Mango outlet Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Mango outlet

Tell us how Mango outlet made you happy

"I ordered two Blazer Jackets on 3rd of March 2019, their website states item will be delivered between 3-7 working days. After almost two weeks item still not delivered, however I have to calling them to check where my item was. I have spoken to four different customer service advisers who are quick to apologise and promise the case has been lodged and escalated but still don't know when my item is being delivered. I am very disappointed and it will be the last time I will order any item from them. Poor communication, no respect to customers."
Are you Mango outlet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good prices fast delivery good quality"
"Clothing is excellent"
"Mi trovi sempre bene ad ordinare dal sito di mango outlet la spedizione è sempre celere e anche il servizio clienti e ottimo. Dieci più."
Mango outlet is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews