Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Under an hour
"John was very pleasant to work with. I would work with him again,"
"I appreciated that they were willing to help me get the best outcome with my project. That’s how you get repeat customers!"
"I’m very happy with the quality of wallpaper I received. After a failed attempt to hang it on the ceiling I called customer service. They put me through to the owner himself a d we were able to troubleshoot over the phone. I changed the primer and adhesive per Mr. Mahone’s suggestion and it worked!!! Thank you so much for your wonderful support and customer service. I highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service. In this case by shipping to Germany. Great."
"I found this vendor on the web because they had the best price for the wall covering I was looking to purchase. That was 2 years ago and I still come back to them for information and purchases. They offer excellent customer care and are prompt in researching paper vendors. I will definitely continue to use their services in the future!"
"A friend of mine told me about Mahone’s and I won’t buy fabric or wallpaper anywhere else. First of all, I love that it’s a family business. Second, their prices are always the lowest. And their customer service is excellent. They are so personable."
"I love Mahone’s! They have helped me with many things in my house, particularly wallpaper, blinds, and plantation shutters, and I have been very happy with their services, including installation. Trisha Moore"
"Excellent customer service and great price!"
"Very good service from Mahones!!! Very happy with my product too!!"
"Delivered quickly. Gorgeous imported wallpaper, as described, at the best price. When I called to request another roll, they were easily able to match the lot number from my previous order. Would buy from them again without hesitation."
"Spent hours locally (Brick & Mortar) looking for the "Right" wallpaper. Took a chance using online shopping and found Mahone's. They have one of the largest selections of wallpaper I have seen and their customer service was excellent. Will highly recommend."
"So happy with my purchase! The fabric was just as described and even better in person!"
"I was so pleased to find this wallpaper at Mahone's. I had shopped around at several other sites and found the wallpaper I was looking for at a much cheaper price at Mahones. The product shipped promptly and was exactly what I was looking for."
"I've ordered from Mahones several times. Each time they order was correct and on time and the paper was great. They also have a great customer service team."
"Fast shipping. Product was packaged well and looked same as sample."
"I have purchased several wallpapers from Mahones over the past six years. I find their customer support is excellent, their selection fantastic, their ship time great (and I am on the west coast and they are located on the east coast), and their prices are very competitive."
"Brilliant service"
"Awesome service and pricing! 5 star service!"
"Had a wonderful experience working with this shop. They were so helpful taking the time needed to find the paper that would work for me. I also used their paper hangers who were absolutely wonderful. They arrived at my home when they said, were so nice and respectful of my home. Did an awesome job! Thank you for all your help!"
"From customer service to prompt delivery, Mahones was excellent. Also liked the very fair pricing. Thank you!"
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.92 based on 233 reviews