M&Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&Co
Read M&Co Reviews

About M&Co:

M&Co. offers high quality,within your means fashion for Ladies (sizes 8-18), including Boutique, Accessories and Lingerie ranges, Plus (18-28), Petite (5ft 3in and under), Mens, Kylie (girls aged 9-13+), Kids and Home. We are a large clothing and homeware retailer in the UK with nearly 300 stores across the country.

customer-services@mandco.com

M&Co Web TeamCaledonia House5 Inchinnan DriveInchinnan Business ParkInchinnan

Tell us how M&Co made you happy
Customer Services non existent... anyway...poor quality also poor service...so insulted to be ignored we will never venture into this retailer in the future
Ordered outfit mid-April for my great grandson's 1st birthday in May. Usually buy from M & S or Next but having bought for myself in years gone by from M & Co, thought I would try somewhere different.
Didnt arrive, eventually I went on site and my order was showing as Cancelled. Took a week for them to reply to my two emails asking what had happened. They said they had sent an email on 6th May to tell me it was cancelled (stock problem?) but I have never found one. I have been unable to check if they have taken my payment as yet.
Now have to start searching for something else - but sadly it wont be from M & Co any more for me or anyone else.
This is my first time buying from them and I can honestly say I will never buy from them again. I placed an order 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it. I've contacted customer services and haven't heard anything from them either. I never leave reviews but am so disappointed. Shocking!!
Picking items up from the store may have high reviews the delivery service is very poor I've been waiting nearly four weeks for my order. I called customer service who told me my order was waiting to be despatched it sounded all very strange to me as I also paid for next day delivery. My advice is to have it delivered to the store rather than have it delivered to your home until they sort out their delivery service. 😠😬
Waiting two weeks for a order ,very slow at getting my order will not be shopping again with this company once I get my order .
I have been a loyal customer for over 20years. For the first time ever I had to return a garment to my local store. I had bought a T shirt which literally disintegrate into several holes by the second wash. I was told no other complaint of this kind had ever been received and that it must have been caught in a zip. Being an intelligent person, and never having had this ever happen to any item I have washed either before or since I was not impressed. I escalated my unhappiness with the response to customer services. Same response. I informed M &Co they have lost a customer. I noticed an earlier poor review where the customer received the same response with regards to a hole in a reversible coat. Same "zip" response use. Seriously! Seems the customer is "in the wrong " I won't be back.
M&Co is rated 4.32 based on 66 reviews