Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Quick delivery once the order was placed and the wallpaper came in great condition! Easy to use and description made it simple to figure out how much we needed for our space. Thank you!
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 19th October 2020
I had a great experience with working with Mahones remotely. I spent a lot of time looking for what I want online and I read other reviews of Mahones. They are honest and quick. I ordered trim for new curtains and plan on ordering fabric next.
Order came without problem at a good price. Happy!
Great customer service, fair pricing with prompt delivery. I couldn't be happier!!!
Very nice people to work with. I initially miscalculated and ordered too little. A phone call to Mahones helped with recalculations and a second order. Also, I had to return one full unused roll and that process was easy and the refund was timely.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 16th October 2020 Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 16th October 2020
Love the wallpaper I purchased from Mahomes! Great quality paper at an affordable price! Easy to order online. Love that they are family owned and operated right here in USA! Would definitely buy from them again!
My wallpaper came in defective and Mahone's took care of having it replaced and had it sent overnight. They kept me informed during the process and handled everything! Great customer service.
LOVED the floral wallpaper we received for our daughter's bedroom!
The product was amazing and it came properly packaged and in a timely manner
I have ordered fabric several times from Mahone's. Ordering and delivery is always smooth and as timely as it can be. Their wide selection of high quality fabric is another reason I continue to place orders with them. Highly recommend!
Fast shipments, excellent products, it’s a decorators dream stop!!
Very professional service and follow up. Great selection of products. I highly recommend Mahone’s Wallpaper Shop.
Excellent customer Service & Prices
The staff at Mahones were friendly, helpful and were able to get the wallpaper I wanted in a timely manner.
Ladies were so helpful!
Needed wallpaper sent to Texas ,during quarantine.
Always friendly, fast and very professional. I love working with Mahomes!
Very efficient and helpful when ordering over the phone. Will recommend Mahones.
Mahones was great to work with and shipped my wallpaper promptly. It looks beautiful in our nursery.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 30th September 2020
Very pleased! It is beautiful!
Helped determine number of rolls necessary. By the way the wallpaper is beautiful. I had a small amount left and wallpapered a wall in my closet.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 396 reviews