Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"I ordered fabric several weeks ago. I have not received it. I have sent in an email request for an update on my shipping, but no one has contacted me. My credit card has been charged."
"Loved the wallpaper. Used the calculator which told me I needed 3 rolls. Used 2 but was not allowed to return the extra roll, so I’m out $125.00."
"We love our new wallpaper! We were disappointed it said prepasted but was not and we had to run and get glue when we were about to start applying it."
Lindsey,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We have updated the "Paste" information on our site to unpasted. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.
"Mahone's has an extensive selection of wallpapers and customer service was very friendly but I was disappointed that they were unable to help me when I ordered too much wallpaper. They said the company that produces the wallpaper wouldn't accept returns so I have 2 extra $600 rolls of wall paper that I cannot use. They were also unable to provide any discount on an order of multiple rolls. Lesson learned - if you want lots of options and money is no object, use Mahone's. Also make sure who ever is doing the wallpaper job gives you an accurate estimate on how much paper you will need."
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.92 based on 232 reviews