Loc-Box Self Storage Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read Loc-Box Self Storage Reviews

About Loc-Box Self Storage:

A dynamic self storage business with sites across the East Midlands

01604 505050

george@loc-box.co.uk

The Office
Grooms Lane
Creaton

Tell us how Loc-Box Self Storage made you happy
Very happy with the services, customer service superb. Site secure and accessible 24/7. Yes you can find cheaper, but I'd rather pay a little bit more for hassle free storage services. Will definitely use again if needed.
I used the container to store my house furniture during a house move over a period of 8 months. The container was very clean, secure and accessible. The Loc-Box team were very friendly and made renting the facility a very simple, care free process. Flexible, friendly, and professional, great team, great facility.
Storage costs are, to my mind at least, quite a bit higher than one would expect, but at least with Loc-Box I felt I got reasonable value for money. It was easy to book storage, communication was prompt and helpful, and the storage site was easy to access 24/7. My container was new and very large, certainly big enough to store all ones possessions if so desired. At the end, I got a prompt refund for unused days. All in all it was a hassle-free experience, and I would certainly use them again.
Great service....will use again in the future
As someone who had never used storage before I found them very easy to use. The instructions were clear and the compound was always well lit and clean with no frightening dark corners so I felt safe no matter what time I went. When I did get confused there was someone on the end of the phone who was friendly and helpful and when I no longer needed my locker I received a refund for unused days without even having to ask. I have no complaints, whatsoever and would have no hesitation in using them again. I can happily recommend them. Thank you Locbox.
Very helpful good location and security thoroughly recommend.
Brilliant accessible storage
Excellent service all round
So easy to set up and use. Box was pristine. Introductory price was good value. Kept it a bit longer than I expected (what a surprise), for house move after 30 years, so a lot of stuff to sort through and pack etc. Definitely recommend.
Excellent hassle free service. Liked the 24/7 access where many of your competitors only operate Mon to Fri 9 to 5 and half a day Saturdays. Easy key collection and drop off with no waiting around.
Does what it said on the box, easy and straight forward.
Outstanding. Customer service is splendid. Recommend!
Quick to set up, easy to use, facility available 24/7. No issues whatsoever. Would use again and recommend to family and friends
Excellent service, easy to access containers, affordable pricing would definitely recommend.
Everything kept dry and secure with easy access. Paid monthly and refunded processed quickly for days we'd pay for when we left, good service.
Superbly organised, easy to access 24/7, and speedy and efficient responses from the office when needed (including a prompt refund for unused days). Thank you.
The Security is super efficient, even got an email to tell me that my storage unit wasn't locked properly.
Very simple efficient and user friendly way to store your stuff securely with 24/7 access by car or van. What’s not to like? Thank you loc box xx
Great service, access to our belongings in storage whenever we needed to with no hassles. Would highly recommend to others.
Not the whistles and bells of lok n store, but definitely good value for money. Containers are large and keep everything dry and clean. 24 hour access, handily situated for me and George is a really nice chap and very available to answer queries. Would definitely recommend.
Loc-Box Self Storage is rated 4.94 based on 548 reviews