCER VERY QUICK TO RESPOND AND VERY HELPFUL TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM
Hi, thank you ever so much for your review, we are very happy you found our support, quick and helpful.
Will
Verified Reviewer

We had a critical production down situation. I was not receiving prompt enough response via email. When I called in to your toll free number and left a message I did get a call back fairly quickly from a support engineer.

He was very thorough in his analysis and in helping me get things operational again.
Hi Will, Thank you for your feedback; we are really sorry you did not get a quick enough response by email, this is not common practice from our support team.

I am happy you did get the help required from Thorsten via a phone call and are back up and running.

This review has highlighted there is always room for improvement, we appreciate your feedback and will use it to continue improving our services.

Verified Buyer

Fast responses to support requests
Hi, Thank you when you need support you need it fast so I am glad we helped in a speedy time!
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.90 based on 298 reviews