M&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&Co
Read M&Co Reviews

About M&Co:

M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Tell us how M&Co made you happy
Ordered some
Items and they took money out of my card and when trying to ring customer services it keeps ringing cause i want to knew when my parcel arrived so it’s my first time using this as shops are closed due to the paramedic going on but can’t get no where I sent message to them online and still no answer
I am a size 24, and short, and all the skirts are long ones, and I trip over or someone stands on them, I would like to see a good selection of 27" length skirts, also shorter length dresses, size 24, I shop mainly in the Guisborough store, and I shop on line. The staff are wonderful, its just your length of skirts and dresses. thank you.
I purchased two pairs of black jeans for work from M&CO.I didn't expect them to turn my legs, hands and tops black as well. Very disappointed.
M&Co is rated 4.32 based on 66 reviews