Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
"The customer service at Mahones is fabulous! And, I love their selection of wallpaper. I’m a customer for life!!"
"Clear info on site, acceptable prices, excellent support via chat and email correspondence! Really pleasure to deal with you! Good luck and prosperity! BR Victoria Russia"
"Great place. So hard to find good fabrics at a discount. Mahones a a good job sending samples in a timely manner. I recommend it often."
"I was absolutely thrilled with my order. The paper was exactly what I wanted and my correspondence with Stephanie through emails and by phone was done with the utmost assurance of being able to send my order to Canada as well as price matching another American company. She was polite, knowledgeable and professional in dealing with my order and certainly set a fine example for the company. In today’s society where so many people are always in a hurry and abrupt, it was refreshing for me to deal with this company. I wish you continued success in all your endeavours. Many thanks again, Frank Pierce"
"It created a perfect accent wall. I would be happy to send you a picture."
"Service was great, very helpful and the communication was excellent!!"
"I live in CO , so I placed my order by phone. I asked many questions about placing the order and receiving the wallpaper. Everything happened as it had been explained to me. The cost of the wallpaper was approximately $100 less per roll than any other company. I, and all my visitors, love the “parrot paper.” What a treasure it is, and—lots of fun!"
"I’ve been a customer for many years and I think you all are great!"
"The paper was perfect!"
"As an interior decorator myself, I really appreciaate sales people who know their business, make good suggestions based on my preferences, and save me from wondering aimlessly through all the wrong wallpaper books. You made it easy and I love the results."
"Very Customer friendly and helpful!"
"Excellent customer service. Very fast shipping. Highly recommended."
"Received my beautiful wallpaper in just 8 days delivered to Ireland. I was delighted with the choice and service from Mahones. I look forward to shopping with you again."
"The paper is beautiful and I was so pleased with the time and quality in which paper was installed. I am very pleased and would like very much to have other rooms done when the time allows. Bren"
Thank you so much for the review, Brenda! If there is anything else that we can help you with in the future, please let us know.
"Got the wrong wallpaper and they were awesome about getting the right one and sending the new wallpaper!"
"Lovely experience with people that helped me at Mahones. Excellent customer service with very fast turnaround."
Thank you so much for the review, Anne! We really appreciate it. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with in the future.
"The wallpaper I ordered actually surpassed my expectations. It was delivered on the day it was promised. Great experience."
Thank you for your review! We are so happy that you love your new wallpaper. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with in the future!
"Mahones provides outstanding customer service. Any question or concern is always addressed immediately. Orders are sent quickly. I order fabric online and they have great prices!"
Thank you so much for your review, Susie! We absolutely love working with you.
"Service is prompt and convenient. Website is easy to navigate. Product arrived in good condition. Would shop again."
Thank you so much for your review! Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with in the future.
"Mahones gave us top notch customer service They go above and beyond. They always got back to me promptly by email and kept me updated on when my items would arrive. I wouldn’t use anyone else! Thanks!!"
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.95 based on 40 reviews