Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

Takeyasu Hirose
More Photos & Videos
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 23rd January 2020
More Photos & Videos
Sarah is very helpful and prompt with her response to questions. Love doing business with Mahones!
Order arrived quickly and competitive pricing. Would recommend!
Very responsive to email. Good quality at reasonable prices. Thank you!
Thank you Mahone's for carrying quality fabrics at a fair price! I placed my order online, so easy and fast. I received my fabric and my chairs look amazing!
Very helpful & friendly. I was so pleased to find this wallpaper. Mahone's service went above and beyond what I thought I'd get from an online seller.
Very helpful and the wallpaper was great quality and my project turned out beautiful.
Great, responsive customer service.
I was so pleased with my new wall covering. I failed to order enough so had to reorder. No problem. The match was perfect. The quality is outstanding. I highly recommend this company
Thank you for the courteous and prompt service relative to my last purchase of wallpaper. Rev. Raymond J. Potvin
In the middle of a national pandemic, Mahones was kind enough to answer their phone and fulfill my wallpaper order. I received my wallpaper quickly. Happy to give them a great review!
Excellent service, Fast delivery to Europe (Denmark)
Great selection and prices. Overall great experience.
Shipping was super fast. They had the best price of all online sites. Great experience :)
I love this paper. The print is gorgeous. And the paper itself is a beautiful quality. Easy to hang as well.
I have enjoyed working with Mahones Wallpaper Shop. I mainly worked with Carolyn Mahone, who always has good taste and knows her business. Would recommend them to anyone.
Everyone I came in contact with were so very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I received my products in a timely manner and love it. I will be using them again soon.
Hard to think of a suggestion to make your operation any better. Office help was great and installation, as always, was impressive, careful, and thorough. Job well done. No question where we shop for our next wallpaper project.
I ordered wallpaper for my grand daughters nursery. It arrived in a timely manner and was all that I was hoping it would be.
Excellent customer service and fast delivery. Very impressed. Will order again.
Best Selection, Best People, Best Installation!!!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 347 reviews