Lotto Social Reviews

+441618504402

support@lottosocial.com

International House,
24 Holborn Viaduct,

"Because i get to play games"
"Love that I can get the chance to win at a good site"
"It's ok had so many problems understanding my winner position"
"Your site could be the best lotto site worldwide if it updated to pay winnings straight into the customer bank account & customer service was reachable instead of 'email us' offered please publish online the latest operating status"
"For a relatively low amount of money being entered into various lotteries, you don’t have to worry about missing out as it’s done for you , plus the daily added bonuses you get all adds up to a very enjoyable lottery experience, if your not in you can’t win"
"Easy to play, easy to monitor and plenty of offers to encourage membership"
"I didn't just burnt a hole in my pocket!!"
"It lags alot and button presses seem fixed"
"I trust to win something from lotto"
"First time trying lotto social works well on my smart seven phone, since signing up received many free extras. ( thanks lotto social, I'm in it to win it."
"plenty of choice in games so keeps entertained for a while. its also affordable with good rewards and bonuses. and ur kept up to date with draws."
"Lots of different games as well as lotto also like that you can donate to charity's aswell"
"Very easy to navigate, games a really fun, but sometimes a little slow Enjoyable"
"Easy to use,great prices"
"It's made me feel a lot happier knowing that I'm winning a little which is making me liking it more and more"
"It does not"
"I liked lotto socaial but iam not good at all on mobile phone's but it was a good thing you have more chances to win than doing this alone .oversll great idea .10 out of 10 for this site onlie staff where nice an help full ."
"i am still waiting for the winnings cheques you dispatched weeks ago, plus you sent winnings to my paypal account but did not have any details of my account! not impressed."
"it has not up to now! I am still waiting for my winnings to appear!"
"Very happy !"