Loadbalancer.org Reviews

sales@loadbalancer.org

4250 Lancaster Pike
Suite 120

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Loadbalancer.org ?

"Best support ever"
Hi Jasmin,
www.loadbalancer.org
"Support is great, the product itself can have some improvements but is already a very good solution with a very just price."
Hi Bruno, Thank you for another review! any feedback from our customers is used to continue improving our product and service!
www.loadbalamcer.org
"Support engineers were fast to respond and went above and beyond to assist me with my technical issue."
Hi Anastasia,
We appreciate your review, and we are pleased your technical issue has been resolved and in a timely manner.
"Support is great!"
Hi Bruno,
Thank you for your five-star review.
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very good at what they do. I've only had to deal with their support team, but from my experiences with them they are very prompt, knowledgeable, and not once have they not been able to resolve an issue I've had at one of my customer sites. Keep up the spectacular work!"
Hi Peter,
Thank you for your awesome review, reviews are greatly appreciated.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Thank you Andruw for a very speedy resolution. Much appreciated."
Hi Philip,
Thank you for the recognition of our support engineer Andruw, I will pass on your feedback.
"excellent service"
Hi Solonas,
Perfect review we are very happy you are pleased with the service :)
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"I always receive the quickest support from Loadbalancer! Thank you!"
Hi Breanne,
Thank you for showing us here at loadbalancer.org your appreciation, as always this is greatly received.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fast response, detailed emails."
Thank you for your five-star review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"As usual with quick and accurate support"
Hi Hakan,
Thank you kindly for yet another great review! as always these are really appreciated.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Good afternoon sir The service provided, the response time to our request, the requested information was updated, Very good service for my company and client Thank you so much FQ"
Hi Francisco, Great review, thank you for your time!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Unfortunately what was supposed to be a two minute job ended up taking over 2.5 hours which we had not scheduled maintenance for in our production environment. Our window was 30 minutes. This was disappointing, but the loadbalancer team did rally around the problem when it became apparent it was not as trivial as first imagined. However, the bug that was encountered came from a basic upgrade of the appliance which failed due to SSH Keys being deployed differently in the Operating System re-platform to a later version of CentOS. This should have been caught in testing as is the most basic upgrade test imaginable I would have thought. This too was very disappointing."
Hi, thank you for your feedback, I will pass this information to the relevant people. We are sorry we didn't get it right this time for you and your feedback is helpful to make us learn and continue improving.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fast, polite and with in-depth knowledge to quickly fix most issues."
Thank you for your excellent review :)
Rob
www.loadbalancer.org
"The technician new the product inside out and didn't take long to resolve. He also added very useful information into using this hardware. The support us fantastic and very fast."
Hi Michael, what an excellent review, we are very pleased that you have taken the time to express your gratitude and that you were pleased with the support given.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Your support team is truly top notch. This is the second time I’ve had to reach out to you guys in I’m the past 6 months for separate issues, and each time has been incredibly fast as far as getting a response goes. Not only are you guys quick to respond, but your engineers are very very intelligent and know their stuff! Many thanks to Theo Harvey who initially picked up the case and Neil Stone who set up the remote session with me earlier today to get the issue resolved. I couldn’t have done it without you guys and will definitely let my team and company know about how awesome your service is!"
Hi Peter, WOW what a review! thank you so much for your comments and recognition. I will let Theo and Neil know your appreciation and kind words.
Thanks again,
www.loadbalancer.org
"fast helpful responce - fantastic!"
Thank you for your nice review!
Gemma
www.loadbalancer.org
"I like the way I get fast response from the loadbalancer.org support team. I think it worth the price. Keep it up guys"
Hi Femi, Great review thank you for your time and feedback, I will pass on your appreciation to our support engineers.
www.loadbalancer.org
"Fast response times and attentive staff who take the time to understand the problem at hand and provide the necessary solution."
Hi Brett, I am pleased to hear such great feedback! Thank you for your review :)
Lisa
www.loadbalancer.org
"Again, I'm impressed by the speed and commitment to help solve problems"
Hi Hakan,
Thank you for another great review!
www.loadbalancer.org
"Very fast and Active support. Excelent knowledge of their Products."
Hi Hakan, Thank you for your 5-star review, we are grateful for your kind words.
Loadbalancer.org is rated 4.89 based on 454 reviews