Loc-Box Self Storage Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Loc-Box Self Storage

About Loc-Box Self Storage: A dynamic self storage business with sites across the East Midlands

01604 505050

george@loc-box.co.uk

The Office
Grooms Lane
Creaton

How would you rate Loc-Box Self Storage?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very convenient and stress free service."
MISS SIARA
Verified Buyer
"Advantages: -excellent communication -easyway to get it -big area for great price -excellent location - 24 hours available - easy ending The best company"
"THANKS EMMA FOR EVERYTHING AND SHOWING COMPASSION GOODWILL AND A GOOD SERVICE"
"Had this loc-box to store all our house storage while are new home was ready; had the loc-box longer than planned; and they were very helpfully excellent service responded to any email quickly and always very helpful. Once finshed with the loc-box had a Email within days letting me know I was getting a refund I would highly recommend"
Mr SHIVERS
Verified Buyer
"Easy to arrange. Good access whenever we needed. the unit was clean and secure."
Mr Humplik
"Good value for money"
"Loc-Box was very easy to use and an absolute life saver. We were able to access the site any time or day right over the Christmas period with no issues. The boxes were safe and secure and I had no worries about leaving my items. The cost is very reasonable and competitive and above all flexible with the pay as you go package as we actually ended up having to spend longer in storage than we anticipated. When we were done, a refund was back in my account within a week. I can't recommend this highly enough. All my contact was done via E-mail and they were quick to respond to any enquiries. I will certainly be using again if the need ever arises."
UK Innovations
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and completely hassle free"
"Great Company to do business with"
Miss Pates
Verified Buyer
"Everything i needed from a self storage unit"
Miss Mills
Verified Buyer
"Great and very helpful staff"
"Very good customer service. Would recommend."
Mrs Clarke
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to get in for the first time. From then on you are free to use it at your convenience. Really easy to hand back your keys once finished Highly recommended"
"Very easy to use and fantastic service. Would recommend to anyone."
"Great easy service"
Miss Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Was well priced and convinient"
"Loc-box gave us the freedom to come and go with out any hassle, we had our own key and was able to access our stuff whenever we wanted, at the same time we felt our possessions were very safe, the box was clean and dry and air tight. Thank you"
MRS WOOTTON
Verified Buyer
"IT'S SO COVENIENT AND EASY TO USE. SOPHIA IS A PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH, GORGE TOO. WE HAD TO STORE OUR FURNITURE WILL WE WERE WAITING ON OUR NEW HOUSE BEING FINISHED AND HAVING THE CONTAINER WAS IDEAL, WHAT A BRILLIANT IDEA!"
Mr Mineards
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Fully met my needs."
Mr Skinner
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to access at any time. Good sized storage for my needs."
Loc-Box Self Storage is rated 4.94 based on 288 reviews