Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Was a little mis-led when under key features it said "Unpasted; Peelable; washable". Thought this was some sort of peel-and-stick set-up. I had to make a trip to my local hardware and find some wallpaper paste and supplies. Thankfully didn't impact the job too much and managed to get it up quickly and efficiently. Makes a great back drop to my industrial pipe shelving I installed in my home office for virtual instruction this year.
Very unique, lively pattern. Pasted it very easily. Repeating pattern was accurate, which made alignment easy. Good quality printing, though we have found that the ink may bleed a little if rubbed with a cloth and water too firmly.
Love the wallpaper I purchased. I gave it a good rating due to customer service. I had to call regarding my order. I had the feeling if I had not called, my order would have been in limbo waiting for processing.
I was impressed on how fast part of my order came to me, but the other paper was backordered for a month and I don't think I should have been charged for the backordered one until it is shipped. It was very easy to order from them.
Mahones, I would have given a 5 star rating, but 1 of my 5 double rolls of wallpaper were damaged. Also, it would have been helpful if there had been an order and a shipping confirmation. Best regards, Gina
No contact really after I ordered. Had no idea when the wallpaper was coming. Best prices around and quality wallpaper
Product delivered fast and as promised
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.89 based on 396 reviews