Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
I had an excellent contact with Miranda On Staf Decorator/Customer Relations. Since I am from the Netherlands, she explained to me what the measure differences are in wallpaper between the US and the Netherlands. I could not have done it without her help. Chapeau, Miranda! What a nice way to have e-mail communication with a online sales shop on different continents. Thank you very much and keep up the good work!
Great product! Went on easy and has stayed up with no issues. Super cute too!
Excellent customer service. Responsive when there was an issue from the manufacturer. Will definitely use this company again.
Received my wallpaper quickly and love it! The colors are just as described, and livens up my powder room.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 5th May 2021 Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 5th May 2021
Lindsay was great! She assisted me with a special order from Galbraith & Paul. When I ran into some issues (on my end) surrounding the order, Lindsay was quick to provide same-day service and resolution to the problem. She and Mahone's earn a solid five stars!
Our wallpaper was delivered quickly without any issues. Great job!
Shipped quickly and the fabric came in perfect condition. Great to have access to designer fabric - thank you!!!
Shipped and arrived quickly. Excellent quality.
I am very pleased with my purchases from Mahone's Wallpaper. Very pleased. Their product was just as shown, the associates were pleasant and knowledgeable. Mahone's will be my choice for any future papering needs.
I’ve ordered a few times from Mahones. They have good prices, selection and customer service. I would definitely order wallpaper from them again.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Fabulous selection, super fast shipping, super prices
I have not received my wallpaper
Quick delivery and prices were great.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 25th April 2021
The wallpaper had a flaw, a repeated loss of color every e feet or so which looked like an error in the run. I was able to work around it by creative cutting, but it caused more work than it should have and obviously missed some quality control before shipping.
I was able to order the Thibaut wallpaper I wanted at a reduced price. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It has already been hung and looks great. Mahone’s was wonderful to work with!
Really quick shipping for my Fornasetti wallpaper. I will purchase from you again! Thank you.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Quality product, fast shipping, great customer service
Prompt delivery and easy ordering
Mahone's did a wonderful job. They were very helpful in letting me take books home to see what looked good in the space. There was some miscommunication, but in the end they made it right. Wallpaper was installed and looks beautiful.
Excellent selection of fabrics. Friendly service and great communication.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.88 based on 497 reviews