Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
I am very happy with the fabrics and service received from Mahones. Thank you!
As an interior professional, it’s always refreshing to find a place where affordable prices are met with exceptional customer service. The folks at Mahone’s are friendly, knowledgeable, and responsive. Buying from Mahone’s is a great experience and the only place I shop for paper.
Outstanding customer service, great pricing (and they easily match if they aren't the BEST price around), and speedy order fulfillment are just a few reasons I am a repeat customer. I've used them for 10 homes worth of wallpaper, personally, and countless more as someone who used to have a decorating business. Start here for your wall covering needs!
Very pretty and high-quality wallpaper. Love the metallic gold strokes! True white background although most of the pictures look blueish.
This is my second experience ordering wallpaper from Mahones. The paper came quickly and in great shape both times. I did speak to customer service once and they were great too. Would definitely recommend.
We are super happy with our order of wallpaper and customer service!
Our wallpaper is just beautiful and the folks at Mahone's hurried to get our shipment out ahead of a snowstorm to meet our needs. We ordered around 2pm one day and our wallpaper was delivered before noon the next day. Will absolutely use them again!
Great price, fast delivery!
Excellent prices and items were just what we were looking for
Quick shipping and great customer service.
Dear Mahones I love the wslllaper I purchased from you. It was prompt service and courteous service. Stay safe during the unthinkable time we are all experiencing. Happy Holidays to all.
Wonderful company, fast shipping, best prices and beautiful paper! I’m thrilled with the result
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 16th December 2020
I highly recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop. After comparison shopping, I choose Mahones after communicating with their staff. They offer expert opinions and advice as well as competitive pricing. I couldn’t be more pleased with my purchase.
I found matching wallpaper at a good price for my remodel and ordered it. The delivery came very quickly and was exactly as expected. Very happy with the service and quality of the wallpaper purchased and will look to Mahones the next time I need wallpaper for a project.
Mahone's Wallpaper Shop consistently provides competitive prices and excellent customer service. If I have any questions about an item or order, I always get a very quick response. I have shopped with Mahone's Wallpaper Shop for years, and have always had complete satisfaction in placing and receiving my orders.
I'm very pleased with my purchase. We just got the wall papering done this past weekend and it turned out excellent. Thank you for your outstanding customer service and I'd recommend you to anyone who is looking for quality products at great prices.
I just wish that this entire project was completed so I could include a photo.
Fast delivery of beautiful wall paper. J
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 15th December 2020 Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 15th December 2020
great prices and prompt service. Will continue to order my wallpaper through them.
Hello,
I received my beautifyl and nicely discounted wallpaper very quickly. The customer service was exceptional as I needed to order additional rolls and have it expedited! They did that and ensured it was from the same dye lot!
I’m very happy! My dining room came out beautiful and elegant!
The wallpaper I ordered was exactly what I wanted! I received my order in a timely manner too!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 441 reviews