Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"Great customer service. Beyond competitive prices. Wallpaper came very fast. Was 100 happy and satisfied. I will definitely order again from here."
"Loved the unusual grass-clothe wallpaper that we received ! Ordered a bit too much but was able to return un-opened roll with no problem. Highly recommend ordering from Mahones"
"Beautiful wallpaper fast shipping excellent price"
"I ordered from Mahones Wallpaper Shop while redecorating my laundry room. The wallpaper arrived in great condition and in timely manner. I was lucky and ordered just the right amount with a little left over for repairs or craft projects,( remember to measure twice order once). I have received numerous compliments on the wallpaper from all generations and I feel it makes the space look more rich and modern. I found the paper in a wallpaper book at my local paint store which provided me with a close up view of the color and texture. I would recommend that you see the paper in person before ordering the rolls because online pictures won't do it justice. Mahones prices were very competitive and I will return to their site when ordering wallpaper in the future."
"i want say tanks about your team i worked with some company but your team is very good team about full support i want work with your company more tanks best regards"
"Calling from NH the store was most helpful I needed extra rolls and had my paperhanger waiting for the delivery The store was extremely helpful and new my predicament My daughter found the story online. The paper is lovely and the bathroom looks great As a first time customer I couldn’t be more pleased"
"We love our new wallpaper! We were disappointed it said prepasted but was not and we had to run and get glue when we were about to start applying it."
Lindsey,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. We have updated the "Paste" information on our site to unpasted. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.
"Fantastic customer service and great products super fast postage thank you so much"
"Great prices and prompt delivery. Everything arrived as expected."
"Great quality wallpaper. The ordering process was easy and delivery was fast. I received my wallpaper packaged well. I would definitely recommend Mahones and would order from them again. Thanks"
"I like this company and I will use them again."
"I highly recommend Mahone’s Wallpaper Shop. The staff was extremely fast in returning my calls and answering all of my questions. Ordering was a breeze and shipment was faster than expected. Will definitely order from them in the future:)!"
"Live in the Great Lakes area, Milwaukee to be exact. The customer service and fast shipping and attention to detail - bring me back again and again for my wallpaper needs!:) I love this store !! Ali Henkhaus"
"I purchased some relatively expensive paper, and needed to locate an additional roll at the last minute. The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helpful in tracking down a matching roll. Wonderful selection and the best prices. I highly recommend this company!"
"The customer service is top notch and I have never asked for a brand or patter that they were not able to get for me. Mahone’s is among my top sources."
"They do a great job and always excellent service."
"I truly appreciate your vast range of wallpaper and quick delivery. Thank you so much!"
"Great products. Arrived in a timely manner."
"Mahones not only has a great selection of wallpaper, they were quick in answering my questions and fast in shipping my choice. The wallpaper I chose was so beautiful and great quality. I enjoyed shopping at Mahones so much I ordered my next order of wallpaper from them as well. Definitely recommend!"
"My fabric order was exactly as described and arrived very quickly. Happy Customer."
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.92 based on 93 reviews