Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"Amazing to pick up the phone and be greeted by a professional! The order of three wallpapers was placed and arrived without a hitch. Will continue to use Mahones whenever the need arises. Exemplary service!"
"Mahone's has a great selection and I was very happy with my wallpaper. The online transaction was very simple, price was excellent and deliver was prompt. I would definitely buy from them again."
"Excellent customer service! When Mahone's found the paper I ordered was no longer available, they let me know right away. I asked if they could suggest any substitutions for my original order. Melissa and Rebekah were very helpful and came up with some great ideas, one of which was just perfect. I'm very happy with my experience and will definitely buy from Mahone's again."
"Mahones has been wonderful to work with; I've used them twice now and will use them in the future. They've given me careful, personalized service that's reliable and fast. Their prices are quite competitive. I'm really glad they're in business!"
"I was searching for a Greenhouse fabric to coordinate with a newly upholstered sofa. Found one on another website, but there was not enough for the project. Disappointed I went online to find this one fabric I wanted. After an hour, I located Manhone’s and my fabric! Called right away and ordered. Everyone was attentive and gracious. The order was filled and received the order in a few days. So happy to have found Mahone’s!"
"Will definitely buy/order from Mahone’s again!! Great customer service, super quick ship, & great prices! Always an excellent selection too!"
"Excellent communication and wallpaper was delivered as stated. Very pleased with Mahone's"
"Lots of paper to choose from, great prices, and very fast delivery....what more can you ask for ?"
"Great customer service!"
"Wonderful! The paper came on a timely manner and was perfect"
"They were very nice to speak with, the service and shipping was fast. The videos and advice really helped make the job easy."
"Friendly, efficient, helpful and honest. Great experience with this company."
"Great customer service. Very pleased with purchase"
"First off, the price was more than 30 percent lower than my local wallpaper place was going to charge us. So that was awesome! And it shipped very quickly, maybe even overnight, for free."
"I ordered some samples of wallpaper from Mahones and can't say enough about the wonderful customer service!! Very helpful and efficient. One sample I received was the wrong one (numbers had been transposed) and when contacted they sent the correct one out immediately at no additional charge. LOVE Mahones and their staff!!!"
"Ordering the paper was a cinch and it was delivered fast. Ordering from Mahones is better than utilizing a store front company."
"Ordered my first online paper recently-price excellent & great selection & delivery."
"My order arrived very quickly and was exactly as expected. The pricing was very competitive! I would order Wallpaper from Mahone's again!"
"the order to delivery was fast and went so well we are going to order more for our new home."
"Great customer service. Beyond competitive prices. Wallpaper came very fast. Was 100 happy and satisfied. I will definitely order again from here."
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.94 based on 112 reviews