Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org?

Radoslaw Wolak
Verified Buyer

They answered almost inmediately, found solution pretty fast
Hi Radoslaw,
Thank you for your review, we always appreciate the feedback :)
Richard
Matt Bartlett
Verified Buyer

Loadbalancer.org is a great company to work with and they make a great product. Since introducing an HA pair of their virtual appliances into our environment, we have experienced greater uptime and eased the burden of performing maintenance on systems that were either not highly available, or depended on a basic DNS round-robin load balancing system.
The support they provide is amazingly prompt, courteous, and they are experts on their product. They listened to a unique need I communicated and produced a custom configuration to accommodate exactly what I was asking for.
Of all the vendors I deal with, Loadbalancer.org ranks right at the top of those that are a pleasure to do business with.
Hi Matt,
Wow thank you for such a detailed great review. I am also personally happy we were able to provide you with all the help and support you required. We look forward to many more years working with you :)
Steve
Verified Buyer

Very prompt response to questions - lots of helpful context in the answers that meant I didn't need to ask for clarification on anything.
Hi Steve, Thank you for your excellent review!
Verified Buyer

worked for a long time now, without having to restart or so
Hi Jan
Great I am happy you appreciate the realibility of our products. Thank you for leaving us a review.
Spyros Constantinides
Verified Buyer

Very fast support and to the point with detailed guidelines
Hi Spyros,
Thank you for your review I am glad you have noticed the quality of our support is not affected by the speed in which it is given.
Henry
Chuck
Verified Buyer

The support is fantastic! Great support prior to purchasing and it's still great. Quick fast replies and lots of updates to any question I ask.
Thank you Chuck, it is always great to hear feedback so thank you again for taking the time to leave us such a nice review :)
Mike
Verified Buyer

We have been using LoadBalancer.org virtual appliances (VA MAX) since 2013 and not once have they let us down. Support has been excellent when I have had to use it for adding additional functionality or making feature requests which are always implemented quickly and without problem.

A highly recommended company that I cannot fault.
Hi Mike, Thank you for your review we look forward to many more years doing business with you :)
Ronald J. Milbank, Director IT
Verified Buyer

Quick and timely response with accurate and easy to follow instruction.
Thank you Ronald, as always we are glad we could help you within an acceptable timescale and without complicated instructions.
Nigel Clayforth
Verified Buyer

‘We have been using the Load balancer application for just over 4 years now (Feb 2013) – without a single day of downtime. We currently run V16 and we have been happy with their products and services.
Configuring and managing load balancers is easy and logical. On the rare occasion we have required information from customer support they have been fast and competent.
At the moment we mostly load-balance web services for a Document Management System, but we are currently planning to extend the range of use with a recent upgrade to V20 (which I believe allows a failover setup)
We’ll definitely continue using Loadbalancer.org products in the future and highly recommend their products to everyone who’s looking for similar solution.’
Can I start by saying thank you for such a great review :) We love hearing back from our customers how we are doing and that they are happy with our service we provide.
Verified Buyer

Fast answers even to stupid questions.
I wish there was more security fix information in the Release Notes.
Thank you, we are always happy to help answer any question, and I will pass your comments on to our engineers.
Nigel Clayforth

Prompt response to request
Hi Nigel, Thank you for your review :-)
Verified Buyer

Your support team responds quickly
Thank you for your review! I am happy the support engineers were there to help when they were needed.
Brenden
Ronald Milbank, Director IT
Verified Buyer

Quick and timely response!
Hi Ronald,
Thank you for the five star review, I am glad we helped you in a respectable time :)
Lawrence
Verified Buyer

Quick and Helpful advise!
Thank you Lawrence, for your great review :)
Ken Peacock
Verified Buyer

Solved the problem and helped me understand the product better in the process.
Great Ken, we are always happy to help here, so thank you for taking the time to leave us a good review!
Marcel Sistermann
Verified Buyer

Very good support team !!!
Hi Marcel, we agree our support team are excellent thank you for recognising them :)
Brendon
Mike
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, happy to help, no waiting in a queue straight through to a person. Cannot fault!
Thank you Mike, I am happy to hear you got the service in a timescale that is required in the fast pace of today.
Willy
Verified Buyer

appliane are good, great support.
Hi Willy, thank you for the review I will feed this back to the development and support team :-)
Verified Buyer

It's so nice to talk to someone who can answer all my questions without saying "I'll get back to you".
Hi Steven, we are happy that you got the help you needed thank you for taking the time to leave us the review :)
Verified Buyer

response time is very good as said 24/7 :)
Our response time is important to us, so thank you for your acknowledgement Rakesh!
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.88 based on 241 reviews