Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

mahoneswallpapershop@gmail.com

3203 Forest Brook Rd
Lynchburg

Your company has great communication. Product was as requested. Thank you.
It looked more yellow than we thought it would. Feature to buy a single yard would be appreciated
Mahones responded very quickly. Upon ordering the wallpaper it came incredibly promptly which was a pleasant surprise. And, oh, the price was terrific compared to other online sources, and shipping was free. Thank you! I will be back.
Still waiting for my samples….
I have received only one of the two samples I ordered & paid for at this time
I have not received the sample I ordered. Please trace and send again.
They are thorough, fast and I love that I get my wallpaper within no more than 10 days...which is remarkable! Thank you for your excellent service! I also like the discount!
Everything was done very professionally. Helpful in selecting paper. Installation was flawless
My order for samples was placed on 1/17, today is 1/29 & I've received 1 of the 2 items. I called Mahones but the rep wasn't very helpful. I asked when did the company ship the item she said, not sure I would have to call. SMH. It seems impossible for people to do their jobs correctly. I'll give it until Wed before I call for a refund and try again elsewhere. Also did not receive a tracking number and the order summary page is not updated/ not helpful.
Mahones responded to my inquiry quickly. Upon ordering fabric it came incredibly promptly which was a pleasant surprise. And, oh, the price was terrific compared to other online sources and no shipping fee!. Thank you!
You make it very difficult to just look at ALL wallpaper without color filters.
Great price, quick shipment, items received in good condition. Would definitely shop here again.
Thank you. Everything was shipped on schedule, and we were made aware of both the confirmation and the shipping date throughout the process. Very good customer service. Jim K.
Very responsive and super fast delivery. It was great doing business with Mahones! I would definitely purchase from them again. (Also it was the best price I could find 😉)
Wonderful customer service - received a detailed and prompt response to my inquiry, and my wallpaper order was placed immediately.
Had a tracking issue. Immediately addressed and resolved. Paper is exactly as I thought it would be. Quick ship. Will definately recommend 100%
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 24th January 2024
Excellent customer service. Mahones placed the order for the beautiful fabric I bought in a timely manner. Recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop.
We've used Mahones several times and always satisfied with pricing and shipping and quality.
Great selection, competitive prices, fast delivery
Quick responses for a quote and then quick delivery.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.7 based on 1,064 reviews