Loadbalancer.org Reviews

+1 888.867.9504

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Tell us how Loadbalancer.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"They have the very best support I have ever used."
Hi,
Such a great review!
Brigita
www.Loadbalancer.org
"very professional service"
Hi Omar,
Thank you for your appreciation and time to leave your review!
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
"Kudos to Neil and all the support guys at loadbalancer.org who worked on a custom healthcheck script for us. Above and beyond the call of duty, great tenacity and one happy customer!"
Hi John,
I will make sure I feedback your praise and thanks to Neil, It is always nice when we here back from our customers so thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Great and fast response"
Hi Rickard,
Thank you for your five-star review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"the speed and expertise that is shown is top shelf! I placed the ticket and got a call to fix issue in under 1/2 hour."
Thank you for your time to highlight the hard work of the support engineers. thanks again.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Top marks to Theo Harvey for addressing my concerns in a very timely / professional manner."
Well done to Theo for receiving this amazing review, I will ensure he receives your kind words!
www.loadbalancer.org
"The quick response and the given answers/solution is excelent, they know thee product."
We want to say thank you for leaving us your review, it is very kind of you!
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
"By now it was a greate product i hope when is going live on production do not dissapoint me. The support it's great with an incredible response time."
Hi Gabriel,
Thank you for your review, I will pass on your gratitude to the support team! Serena
www.loadbalancer.org
"Thank you mate for excellent support."
Hi Ankur,
Thank you for recognizing the hard work of our support team!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support has been extremely responsive. I've been testing configuration in HA and I also have a very unique load balancer rule that I need to look at a packet and grab a cid value and load balance off of that unique value. That configuration was not in the guide but they worked with me about a week to make sure we could build that config and tested to success! Every person I've talked to has been very helpful."
Hi Josh,
Thank you so much for your extensive review, it is a pleasure to hear how impressed you are, we are very grateful for your time to leave us this great review!
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support was quick to follow my request for enhancement to dev team with enthousiam"
Hi Serge,
Thank you for contacting us with your feature request and then leaving us a review, you are very kind :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Superb and patient support during a maintenance window"
Hi Andrew, we are pleased you were happy with the service :)
"excellent, prompt support."
Nice review, thanks!
Henry
www.loadbalancer.org
"Never had anything other than first class responses from Loadbalancer.org support guys. Recommend them highly."
Thank you, and for the recommendation :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Always quick to respond, always solve the problem"
Thank you for your time to leave us a great review!
Richard
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very responsive and with informed answers and suggestions. I wish this to continue"
Super review and with reviews like this we will 100% continue thank you!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support is quick and responsive to enquiries."
Hi Adam, thank you for your five-star review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Another great support experience during a very stressful downtime. Thanks!"
Hi Joel, Great review and thank you for your picture :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"Thank you for being very helpful. I would recommend the service to everyone."
Hi Mussahi,
Thanks, we appreciate your great review :)
www.loadbalancer.org
"We bought this virtual appliance to load balancer our exchange environment and web application. For its purpose, it is working fine, evens out the load and barely uses any resources. Our biggest gripe with the appliance and software is that there is no feature request system in place. You need to take word that the tech is going to actually try and forward the request to the proper team to have it looked at. Also, the email capabilities of the software are primitive to say the best. No way to halt alerts or silence them during maintenance hours. No way to add addition addresses to the sent line, so it needs its own distribution group. Bunch of little things that overall would improve the appliance. Functionality wise, the appliance does as advertised, doesn't skip a beat and barely uses any resources. Very happy with the product, just need to fine tune the management pieces of it."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. Reviews are the best way to hear from our customers and from this continue to improve our services. It is great you are very happy with the product, thank you again.
Rob