Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Let me preface this review by stating that I purchased all wallpaper from Mahone's from 1971 to 2006. I moved and returned to Lynchburg last year. On April 19 I selected three double rolls of wallpaper. On that date I paid half of the cost of wallpaper and installation. I shared my shock when I saw installation cost was over 400 dollars for ONE WALL. I was told that was the cost. After the installation date was changed twice, it was installed 2 months later. I went into the shop to pay the second half of the bill and shared how I felt the installation cost was absurd. I was told that it is usually close to $20 per roll and I SHOULD have been told that was the MINIMUM charge. I could have had a far greater area papered for that minimum fee. I paid $70 per roll! The employee who assisted me in April no longer worked at Mahone's; the woman at the desk said she was sorry I did not know I could have ordered and had more wallpaper installed. SERIOUSLY? I was EXTREMELY pleased with Kevin Saunder's work.
Fast delivery. The wallpaper is beautiful and Mahones was quick to answer any question I had. I would oder from this company again.
The wallpaper selection and quality at Mahone’s are superb. My first order arrived very quickly; the second paper I had ordered took a little longer, but still arrived before the paper hanger showed up. I would definitely browse Mahone’s website again and would not hesitate to buy wallpaper from them in the future.
Prompt expert customer service and delivery.
The website is very well set up to - staff was helpful - ordering online was straightforward - wall paper arrived shortly - very professional experience - aloha
The wallpaper was as advertised. Order a large order on a Saturday and received it all on the following Tuesday.
Super-fast shipping, great prices, great service. Always feel a bit sketchy to order from an unknown place online, but glad I took a chance. Will definitely use Mahone's again.
I searched high and low for the wallpaper we had chosen for our dining room, after seeing it on a show on HGTV, and was fortunate to find it through Mahones. The pricing was the best that I was able to find, and their customer service was excellent.
I’m sorry that I can’t remember his name but he was excellent! I loved the wallpaper that I selected at Mahone’s but more importantly he hung it beautifully! I am delighted!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Ordering was easy and fabric arrived timely.
From Québec, the perfect place to find great wallpapers!!! Third time buying at Mahone's, always satisfied! On the phone or by email, nice people ansewring my questions. Merci !
The paper I ordered came sooner than was notified (it was backordered but did not take as long as they had originally said) in perfect condition. It was exactly what I was looking for and represented accurately on the website. I am very happy with Mohone's!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 29th June 2021
looks great! Thanks
Prompt delivery, great quality, user friendly! A very satisfied customer!
OH GOODNESS WHAT MAGNIFICENT FABRIC SO MANY TO CHOOSE FROM THE MAHONES ARE THE AWESOME COMPANY TO SHOP EVERYONE THERE ANSWERS THE PHONE WITH GREAT KINDNESS WE SO MUCH NEED TODAY THANK YOU MAHONES FOR HELPING ME OUT WITH ALL MY FABRIC !!!! THANK YOU FOR THE PATIENCE AND CARRYING !!!!!! I LOVE MY FABRIC
Normally the best prices around, and when they aren't, they do a great job of matching. I've found when mistakes are made in shipment or anything else needs attention, they always answer the phone and are quick with replies to email. They'll even order things sometimes that aren't on their website!
Loved my wallpaper! Great company and were quick to respond when I had questions. Highly recommend!
Love our hallway wallpaper! So pretty!
The wallpaper I ordered was perfect. It was delivered in a timely manner and I will definitely order from them again. I felt very secure with their company.
Great selection. Answered question regarding quantity of rolls needed for my project.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 12th June 2021
I received a roll of paper with a black mark through about 5 feet. I will try to get a refund for the roll.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.86 based on 531 reviews