Loc-Box Self Storage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loc-Box Self Storage
Read Loc-Box Self Storage Reviews

About Loc-Box Self Storage:

A dynamic self storage business with sites across the East Midlands

01604 505050

george@loc-box.co.uk

The Office
Grooms Lane
Creaton

Tell us how Loc-Box Self Storage made you happy
Excellent service. The storage containers are clean and easy to use and the entry system is easy to use.

The team have been incredibly nice and helpful to me at all times and reply to my queries almost immediately, even on a Sunday.

Would recommend strongly and will definitely use again.

Thanks for an excellent service
Fabulous customer service. Great facilities, I would 100% recommend Market harborough Loc-Box
Great service with highly professional Helpful staff
Great service, very easy to use and great access to storage unit
Loc-box team were really helpful when I was looking for short term storage facility in Market Harborough. Good, easy access to secure storage. The whole process from start to finish was easy and I felt like it was all managed very professionally.
Fantastic storage site. You could live in the containers they are that well sealed and dry. We only used it for 6 weeks in between houses but we found the customer service to be fantastic (even answer your calls on a Sunday!) and they were incredibly accommodating and flexible in start dates and end dates. Site is really easy to access and next to a recycling centre which you may find useful. All in all a 5 star storage place and we would definitely use again.
Fantastic we stored for the last 2 years unfortunately with covid are business is no longer viable. Fingers crossed when this goes away we will be back
Excellent storage unit, very clean! I used this as I was in between houses to store my items and found the site to be safe, easy to use and very secure!.
Very prompt and efficient booking. Was able to provide storage at last minute for us which was fab. Prompt refund of unused days. We had two boxes - Market Harborough and Creaton. The market Harborough site was probably newer and this was reflected in ease to access with lock but once we got the hang of it it was fine. Thanks for helping us out.
Friendly and professional from start to finish, and for once, a company who delivers exactly what's promised on the website
Good security, 24 access with own key, got refund when I returned early. 100 would use again
I used the Market Harborough site which was well-located and secure at a reasonable cost. The Loc-Box team were always very helpful when I rang up with any queries.
Very good service, will use again
Excellent, professional service. Storage was exactly as described, perfect solution for any storage requirements.
Easy to use and friendly staff
Really easy and smooth process from registering for the unit to dropping the keys when we left. Would most definitely recommend to others needing storage facilities.
Very easy and friendly to deal with from the start. Sensible pricing. Clean and easily accessible container. Prompt refund of balance at the end. Recommended.
Found the whole service brilliant and all the people I spoke to were lovely and really helpful. Brilliant service and will recommend you.
So simple to use. Exactly what we needed to store items ahead of the house move. Made moving day a lot less stressful. Would recommend and definitely use again.
Very good communication and very prompt at dealing with all queries. Highly recommend.
Loc-Box Self Storage is rated 4.94 based on 651 reviews