M&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&Co
Read M&Co Reviews

About M&Co:

M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Tell us how M&Co made you happy
This is my first time buying from them and I can honestly say I will never buy from them again. I placed an order 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it. I've contacted customer services and haven't heard anything from them either. I never leave reviews but am so disappointed. Shocking!!
Waiting two weeks for a order ,very slow at getting my order will not be shopping again with this company once I get my order .
I have been a loyal customer for over 20years. For the first time ever I had to return a garment to my local store. I had bought a T shirt which literally disintegrate into several holes by the second wash. I was told no other complaint of this kind had ever been received and that it must have been caught in a zip. Being an intelligent person, and never having had this ever happen to any item I have washed either before or since I was not impressed. I escalated my unhappiness with the response to customer services. Same response. I informed M &Co they have lost a customer. I noticed an earlier poor review where the customer received the same response with regards to a hole in a reversible coat. Same "zip" response use. Seriously! Seems the customer is "in the wrong " I won't be back.
M&Co is rated 4.32 based on 66 reviews